Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.8

[DE]Megan

Hi Digital Extremes, can we talk about moving Khora blueprint parts.

Could you move Khora’s blueprint where it belongs?  To the market for 25,000 credits and, not as an additional reward for playing Sanctuary on Slot.  Please Digital Extremes

Using your new game mode to farm all Khora parts may not have been the best decision.  As I am being told by many players of my discord server that.  Once they have obtained, all the parts needed to build Khora.  I will be quoting their words; I’m never playing this game mode (Sanctuary on Slot) again.

While the game mode is simple enough to understand and challenging, regardless of difficulty level.  It can quickly become frustrating.  If all you need is one Khora part and you gotten your 20th Relic… FUN

Thanks for continuing to tinker with Onslaught and working it back a bit towards being a proper endless mode. People are only complaining so much because we actually like the mode. Many of us have been looking for a higher level challenge, but in an easily accessible and properly designed way, and EOS is a good candidate to be a slice of that.

Eventually though, you guys should really take a look at the game's scaling. I understand that scaling was broken and had to be fixed in Onslaught, but this mistake demonstrated a deeper problem that has been around for a long while. Maybe consider moving much of enemy EHP out of armor and and into health pools, both so shield based enemies aren't so squishy and so that damage is more accessible and consistent on armor based enemies.

29 minutes ago, Alytenshi said:

I enjoy and welcome the changes to Khora, but I feel the passive could of been left untouched...

Passive was useless. Adding armor at this low level, you had no real benefit from it. Speed is much more useful. 

hi umm this is a unrelated topic but I just want to ask this are there any plains to bring the old school sound of the braton vandal because 5 years ago I missed it back in 2013 fast forward to 2018 and I feel disappointed that legendary sound is gone please I'm no 1 here and I mean no disrespect but if you can DE bring back the old school braton vandal sound rant over

9 hours ago, --Kenneth-- said:

No, I was wrong. it does what it says but my Venari has been vicious and I noticed she'd kill the original target before the skill had a chance to work lol. But after seeing it work, it does see bugged still. I see the AOE effect, but it doesn't pull more in after as described. Still good CC and works on bosses, so not worried. And for everyone saying Khora's bad and is awful, have a gander at the following picks. Med Risk Index with a friend to get him creds. 3 rounds. I CC'd based and shot down mobs with the help of Strangledome's mechanics (CCs, capped targets draw agro, and capped targets take more damage) and Venari (who stole kills from me technically). I've done the same in High Risk. Even outkilled a Mesa with Venari by 6 points. Yeah, 6, but still OUTKILLED A MESA. So for all that still *@##$ and whine and say Khora's bad, I present these pics and say STFU and "git gud".

I've had a chance to play her some now, and I can say with surety that she's working for me. Depending on your range and the initial pull though there might not be more enemies in range for the second pull. I have mine consistently doing two pulls but if I catch an enemy when other enemies happen to be just out of range it won't do anything because each enemy will only grab others once. That said, if you have a smallish range then it will actually pull enemies in on the first grab and leave a large enough gap that the second grab wont reach any new enemies. I also find that my whip-claw tends to just kill everything that's entangled, which seems to prevent the propagation.

But yes, I second the second half of your post. I was actually enjoying her before the changes, but after them? well I'll take my 90% damage on 20 waves of Hydron as a good sign, and my utter enjoyment of her kit as a better one.

2 hours ago, Alytenshi said:

I enjoy and welcome the changes to Khora, but I feel the passive could of been left untouched...

Without the introduction of pets 2.0 and people's want for UniVac, Khora's passive is just like Vauban's passive, it's a waste. Fewer pets in games means the armor you would get from her passive is null. Crackpipes were handed around when her passive was decided. 

oooo for F......K sake... just tryed this crap mod you put in to the game and guess what.....you want me to grind HORUS AND HOURS for crapy warframe and doing soo gaining only rewards at the end of each run....no resource drop no nothing!!!!!!! what IDIOT came up with this idea !!!!!! this is your sanctuary warframe R.I.P. god i hate stupid decisions.....!!!!!!

12 hours ago, --Kenneth-- said:

Yeah, 6, but still OUTKILLED A MESA

I'm glad you are happy you out-kill a mesa in a game mode that "Energy and Health orbs are only available at preset dispenser locations throughout the arena". Try again with mesa outside of Index.

4 hours ago, Alytenshi said:

What? With the help of a few armor mods and her passive she had well over 700+ armor, that's pretty useful.

Waste 2 mod slots on armor mods? I think I rather play Rhino, Inaros etc

3 hours ago, kyori said:

I'm glad you are happy you out-kill a mesa in a game mode that "Energy and Health orbs are only available at preset dispenser locations throughout the arena". Try again with mesa outside of Index.

Have actually, on 3 other occasions. And don't try using the "Energy spawns in certain spots" crap. There was an EV Trin on the team. Edit: Here's PROOF I've outkilled a Mesa outside Index. hieracon. As open as you can get. What's your excuse now? "Bad player"? "Not modded right?" Team_Comp.pngTeam_Stats.png

My experience with onslaught after the patch so far:

- host migrated twice, worked fine

- no white screens

- did 4 or 5 runs (non-elite), all worked fine

environmental hazard sucks

- khora parts should have a higher drop chance, specially now that it was removed from elite

6 hours ago, StingChameleon said:

Has anyone gotten a host migration and kicked to the ship from onslaught and lose all your earning?. And get random stuff. I got a Grineer Settlement Artillery Scene but for some reason on the host migration i got a sythatic shard.

2474C71FCCC9EDFBAC404123C1A345594E47CCC1

Yes, it happened to me too.

I was suppoed to get relics and lato bp but the suddenly host decided to not go through the portal so we got host migration, which of course did not work, and at the end game gave me only endo and synthetic shard >.<

As many players have said, DE please make rewards save on the server or something!

Archived