Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.8

[DE]Megan

Well, RIP the armor passive. Too bad not be able to keep it. I really don't understand why Venari has to be here specifically as a passive. She is supposed to be part of Khora, in symbiosis. She is "there", simply. It would not have been the first to have a specificity that is not clearly specified :

Le 26/04/2018 à 23:14, nickcurcurato a dit :

Right. There are frames with "hidden" passives. Nidus's health regen isn't mentioned but he has it. Inaros's lifesteal on stealth melee also isn't mentioned.

If some numbers were upped on StrangleDome. It might be somewhat useable. As it stands, base 5m Radius is utter trash, sorry to say. The Dmg is okay, especially since the fact her 1 can dmg. But the biggest weakness Venari has is the poor pet AI. I decided to test Khora out with two kavats, 4 Forma each, max Maul, and Bite, Swipe too. Even though it was level 18 enemys, and while they'd 1 shot them most of the time. It took them around 4 seconds on average to actually FIND the target that was 3m away, shooting me.

In addition, Venaris 'heal' mode seems very finicky. I'm sitting on 200 HP, while shes running around killing. Only after I'm stood still for 5 seconds, and she's now beside me. It takes her ANOTHER 3 seconds for her to start healing me. An enemy pops up, i'm at 450/1200, and she leaves me to go kill it.

Still wishing we could see a change in how focused is gained. But thanks for the fixes and tweaks!
Though Onslaught gave me an idea for focus gains... what if every time we grab a transference orb in a single mission... we get a stacking multiplier on our focus gain? Just a thought.

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

he Daily Focus limit has been increased based on the formula (will be in effect after the daily reset):

• 250,000 + (Mastery Rank * 5,000)

pls make it 500,000 instead it will make veterans happy also thanks for your hardwork DE your one of the best DEvs ever in the industry so keep up that qulity of yours i wish you best of luck

20 minutes ago, --Q--Dioxety said:

Focus changes look nice, Onslaught changes are an improvement.

Khora i believe needs to have full ability reworks rather then slight adjustments. I just don't see this being enough to make her good. She should have had an Exalted whip like she was planned.

I have to agree, she still seems far to weak to use her at the moment.

damn, i really liked my enemies looking like flower bouquet. but yeah, performance is more important. how far could the meshes be optimized from how they are right now tho? good work you all, thanks for listening and fixing stuff! p.s. maybe a maximum of loaded flowers at any given time would be neat, if that is an option.

Please remove the dumb mechanic that removes your buffs/abilities/combos whenever you go through a conduit in SO/ESO. It just makes the gamemode seem the opposite of what you're trying to make it. DE, you're trying to make it a quick way to get to endgame gameplay with the elite onslaught, but with the mechanic that removes all your buffs and combos, it removes that goal.

Archived