ThatBlue

Astral Awakening Now Recruiting l Rank 10 Mountain Clan l Academy Style l 24/7 Active Discord l New Player Friendly l Come Join Us!

Hello! On the internet, I go by the name Nicksayan. I'm a casual Warframe player who plays for the fun of it and not so much so to get the absolute max possible numbers on screen. I'm a student and decently active (1-2 hours a day). I am hoping to get better at the game and have fun along with other players, while also learn from veterans. 

IGN: LordNicksayan

Discord: Nicksayan#3742

MR: 11

Hello guys my name  Foneol.I'm play more than year.I live in Russia,Moscow and i 5 rank.I'm playing warfarme and enjoying life.

Discord Foneol#7104

Nick in warframe Foneol.

I'm be glad to play with you

On 2018-07-09 at 5:39 AM, Everynone said:

IGN: Everynone
Discord: inim#7280
MR11 PC

Looking to join a clan for grouping and social interactions. You guys seem like a good match.

On 2018-07-09 at 7:12 AM, InappropriatePrime said:

In-game name: InapropriatePrime

Discord: Optimus Frog, GardienOfTheGalaxy#3557

MR: 7

I sparsely play Warframe since lauch, as seen by my rank. Today, I want to reach at least MR13 to gain that shiny Tigris Prime. But the thing is, constantly leveling up stuff is quite boring, so why not join a clan? I found Astral Awakening on the Warframe discord.

On 2018-07-09 at 9:18 AM, FXCosmic said:

Returning after a 2 month break, I used to be in IFlynn's clan before i took the break. I've got 290h on Warframe. So i am looking for a casual active clan, and i found this one on the Warframe dirscord.

IGN: FXCosmic

Discord: ded mem#7521 (I do change it quite often)

MR: 9 (around 9-8K from 10)

On 2018-07-09 at 9:24 AM, BioShockActive said:

Hi, I first tried Warframe a few years ago, however I eventually dropped it. Now, after seeing all the new stuff that has been added and how the game has changed, I decided to get back to the game and play it more seriously. Being in a clan seems like a more exciting and interesting way to play the game, thus I decided to join Astral Awakening.

Ingame Name: BioShockActive

Discord Tag: BioShockActive#8380

MR:1

On 2018-07-09 at 11:03 AM, Catalyst_628 said:

Hey guys. Names Sean, mechanical engineer in CO. Played a lot on PS4 then moved to PC and forgot how awesome this game is. Looking to get back to where I was on PS4 eventually.

Ingame Name: Catalyst_628

Discord: Catalyst_628#9752

MR:3

On 2018-07-09 at 12:01 PM, STK112 said:

Uh suh dude, you can call me Nice (or Rice), back from a month long burn out of the game, looking for a clan to get back in the game.

Ingame Name: -NG-STK

Discord: The Nicest R1ce#7762

MR: 23

21 hours ago, ZeraxOkel said:

Hello, I'm a returning player. I played warframe on and off for a while, and currently catching up on all the changes in the past year or two. Ingame name: ZeraxOkel, Discord tag: ZeraxOkel#5568 , MR:8.

14 hours ago, Predain said:

Hi, I am a new player from EU, its been just 12 days since I start yo play this game and trying to learn, therefor looking a clan can help me improve in the game.

IGN: Predain

Discord Tag: Bulva#4861

MR: 9

12 hours ago, Thehlgman said:

Hey y'all, I'm an active player (a few hours a day if I can) and returning after a little bit of a break, so coming back to an empty clan was kinda disheartening. So I'm looking to move on to a more active clan, and hopefully make a few friends along the way!

Ingame Name:Thehlgman
Discord Tag: Thehlgman#7523

12 hours ago, licorine said:

Hi, new player from EU here. Just started to play warframe for less than a week. Tried the game 2 years ago or so but didn't like it much back then, now I'm playing it on daily basis. I hope being in a clan would make me experience the game better and of course learning more stuffs.

in game name: licorine

discord: licorine#7801

MR: 6

11 hours ago, Deeama said:

Hello, my IGN name is Deeama! (MR 15 )

I play warframe since day one but had real long break. Im trying to catch up to things but doing that alone is a problem for me, since i work i partshift.

I really hope you guys invite me since im a really helpfull person who is allways willing to learn new things.

My Discord is NoJoes#6284

Discord Friend Requests sent!
~We can move on to the clan invites once accepted. ^ ^

(If you did not receive a Discord Friend Request your Discord ID may be inaccurate, send me one at WarriorExo#8659)

If you were not quoted in this the clan is possibly full at the moment and new spots are cleared daily!
So just buckle up and you will be gotten to ASAP

Hi, i'm Dino; a relatively new player of about a month now. I'm a student currently studying Geophysics at the University of Bristol, England. Oh and i really have a thing for clans with decent immersive names

IGN: Dinopen
Discord Dinopen#8350

An avid believer that TS3 is still better

Hey!

My name is Beat and im from Finland!
Im relatively new to warframe but fps and mmo / rpg games are very near to my heart.
And i am hoping to find a clan that can assist me with questions and just people to play with!

IGN: Beat__
Discord: Beat#0198
MR: 5 and growing quickly

Thanks Y''all!

22 hours ago, LordNicksayan said:

Hello! On the internet, I go by the name Nicksayan. I'm a casual Warframe player who plays for the fun of it and not so much so to get the absolute max possible numbers on screen. I'm a student and decently active (1-2 hours a day). I am hoping to get better at the game and have fun along with other players, while also learn from veterans. 

IGN: LordNicksayan

Discord: Nicksayan#3742

MR: 11

18 hours ago, Foneol said:

Hello guys my name  Foneol.I'm play more than year.I live in Russia,Moscow and i 5 rank.I'm playing warfarme and enjoying life.

Discord Foneol#7104

Nick in warframe Foneol.

I'm be glad to play with you

16 hours ago, Dinopen said:

Hi, i'm Dino; a relatively new player of about a month now. I'm a student currently studying Geophysics at the University of Bristol, England. Oh and i really have a thing for clans with decent immersive names

IGN: Dinopen
Discord Dinopen#8350

An avid believer that TS3 is still better

15 hours ago, BeatPls said:

Hey!

My name is Beat and im from Finland!
Im relatively new to warframe but fps and mmo / rpg games are very near to my heart.
And i am hoping to find a clan that can assist me with questions and just people to play with!

IGN: Beat__
Discord: Beat#0198
MR: 5 and growing quickly

Thanks Y''all!

(You should receive a Discord Friend Request within the next 12 hours, either from me WarriorExo#8659 or Evolution#0857)

Hello, I'm a returning player from just before plains of Eidolon, I did try plains but lost my clan upon return. Now looking for a new friendly bunch of people to enjoy sharing my time with and being part of a community
Ingame Name:Sophita
Discord Tag: Javice#1783
MR:10

11 minutes ago, Sophita said:

Hello, I'm a returning player from just before plains of Eidolon, I did try plains but lost my clan upon return. Now looking for a new friendly bunch of people to enjoy sharing my time with and being part of a community
Ingame Name:Sophita
Discord Tag: Javice#1783
MR:10

Hello! im trying to add you in order to invite you, but i cant seem to do so, please add Evolution#0857 so we can get started

Hi my name is Scott and I have been playing Warframe for less then a month.  I found to really enjoy the game and it's mechanics as I know them so far.  I am eager to learn more about this game from people who have been playing longer than me.  I was big into Destiny 1 but like many found destiny 2 to not really fill that hunger and a friend mentioned Warframe to me and that was last year.  I finally got around to downloading it and was I glad I did!

In-game Name: RNRTxScott
Discord Tag: RNRT_Scott#5963

p.s. didn't know about MR til I started reading the recruitment posts so I went on to my game to find out and then found out about taking the test so I did.  Apparently I have enough points for more than one test but found out can only do it once/day. 

20 hours ago, RNRTxScott said:

Hi my name is Scott and I have been playing Warframe for less then a month.  I found to really enjoy the game and it's mechanics as I know them so far.  I am eager to learn more about this game from people who have been playing longer than me.  I was big into Destiny 1 but like many found destiny 2 to not really fill that hunger and a friend mentioned Warframe to me and that was last year.  I finally got around to downloading it and was I glad I did!

In-game Name: RNRTxScott
Discord Tag: RNRT_Scott#5963

p.s. didn't know about MR til I started reading the recruitment posts so I went on to my game to find out and then found out about taking the test so I did.  Apparently I have enough points for more than one test but found out can only do it once/day. 

(You should receive a Discord Friend Request within the next 12 hours, either from me WarriorExo#8659 or Evolution#0857)

Hey guys. My IGN: Niris

DIscord id:Sedge#6896

I'm a returning player who never really got to see what the game truly has to offer. Looking forward to re learning the ropes and hanging out.

I'm a returning Tenno I stopped playing around the time Archwing was released. I have just finished most of the new quests and am lost in the Plains of Eidolon looking for some help understanding WTF is going on.  

Hi, IGN: Stretched 786

Discord ID: Pvt. Snowball#3518

1 hour ago, Niris said:

Hey guys. My IGN: Niris

DIscord id:Sedge#6896

I'm a returning player who never really got to see what the game truly has to offer. Looking forward to re learning the ropes and hanging out.

44 minutes ago, stretched786 said:

I'm a returning Tenno I stopped playing around the time Archwing was released. I have just finished most of the new quests and am lost in the Plains of Eidolon looking for some help understanding WTF is going on.  

Hi, IGN: Stretched 786

Discord ID: Pvt. Snowball#3518

(If you did not receive a Discord Friend Request your Discord ID may be inaccurate, send me one at WarriorExo#8659)

A small introduction of yourself: hey there, i'm a 20 year old college student that's getting back into warframe after about 3 months of not playing, wanting to get back into things. i'm an active player that can help show new guys the ropes, yet also need help getting back into things. regardless, i'm not toxic, and i love playing with comms and squads, thus, the clan life interests me.
Ingame Name: Tboneford97
Discord Tag: Darky#7982
MR: 15

Decided to try warframe out again after quitting a long time ago bc idk wtf i was doing. Now that i finally understand the game its actually a damm good game. Wanting to grind more n learn new things now

Ign : Rocketboomz

Discord: rocket#8204

IGN: Ninjakat8

I have been playing Warframe since 2014 and have returned on the pc version after the Plains of Eidolon update, Looking for a good clan to hang out with,
I am also looking to grind for more warframes and weapons for good use.

MR: 5

-Hello i like to play warframe and needed a clan and my friend recomended this clan so i thought i might join-

IGN: Famedparsley

Discord: Barry Bee Benson#3112 (change it a lot.)

IGN: raptor12050

Discord: raptor12050#7843

MR 11

i left my old clan due to harassment and mistreatment. i want to treat this clan the way i want to be treated. with respect and kindness.

Hey, My names Jamie and i used to play alot but dropped out due to not having anyone to play with, I'v recently came back and im now trying to grind warframes, weapons and find others to talk to and play with.

IGN: Taastyy

Discord: Lewdools#5238

Edited by Taastyy

Played WF on and off, got back into it recently with all these new updates!

IGN: Veniae

Discord: Laitinen #2604

MR 2

Hello there,

my Name is Daniel, a student from germany and would like to join the clan for things like regular eidolon hunts, endo farms, onslaughts etc.

I intend to be a valuable member of the clan and I'll try not to be as noob-ish as possible 😉

IGN: Vanisherd

Discord: Vanisherd#7768

Hello, my name is Mike_de_Coole, Im from the netherlands. I have played the game 3 years ago a lot and I recently came accros it again and I am enjoying the game.

I would like to join your clan, because a lot has changed and I could really use some help from others 🙂

Ingame Name: Mike_de_Coole
Discord Tag: @OriginalMike_#9671
MR: 12 (almost 13)

3 hours ago, Vanisherd said:

Hello there,

my Name is Daniel, a student from germany and would like to join the clan for things like regular eidolon hunts, endo farms, onslaughts etc.

I intend to be a valuable member of the clan and I'll try not to be as noob-ish as possible 😉

IGN: Vanisherd

Discord: Vanisherd#7768

3 hours ago, veniae said:

Played WF on and off, got back into it recently with all these new updates!

IGN: Veniae

Discord: Laitinen #2604

MR 2

4 hours ago, Taastyy said:

Hey, My names Jamie and i used to play alot but dropped out due to not having anyone to play with, I'v recently came back and im now trying to grind warframes, weapons and find others to talk to and play with.

IGN: Taastyy

Discord: Lewdools#5238

8 hours ago, raptor12050 said:

IGN: raptor12050

Discord: raptor12050#7843

MR 11

i left my old clan due to harassment and mistreatment. i want to treat this clan the way i want to be treated. with respect and kindness.

On 2018-07-13 at 1:26 PM, Famedparsley said:

-Hello i like to play warframe and needed a clan and my friend recomended this clan so i thought i might join-

IGN: Famedparsley

Discord: Barry Bee Benson#3112 (change it a lot.)

On 2018-07-13 at 1:38 AM, Rocketboomz said:

Decided to try warframe out again after quitting a long time ago bc idk wtf i was doing. Now that i finally understand the game its actually a damm good game. Wanting to grind more n learn new things now

Ign : Rocketboomz

Discord: rocket#8204

On 2018-07-12 at 11:48 PM, tboneford97 said:

A small introduction of yourself: hey there, i'm a 20 year old college student that's getting back into warframe after about 3 months of not playing, wanting to get back into things. i'm an active player that can help show new guys the ropes, yet also need help getting back into things. regardless, i'm not toxic, and i love playing with comms and squads, thus, the clan life interests me.
Ingame Name: Tboneford97
Discord Tag: Darky#7982
MR: 15

Discord Friend Requests on the way!

(If you do not receive one within the next 12 hours please contact one of the 2 recruiters myself WarriorExo#8659 or Evolution#0857)

If you were not quoted you may still need to wait for space to open up, we clear out non active members on a regular basis so space will be made!

hi, im Simon from Poland, started playing Warframe about 7 days ago, so im pretty fresh 😉
trying to learn as much as i can, but i could use some help from willing people to speed up the process a bit 🙂
also would be nice to have some people to talk to from time to time, instead of doing everything alone

Ingame Name: Tannari
Discord Tag: A'milva#8261
MR: 5

Edited by Tannari