Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.8

[DE]Megan

Hey guys, could you do me a favor? For any frame that has a set of powers that you cycle through can you make the cycling mechanism consistent? Khora's 3 and Vaub's 2 are the opposite of one another. I inverted last time because I'd rather press to cast and hold to cycle. Same settings but I have to hold to cast and press to cycle with Khora.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Vlarr said:

I think peculiar mods are cool and all but wouldn't it just be nicer to have a separate mod page/slot for weapons specifically for the peculiar mods (maybe kinda like the augment mod slot for warframes) so that way we can have doubly awesome weapons cuz we don't have to use normal mod space on peculiar mods. 

The mods are awesome but i'd love to have the best of both worlds. :)

Probably won't ever happen since the main point of peculiar mods is to take a slot from that precious op build of yours

2 hours ago, tucker_d_dawg said:

The balance of Normal onslaught feels off.

• Every other warframe can easily be solo'd by a mid level player with mid level gear.  This includes nidus' horrible salvage and harrows mind numbing defection.  Onslaught is would be a real struggle for a mid level player even with a meta frame.
  • This is compounded by the abysmal drop chances of TWO parts in rotation C at 20 minutes.  The only thing bite sized is the drop chance.  The grind is huge. 

I have khora, thankfully I farmed her solo in the early release when it was still possible and not stressful.  But I feel for any non-meta players who want her - they will simply have to be carried - and that feels very wrong.

Seconding this. I really thought DE was actually going to attempt to fix onslaught's balance in this update... but nope. It still feels broken and efficiency still decays absurdly quick. I'm not even touching public games at all until I know for sure all the bugs are sorted out.

It's kind of irritating not being able to play a new(-ish, at this point now) game mode just because it's so excruciatingly frustrating that no matter how good I'm actually playing, I can't even complete the first reward cycle on the easiest version through normal gameplay (or the Elite version at all). I can't even comprehend how off-putting this would be to newer players. 

Sanctuary: Zone 14 is the impossible one now - needs at least 2x more spawns and/or lower drain. Zone 9 feels unchanged despite feedback saying the tile and/or spawns are insufficient, including the experience Reb had when she was nice enough to stream it. I might be mistaken, so many it simply needs further adjustment.

Khora: Her 1 still has hit detection and targeting issues - maybe make it a cone? Player pet AI in general is very spotty, unlike enemy pets which attack constantly. I've had multiple instances where there will be 1 enemy left, and neither of the two kavats with me will do anything, even with Venari commanded to attack. Smeeta is especially bad, as it often does nothing while any buff is active.

Pls oh pls adress what i have been saying in every hotfix post so far. Conduit takes 20s to spawn on my pc after the time runs out, and there r no enemies to be killed so efficiency just keeps droping down. When i go pub ppl would just quit cause of the conduit taking too much time to spawn. Pls fix this, it makes SO unplayable for me.... if u dont fix it by next hotfix ill try to provide screenshots so u can acctually see how much of a prob this is 

16 minutes ago, Shone0The1Killer said:

Pls oh pls adress what i have been saying in every hotfix post so far. Conduit takes 20s to spawn on my pc after the time runs out, and there r no enemies to be killed so efficiency just keeps droping down. When i go pub ppl would just quit cause of the conduit taking too much time to spawn. Pls fix this, it makes SO unplayable for me.... if u dont fix it by next hotfix ill try to provide screenshots so u can acctually see how much of a prob this is 

Switch to laptop mode, which makes you play as client. Not their fault you have low specs. 

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.8

Khora Changes:
Ability casting times have been shortened across the board - Natural Talent is always great, but the base animations needed shortening.

New Passive: The ferocious Kavat, Venari, fights by Khora’s side and provides her with a speed boost while active. If killed, Venari will reappear after a short time.

Whipclaw

• Whipclaw will apply to and benefit from the Melee combo counter.
  • All enemies caught in the Strangledome will take half of Whipclaw’s attack damage when one enemy in the Strangledome is hit with Whipclaw.
  • Hitting an Ensnared enemy with Whipclaw will cause the living metal to propagate.

Ensnare

• Ensnare affects multiple enemies. When an enemy is Ensnared, the living metal will propagate and pull in every enemy within range for 75% reduced duration. The living metal Ensnaring enemies will then propagate a second time to pull in another wave of enemies within range.
  • Procs no longer wake up Ensnared enemies.

Venari 
Venari is now a Passive ability - Venari is simply there, no casting required. If Venari dies, she will respawn in 45 seconds or you can summon her back by using the Venari ability for an Energy cost of 50 that scales with the Respawn timer.

New Venari Ability Description: Command Venari to focus on a target. Hold to cycle between Attack, Protect, and Heal postures. If Venari is killed, use this ability to revive her instantly

• Venari fights independently until she receives a command. Khora’s third ability (Venari) overrides Venari’s target, as indicated by the icon over Khora’s head.
  • Commanding Venari while in the Heal posture without a valid target will command Venari to heal Khora.
  • Companion mods like Animal Instinct have been fixed so they will work properly on Venari.
  • Venari deals Slash damage to enemies instead of Impact damage.
  • Ability Strength Mods on Khora now affect Venari abilities.

Strangledome

• Changed casting animation to better reflect that Strangledome is cast from Khora’s body placement and chains now reflect custom Accent color!
  • Once an enemy dies in the Strangledome, they will drop to the floor, making room for new victims.

Sanctuary Onslaught Changes:
We still see Onslaught as a more bite-sized gameplay experience, but combined with the efficiency changes below, how far your team can last should be dictated slightly more by your ability to kill instead of hard numeric limits. The Simulation is alive and ever changing.

• Removed the increased Efficiency drain when you hit Zone 20 in Sanctuary Onslaught and from Elite Sanctuary Onslaught when you hit Zone 14. Efficiency drain will hit its max rate in Zone 16 of Sanctuary Onslaught and Zone 15 of Elite Sanctuary Onslaught.
  • Added more tiers of increasingly higher level enemies in both Sanctuary Onslaught and Elite Sanctuary Onslaught:
    • Sanctuary Onslaught
      • Level 80-100 in Zone 15
      • Level 110-130 in Zone 20
      • Level 130-150 in Zone 25
  • Elite Sanctuary Onslaught
    • Level 200-220 in Zone 20
    • Level 250-280 in Zone 25
  • Removed unnecessary ice environment textures in the Grineer Shipyard Onslaught tile. 
  • Removed an Orokin Derelict tile from Onslaught that was too small - this means that Zone 12 of Elite will have a new tile.
  • Removed an Infested Corpus Onslaught tile that was deemed unsuitable for the Simulation. 

Sanctuary Onslaught Fixes:

• Fixed Clients being perpetually stuck on the loading screen after a Host migration in Onslaught.
  • Fixed cases of Conduits not materializing after a Host migration occurs. 
  • Fixed cases of Clients being trapped in the old Zone after the Host transitions through the Conduit first and disconnects on the other side.
  • Fixed Efficiency continuing to drain after a Conduit has appeared and you have yet to pass through it. Once all players are through the Conduit and into the next Zone, the Efficiency will recommence draining.
  • Fixed Specimens beating the crap out of helpless players who are trapped in the loading screen when a Host migration occurs. Specimens will now be paused while you are in the loading screen. 

Changes:

• The Daily Focus limit has been increased based on the formula (will be in effect after the daily reset):
    • 250,000 + (Mastery Rank * 5,000)
  • Peculiar Bloom will now spawn a max of 5 flowers per target. Flowers so beautiful they hurt ya perf.

Fixes:

• Fixed crashes related to XAudio2 xWma voice recycling.
  • Fixed the Loki Prime Glyphs description being unlocalized.

Please for the umpteenth time FIX THE TRIDOLONS! Why are you constantly neglecting this and the thousands of players asking for the same thing?! I am all for new content and pushing the envelope, but damn PoE is not even a year old and it's like you guys are not even the slightest bit interested in fixing it! Heck you don't even hear any talk about this on the video streams! That's very troubling!

Archived