ThatBlue

Astral Awakening Now Recruiting l Rank 10 Mountain Clan l Academy Style l 24/7 Active Discord l New Player Friendly l Come Join Us!

Hello, from the US playing the game for a few years, but  still have a lot learn. most of my friends that I used to play with are no longer playing. I'm hoping to find a great community to play with.
IGN: townguard1
Discord Tag: Lloyd#9054
MR: 16

Hi, I just got back to the game recently after 1 year break. Warframe is still overwhelming as always. So it's really hard for me to catch up with new stuff alone.
Ingame Name: KickVN
Discord Tag: Kick#1939
MR: 14

Hey guys im new but I learn fast and I want to catch up even faster this very good and addictive ( :D ) game with You. Hope to be recruited soon. Cheers.

IGN: Luki8998

Discord: Luki8998#4899

MR: 5

Hi, my name in game is GDestiny. I have played for about 400hours and rk11 now, will be 12 very soon. My discord is josephliu981213#0518. 

Thanks.

Hi, my name in game is GDestiny. I have played for about 400hours and rk11 now, will be 12 very soon. My discord is josephliu981213#0518. 

Thanks.

22 hours ago, townguard1 said:

Hello, from the US playing the game for a few years, but  still have a lot learn. most of my friends that I used to play with are no longer playing. I'm hoping to find a great community to play with.
IGN: townguard1
Discord Tag: Lloyd#9054
MR: 16

19 hours ago, KickVN said:

Hi, I just got back to the game recently after 1 year break. Warframe is still overwhelming as always. So it's really hard for me to catch up with new stuff alone.
Ingame Name: KickVN
Discord Tag: Kick#1939
MR: 14

2 hours ago, Luki8998 said:

Hey guys im new but I learn fast and I want to catch up even faster this very good and addictive ( 😄 ) game with You. Hope to be recruited soon. Cheers.

IGN: Luki8998

Discord: Luki8998#4899

MR: 5

2 hours ago, GDestiny said:

Thanks.

Discord Friend Requests sent!
~We can move on to the clan invites once accepted. ^ ^

(If you did not receive a Discord Friend Request your Discord ID may be inaccurate, send me one at WarriorExo#8659)

Tried Warframe back in the day on release but never caught on to it due to who knows what, decided to try it again now and I'm hooked. I suspect my MR is not indicative of my true progress since I'm stuck waiting for the 24h cooldown.

My current goal in the game is to farm the Zephyr Prime for some reason (Looks clearly...) which I'm trying to slowly figure out how to exactly do.

IGN: NetQvist

Discord: NetQvist#4598

MR: 2

IGN: mattiasmont

Discord: EMBmont#6070

MR:17

I been gone from warframe for a while so i thought id join up with a clan again.

Greetings from Finland! I just started playing the game for the first time a couple of days ago (with the above NetQvist, in fact) and so far I seem to be enjoying it greatly. Just trying to progress through the star chart at the moment and maybe get some new warframes in the process.

Ingame Name: Marquisitador
Discord Tag: Markee#9506

I'm a new-ish player from SEA. Played a few years back and started again recently.

Ingame Name: IVibrance

Discord Tag: Vibrance#5437

MR: 8

Hi. I’m a new player that just took up warframe as a causal to play game with the hopes of slowly climbing up to become better at the game. I’m from SEA as well.

IGN : hydraxzio

DiscordTag : DemonzOnFire#7025

MR : 6

18 hours ago, NetQvist said:

Tried Warframe back in the day on release but never caught on to it due to who knows what, decided to try it again now and I'm hooked. I suspect my MR is not indicative of my true progress since I'm stuck waiting for the 24h cooldown.

My current goal in the game is to farm the Zephyr Prime for some reason (Looks clearly...) which I'm trying to slowly figure out how to exactly do.

IGN: NetQvist

Discord: NetQvist#4598

17 hours ago, mattiasmont said:

IGN: mattiasmont

Discord: EMBmont#6070

MR:17

I been gone from warframe for a while so i thought id join up with a clan again.

15 hours ago, Marquisitador said:

Greetings from Finland! I just started playing the game for the first time a couple of days ago (with the above NetQvist, in fact) and so far I seem to be enjoying it greatly. Just trying to progress through the star chart at the moment and maybe get some new warframes in the process.

Ingame Name: Marquisitador
Discord Tag: Markee#9506

7 hours ago, IVibrance said:

I'm a new-ish player from SEA. Played a few years back and started again recently.

Ingame Name: IVibrance

Discord Tag: Vibrance#5437

MR: 8

4 hours ago, hydraxzio said:

Hi. I’m a new player that just took up warframe as a causal to play game with the hopes of slowly climbing up to become better at the game. I’m from SEA as well.

IGN : hydraxzio

DiscordTag : DemonzOnFire#7025

MR : 6

Discord Friend Requests sent!
~We can move on to the clan invites once accepted. ^ ^

(If you did not receive a Discord Friend Request your Discord ID may be inaccurate, send me one at WarriorExo#8659)

Hi ! I don't have a lot to say. I have played warframe over 2 years

IGN : Eruthox

Discord Tag : Arzuto#4571

MR : 17

4 hours ago, arzuto said:

Hi ! I don't have a lot to say. I have played warframe over 2 years

IGN : Eruthox

Discord Tag : Arzuto#4571

MR : 17

Friend Request Sent, We can move to invites after friend request has been accepted

IGN: Everynone
Discord: inim#7280
MR11 PC

Looking to join a clan for grouping and social interactions. You guys seem like a good match.

In-game name: InapropriatePrime

Discord: Optimus Frog, GardienOfTheGalaxy#3557

MR: 7

I sparsely play Warframe since lauch, as seen by my rank. Today, I want to reach at least MR13 to gain that shiny Tigris Prime. But the thing is, constantly leveling up stuff is quite boring, so why not join a clan? I found Astral Awakening on the Warframe discord.

Returning after a 2 month break, I used to be in IFlynn's clan before i took the break. I've got 290h on Warframe. So i am looking for a casual active clan, and i found this one on the Warframe dirscord.

IGN: FXCosmic

Discord: ded mem#7521 (I do change it quite often)

MR: 9 (around 9-8K from 10)

Edited by FXCosmic

Hi, I first tried Warframe a few years ago, however I eventually dropped it. Now, after seeing all the new stuff that has been added and how the game has changed, I decided to get back to the game and play it more seriously. Being in a clan seems like a more exciting and interesting way to play the game, thus I decided to join Astral Awakening.

Ingame Name: BioShockActive

Discord Tag: BioShockActive#8380

MR:1

Hey guys. Names Sean, mechanical engineer in CO. Played a lot on PS4 then moved to PC and forgot how awesome this game is. Looking to get back to where I was on PS4 eventually.

Ingame Name: Catalyst_628

Discord: Catalyst_628#9752

MR:3

Uh suh dude, you can call me Nice (or Rice), back from a month long burn out of the game, looking for a clan to get back in the game.

Ingame Name: -NG-STK

Discord: The Nicest R1ce#7762

MR: 23

Hello, I'm a returning player. I played warframe on and off for a while, and currently catching up on all the changes in the past year or two. Ingame name: ZeraxOkel, Discord tag: ZeraxOkel#5568 , MR:8.

Hi, I am a new player from EU, its been just 12 days since I start yo play this game and trying to learn, therefor looking a clan can help me improve in the game.

IGN: Predain

Discord Tag: Bulva#4861

MR: 9

Hey y'all, I'm an active player (a few hours a day if I can) and returning after a little bit of a break, so coming back to an empty clan was kinda disheartening. So I'm looking to move on to a more active clan, and hopefully make a few friends along the way!

Ingame Name:Thehlgman
Discord Tag: Thehlgman#7523
MR: 9

Hi, new player from EU here. Just started to play warframe for less than a week. Tried the game 2 years ago or so but didn't like it much back then, now I'm playing it on daily basis. I hope being in a clan would make me experience the game better and of course learning more stuffs.

in game name: licorine

discord: licorine#7801

MR: 6

Hello, my IGN name is Deeama! (MR 15 )

I play warframe since day one but had real long break. Im trying to catch up to things but doing that alone is a problem for me, since i work i partshift.

I really hope you guys invite me since im a really helpfull person who is allways willing to learn new things.

My Discord is NoJoes#6284