Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.8

[DE]Megan

Strangledome still needs to go. Ensnare is the better CC power, even with these changes, just replace Strangledome with the Whip already.

That aside, the Onslaught changes are...well I understand wanting to keep warframe "Unique" but sometimes mechanics in other games just work better, like Diablo rifts. Kill X number of enemies before time runs out to make sure you get to the next area, and at the 'end' you fight a boss. Considering the talk in the dev stream of "Maybe adding D E F rotations" to the game, perhaps Onslaught could test this out by adding in a "rotation D" where we fight a random boss?(With the efficiency counter, ya know, removed...like we have been asking for since this game mode came out?)

The challenge for Elite Onslaught should be the enemies, not Simaris' obsession with efficiency...

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Strangledome

• Changed casting animation to better reflect that Strangledome is cast from Khora’s body placement and chains now reflect custom Accent color!
  • Once an enemy dies in the Strangledome, they will drop to the floor, making room for new victims.

DE I was really expecting more for Strangledome, even with the new cast time (which was a MUCH needed improvement) it seems like you changed very little about it. As it stands Strangledome isn't anymore useful than just bringing a Frost to the mission, I feel like you're just accepting it as the the weakest part of her kit and that making a few colour changes was all the rework it needed. I sincerely hope that you'll take another look into Khora and keep working on her.

The Venari changes sound great tho, good job on improving her!

Archived