Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.8

[DE]Megan

37 minutes ago, lennieplop60 said:

Not only did DE fix all problems we had with their planned onslaught update,

But they also did it in ONE DAY!

Man, warframe has some awesome devs.

Where have you been..... they have been trying to fix this mess of an update for more than one day....

My launcher update failed too. Had been like these for hours. 

"Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly.."

I've posted before how enjoyable this new Sanctuary game mode was. Well, it took 2 fixes and that's gone to the crows. Here's why:

1. We cant even get to the drop rotation (C) anymore as a solo player. While some of it may be attributed to aptitude, I submit to you that I have a score in my profile that says  it could be done and now it cant. So a maybe Solo Player Level adjuster could be worked into Sanctuary? I don't care about the points, i just want to get to C. Otherwise its just another failed Sortie game mode.

2. And while I was in there failing miserably, I noticed that my focus gathering (operating at 85%efficiency) was a couple hundred compared to 10x that before,  in the same situation. So on top of not getting anywhere rotation-wise, the focus was cut back. The focus cap is made redundant (some might even find it offensive) if you cant stay long enough to matter. 

3. Someone needs to learn manners and stop cutting off Simaris in the middle of his rant during the "You failed go home" loading screen. Either shut him up or change the script but it needs attention. It's rude.

I realize it's your game. I also realize I am one voice. My goal is not to gain from whining about my shortcomings, but to make you aware that once i could get in without crashing, it was fun to be In Sanctuary. Now it most assuredly is not.

I will not return to Sanctuary, just like I never returned to Sorties, since 95% of my time is solo. There's always fishing.

Host migration fixed ?! yay! thnaks.

Looking forward that new Khora changes once mine will be built in 2 days. :)

Even if I dont have to farm Khora parts anymore, I still think you should probably rise her drop rates part a bit higher specially in Rotation C.

It took me around 10 hours to get the last part i needed to build her (the BP). Considering the fact that most main BP of other frames are given at the end of a quest or sold in market or even in dojo. Maybe 5,64% drop rate is kinda low. However I understand, (and I like it) the idea of Khora frame is 'lost' in Sanctuary and we have to find her here. so moving BP to market would not be a good idea either.

I also understand that you want Lato and Braton Vandal be to rare weapons, but at less than 3% drop rates, it will take a very long time to get parts of those weapons.

Maybe rise it to 5% would not be too bad, but again, its understable if you don't change it

I'm getting an update failed issue with this hotfix, the:

"Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers.

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly.."

I've spent the whole day redownloading the entire game just to get it again and it's driving me nuts. Can anyone kindly look into this before the devstream GOTL expires?

You need to fix those Khora parts drop rates, they are a joke.
Same goes for Lato and Braton Vandal.
It feels like it's more possible for Legendary Fusion Core to drop from Sorties that getting one of those.

I'd been hoping to be able to farm Khora at last, despite RNG hating me right now, but solo "Normal" onslaught is still broken:

- Still drains too fast in the early levels to be able to progress. I seriously don't care about "after level 25": slow it down "before 9"

- Still spawns too slowly across the board to keep efficiency up, even grabbing all of the efficiency boosters

- In solo, efficiency decay does not stop when the portal materializes, though it does seem that killing enemies after the portal opens no longer contribute (difficult to tell)

Just now, FenricFox said:

I'd been hoping to be able to farm Khora at last, despite RNG hating me right now, but solo "Normal" onslaught is still broken:

- Still drains too fast in the early levels to be able to progress. I seriously don't care about "after level 25": slow it down "before 9"

- Still spawns too slowly across the board to keep efficiency up, even grabbing all of the efficiency boosters

- In solo, efficiency decay does not stop when the portal materializes, though it does seem that killing enemies after the portal opens no longer contribute (difficult to tell)

^Agrees.

Khora's first power animation still makes her close legs on cast when standing in place.

Fourth power no longer can be casted in air, which caused no option to cast when sliding. Many other actions also cause delay before St.Dome can be placed.

Please consider removing the limit on how many domes can be used, max efficiency build with "world of chains" should be possible.

Also, damage of 1 spreading on 4 seems to only affect one dome if two are intersecting.

Yeah, the efficiency drain has not been entirely reverted, I'd say it drains 30% faster than before the recent changes. Better than what we had, but still far too tedious IMO.

The enemy AI is still grouping around elite units, slowing the flow, which adds significantly more difficulty to solo players than groups.

Its probably a lost cause at this point, but it would be really nice to have some scaling kuva, even if it caps at a certain rate. Maybe 200 will scale to 400 at the hour mark? I know you don't want the endless cheesing players going for 4+ hours and getting thousands of kuva per life support.... i get that. Capping it will at least incentivise players to stick it out longer with a higher rate. Even with boosters, the kuva rate is not worth the time.

Not to mention endless fissures have scaling boosters, so you already have scaling in game. Please bring some scaling over to the kuva fortress.:sad:

14 hours ago, Konachibi said:

PLEASE fix Kubrows losing loyalty whenever Venari dies!  It is a serious issue for a BEAST MASTER Warframe to cause negative effects to her BEAST companions!

Just experimented to make sure this bug was defenitely still present, and it is.

Ran Hierachon with Khora using a Raksa Kubrow that had 100% Loyalty.  During the mission, Venari died twice, my Kubrow did not die at all.  After the mission my Kubrow's loyalty had dropped to 60% as if it had died twice.

I actually spent a fair bit of time and platinum getting my Lotus Raksa Kubrow and applying the forma to her, so I'm getting rather angry that this issue has been completely ignored for over a week while you keep messing about with sanctuary onslaught's efficiency drain, enemy spawns and tiles while SERIOUS BUGS are ruining what should be a fun new warframe.  STOP ignoring this problem.  At least reply so we know that you're paying attention and you know it is a problem that you are working on fixing.  Don't keep silent about it or you're going to have a lot of very peeved kubrow fans!

@[DE]Megan I went into onslaught today with a clan mate and we left at round 8 without going through the portal. I got all 4 of my rewards, my clan mate only got 3 and was missing the round 8 reward. 

Seems like there is still a bug where the clients aren't getting their reward if you leave without going through the portal, it would also explain me losing my round 6 reward but not the other two rewards when the host left (I was a client) yesterday before the hotfix. 

Would still like to see some changes to khora drop rates or even better drop locations, it's getting tiresome wasting 20mins just to get relics (which I have zero need for) on pretty much every rotation when I'd prefer to be spending my time on on elite rather than just cheesing the lower one (It's not exactly hard for mr25's...).

Could you also make it so we can sell the captura's from Onslaught for credits, I only need one and well I doubt anyone is going to buy them via trade considering how they drop far more frequently than their drop chance would imply. 

Archived