Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.8

[DE]Megan

I have not done anything to this image.

While trying to get Khora Systems, which I have been farming “aggressively” for over 2 weeks. After we extracted at Zone 8 this was the display and the operator is bugged.

I don't know how to link an image.  So I hope one of these works

file:///C:/Users/calx-/Pictures/Warframe/Warframe0606.jpg

or

https://we.tl/10CGgy90GP

The Daily Focus limit has been increased based on the formula (will be in effect after the daily reset):

• 250,000 + (Mastery Rank * 5,000)

According to new change I had 340,000 focus cap (250,000+18*5000=340,000).

But yesterday I qualified for MR19 test and failed, so I could not reach MR19. And today after daily reset I am seeing my focus cap is 250,000. its not counting my old MR18's 90,000 extra focus. So if someone cannot reach next mr rank then he will not get extra (MR*5000 ) focus point? Is it a rule or bug?

These days I met 3 times stucking on the gate after finish POE hunting.(loading all the time, have to ALT+F4 and relogin the game)

1 time I solo, 2 times with other players. They left the team, Im the host.  This happened after 22.18.8, dont know if any other people have the same situation? Or only me?

It may just be me, but I somehow keep managing to get myself stuck underneath the lowering walkways on Kuva Fortress Spy missions, which is a shame because I really enjoy the unique spy missions. I get trapped in a little 'cubby hole' effectively, and clip through the walkway, preventing me from escaping even by dying and reviving. Based on the other things I've seen on this thread, this looks like the place to tell about this.

3 hours ago, Phillibe said:

It may just be me, but I somehow keep managing to get myself stuck underneath the lowering walkways on Kuva Fortress Spy missions, which is a shame because I really enjoy the unique spy missions. I get trapped in a little 'cubby hole' effectively, and clip through the walkway, preventing me from escaping even by dying and reviving. Based on the other things I've seen on this thread, this looks like the place to tell about this.

When you get stuck open the chat tab (anyone) and type /unstuck. Usually it gets you out of troubles.

Also when that happens make a screencap with F6 and open a ticket on support, they are always willign to fix map holes.

I tried this again today, solo. My load out: Oberon Prime, Amprex with riven, Atomos with riven, Zaw with riven. I was able to get to wave 8, Amprex explode enemies easily.
Then, in wave 8 the efficiency drops to zero in least than a minute, I'm in the middle of a small map, surrounded by infested, one steady ray from my amprex and the map is clean, nevertheless i failed the mission.

Second try, wave 8, surrounded by grineers, I strip their armor and shoot my amprex, again, map clean, efficiency drop to zero.

Third try, surrounded by corpus, start of 8th wave, in 15 seconds the efficiency drops to zero and i fail.

FUK. THIS. SH!T.

I refuse to play again this broken mode until DE figure how to fix it, why are we encourage to get better gear, rivens, and mods if all it takes to survive is to use a mediocre nuke frame with slide-to-win whip.

I'm disappointed, I spend a lot of time (and money) in this game and see it turns into a whip simulator really make me sad.

the eidolon run is once again bugged, on extraction it gets stuck to forever loading icon with only option available to alt f4. no closed ports and stuff. 

4 bugged runs on 6 total, 2 hours solo runs wasted. But i remember a red text making fun of ppl with closed ports, strange how things change (for once, right?)

19 hours ago, LoneForest said:

The Daily Focus limit has been increased based on the formula (will be in effect after the daily reset):

• 250,000 + (Mastery Rank * 5,000)

According to new change I had 340,000 focus cap (250,000+18*5000=340,000).

But yesterday I qualified for MR19 test and failed, so I could not reach MR19. And today after daily reset I am seeing my focus cap is 250,000. its not counting my old MR18's 90,000 extra focus. So if someone cannot reach next mr rank then he will not get extra (MR*5000 ) focus point? Is it a rule or bug?

This problem fixed after today's daily reset. Got total 340,000 Focus cap now while still I failed to MR19 test 😩. Ty DE for the fix. 😊😊

Archived