Astral Awakening Now Recruiting l Rank 10 Mountain Clan l Academy Style l 24/7 Active Discord l New Player Friendly l Come Join Us!

A small introduction of yourself: I used to play on Xbox but ive converted to playing all my games on pc. Im on a fresh account...and im trying to get by without my Nova until i grind that out lol. 
Ingame Name:Necrobynx
Discord Tag:Necrobynx#1460 
MR:0

6 minutes ago, Necrobynx said:

A small introduction of yourself: I used to play on Xbox but ive converted to playing all my games on pc. Im on a fresh account...and im trying to get by without my Nova until i grind that out lol. 
Ingame Name:Necrobynx
Discord Tag:Necrobynx#1460 
MR:0

Discord friend request Sent!

Hi, I am Baltasar From EU. I ran across the noclip documentary for warframe on youtube and I decided to try this game out. I have zero experience with this game. and I only started playing it today so I need all the help I can get to become competent at all the mechanics of this game.

IGN: B4LT454R

Discord: B4LT454R#6593

27 minutes ago, B4LT454R said:

Hi, I am Baltasar From EU. I ran across the noclip documentary for warframe on youtube and I decided to try this game out. I have zero experience with this game. and I only started playing it today so I need all the help I can get to become competent at all the mechanics of this game.

IGN: B4LT454R

Discord: B4LT454R#6593

Hello a discord friend request has been sent accept and reply to start your entry.

4 hours ago, Mun_keth said:

Hey I'm Munkey/Munketh used to play this game a couple of years ago but stopped.

Just started up a few months ago but now im on a grind

IGN: Mun_keth

Discord: Munkey#6574

MR: 4 soon to be 5

Discord Friend Requests sent!
~We can move on to the clan invites once accepted. ^ ^

(If you did not receive a Discord Friend Request, send me one at WarriorExo#8659)

IGN: Glixrio 

Discord: Glixrio#5948 

MR: 6 

I've been playing this game for a few months and was a part of a very inactive clan with only 6 other members so I decided to leave and try to find a new one!

1 minute ago, Glixrio said:

IGN: Glixrio 

Discord: Glixrio#5948 

I've been playing this game for a few months and was a part of a very inactive clan with only 6 other members so I decided to leave and try to find a new one!

(If you did not receive a Discord Friend Request, send me one at WarriorExo#8659)

Hey everyone! I´m Vidal and I´m very new to the game. I enjoy coop games but never played Warframe because I don´t have friends who play it, that´s why I decided to look for a home and meet new players to learn and play together.

IGN: ividal

Discord: #5940

MR: 1

Aye, my name is Will from Pittsburgh, PA. I'm a chill dude who plays different games. But mostly Smite and warframe.   Anyway, I would like to join the clan so here's my info.

IGN: HytheBlaze

Discord: HytheBlaze#8155

MR 9

Thanks and I hope to talk soon. 

38 minutes ago, samkiio said:

Ingame Name:Samkiio
Discord Tag: Samko#4362  
MR:3

35 minutes ago, HytheBlaze said:

Aye, my name is Will from Pittsburgh, PA. I'm a chill dude who plays different games. But mostly Smite and warframe.   Anyway, I would like to join the clan so here's my info.

IGN: HytheBlaze

Discord: HytheBlaze#8155

MR 9

Thanks and I hope to talk soon. 

20 minutes ago, StrlngArcher said:

Hey, I'm Strlngarcher and I'm returning from this game from before PoE so I am a bit out of sorts with all the new stuff. 

IGN: Strlngarcher

Discord: Strlngarcher#8733

MR: 5

(If you did not receive a Discord Friend Request your Discord ID may be inaccurate, send me one at WarriorExo#8659)

Edited by CuddlePrime
New information
7 minutes ago, CuddlePrime said:

My Discord was wrong 😞

It´s Vidal#5940

(If you did not receive a Discord Friend Request your Discord ID may be inaccurate, send me one at WarriorExo#8659)

On 2018-04-27 at 6:36 PM, ThatBlue said:

Hello, I am Sean an Australian 15 year old that is trying to fall in love with this brilliant game. I want to join a clan so i can explore more things about the game, and you guys that say you have teachers for newer players is so great for me! 

Ingame Name: TheArcaneKnight

Discord tag : Cosmonaut Comrade#5524

MR: 3

Edited by TheArcaneKnight

A small introduction of yourself:  Hello~I'm a 20-year-old guy from Taiwan. Found this game a week ago and got really addicted to it. I'm looking for a fun and informative clan to join so here I am ^ ^
Ingame Name: ScarySheep
Discord Tag: ScarySheep#7692
MR: 3(4 few hours later)

On ‎2018‎-‎07‎-‎01 at 11:09 PM, CuddlePrime said:

On ‎2018‎-‎07‎-‎01 at 11:09 PM, CuddlePrime said:

(i think i cleared the friend request by accident and cant send one again can i ask for another?)

Hello, my name is Izunyaaa, I am playing this game for a week now and I really am enjoying Warframe. I am hoping to join a clan because I want to learn more about game and be stonger. I hope I can join this clan to enjoy the game more:)

IGN: Izunyaaa

Discord: Sadow Mio#9921

11 hours ago, TheArcaneKnight said:

Hello, I am Sean an Australian 15 year old that is trying to fall in love with this brilliant game. I want to join a clan so i can explore more things about the game, and you guys that say you have teachers for newer players is so great for me! 

Ingame Name: TheArcaneKnight

Discord tag : Cosmonaut Comrade#5524

MR: 3

4 hours ago, ScarySheep said:

A small introduction of yourself:  Hello~I'm a 20-year-old guy from Taiwan. Found this game a week ago and got really addicted to it. I'm looking for a fun and informative clan to join so here I am ^ ^
Ingame Name: ScarySheep
Discord Tag: ScarySheep#7692
MR: 3(4 few hours later)

1 hour ago, Izunyaaa said:

Hello, my name is Izunyaaa, I am playing this game for a week now and I really am enjoying Warframe. I am hoping to join a clan because I want to learn more about game and be stonger. I hope I can join this clan to enjoy the game more:)

IGN: Izunyaaa

Discord: Sadow Mio#9921

47 minutes ago, Lionblaze379 said:

I'm an introvert, please adopt me 😞

I've been playing the game for a while now and I've been hooked since.  I am still a noob though, so sorry in advance...

IGN: Lionblaze379

Discord: Lionblaze379#4171

Name's Tony, used to play the game a ton in the beta (Excalibur Prime, heyo). But Kinda fell off as I couldn't get anyone to play with me. Tried the game again about 2 years ago, and the same thing kinda happened. So this time around I've decided to just try my luck elsewhere and see if I can't make some new buds. A lot of content to catch up with so I'm up for doing pretty much anything!

Ingame Name: Townehmonstah
Discord Tag: Farii#3980
MR:13

Edited by Townehmonstah

hello, I'm Takrym from the U.S. I played warframe on ps4 for a while and got to MS 9 on console. well now that i have converted to PC it seems i have to start over, which i don't mind.

I'm still a newb in a sense because i stopped playing about the time nidus came out. (life punched me in the face.... really hard....it hurt) but i'm back in the game now

IGN: Takrym

Discord: Takrym#7336

MR: FRESH MEAT

Edited by Takrym
16 hours ago, Townehmonstah said:

Name's Tony, used to play the game a ton in the beta (Excalibur Prime, heyo). But Kinda fell off as I couldn't get anyone to play with me. Tried the game again about 2 years ago, and the same thing kinda happened. So this time around I've decided to just try my luck elsewhere and see if I can't make some new buds. A lot of content to catch up with so I'm up for doing pretty much anything!

Ingame Name: Townehmonstah
Discord Tag: Farii#3980
MR:13

16 hours ago, Takrym said:

hello, I'm Takrym from the U.S. I played warframe on ps4 for a while and got to MS 9 on console. well now that i have converted to PC it seems i have to start over, which i don't mind.

I'm still a newb in a sense because i stopped playing about the time nidus came out. (life punched me in the face.... really hard....it hurt) but i'm back in the game now

IGN: Takrym

Discord: Takrym#7336

MR: FRESH MEAT