Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.8

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Specimens beating the crap out of helpless players who are trapped in the loading screen when a Host migration occurs. Specimens will now be paused while you are in the loading screen. 

That's so freaken funny how that was typed out. XD

Again, i suggest a couple of things:

Make her habs like:

1. Ensnare:
    Ensnare affects multiple enemies. When kill an enemy is ensnared, propagate and pull in every enemy within range, limited by duration and affected by range mods.
  2. Venari:
    Tap to change mode, when die, hold to revive (at higer energy cost). 
  3. Strangledome:
    This hab is worse than Frost's 3 so i realy dont understand why is her 4
  4. Exhalted whip:
    She its suposed for make reference to spiders, an exhalted whip its the most logic ultimate for she, 

Why is Khoras dome still only 5 seconds? With continuity! Should be at least 12-15 sec base duration. Why would I bother using it? Turns into an expensive spam ability with no real utility. Works great for cc but it burns out before anyone actually gets in it. I would like to be able to cast it to cover my back while I whip the group infront of me and then deal with the ones behind me stock in the dome. Right now you have to jump in cast and shoot. But if the enemies are low enough in LVL that you can jump in without being 1-shot then you would have killed them before the dome cast even at its new speed.

My initial thoughts on Khora changes are very pleasant. I'm working on forma-ing her and Venari more to do more testing but this is a large step in the right direction. I am still adamant that Strangledome needs to go or should become a more damaging ability due to it allowing bullets and projectiles through as opposed to other Warframe shield abilities.

1: when marking an enemy for venari to attack if there on the upper floor with you and shes on the lower she will just stay put and not move.

2: whipclaw has issues in certain areas were it wont hit the enemy at all "example: grineer and your on the crates it wont go past the poles in between like bullets can and wont do any dmg at all."

3: lossing the armor buff from her passive to be replaced with speed boost that is not effective at all due to bullet jumping and other mods that work so much better.

overall shes a good frame, but these issues are my little tidbit i seen once this hotfix came out i went through a few missions to see, but these are my issues i find annoying for my personal opinion.

Khora changes feedback.

Passive:

She lost her passive armor for what already was half of her 3, consider adding it to her base or her new passive to help her survivability a bit more.

Whipclaw:

The energy cost could use a comboing mechanic to get reduced to cap the more she uses it or should be reduced if she's supposed to spam it.

Ensnare:

The initial target gets released too and a portion of the ability's duration is wasted (it just gets canceled)

Venari;

Still has huge durability issues

Modes are still near worthless compared to a regular kavat with Cat's eye or charm.

Defence mode animations are way too slow and gets her killed almost every time.

Hunter mods still don't stack when equipped on Venari

Venari doesn't go invis when khora is invis

The stance change would benefit from being like quiver.

39 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Peculiar Bloom will now spawn a max of 5 flowers per target. Flowers so beautiful they hurt ya perf.

Can we have this as a toggleable option in our settings please? I'm rocking an 8-core processor with an equally bonkers GPU and have never had a performance issue- perhaps restrict this within some hidden away setting in the graphics menu that stays off even on ultra under a toggle "maximum flower power".

That said- Hail DE- these changes are welcome and great additions, with my particularly appreciating the strives towards fixing the connectivity issues.

40 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Added more tiers of increasingly higher level enemies in both Sanctuary Onslaught and Elite Sanctuary Onslaught:
    • Sanctuary Onslaught
      • Level 80-100 in Zone 15
      • Level 110-130 in Zone 20
      • Level 130-150 in Zone 25
  • Elite Sanctuary Onslaught
    • Level 200-220 in Zone 20
    • Level 250-280 in Zone 25

Ok after all, can u increased our warframe abilities too with additional weapons buff, cuz i dont know who can stay alived with that so harder enemies?

So we can make a balance between enemies and our team squad to survive and reach that ZONE 25

Please enlighten me. :nerd:

il y a 4 minutes, DanteRyuka a dit :

3: lossing the armor buff from her passive to be replaced with speed boost that is not effective at all due to bullet jumping and other mods that work so much better.

Yes, this loss really piss me off x(

Venari is a part for Khora, there is no need for her to be specifically a passive. She is "there", that's all.

I really don't care about a poor speed boost. We are space ninjas, damn it ! We are already fast and agile ! The armor bonus was much more useful and consistent …

Please remove (or replace) Kuva Fortress Zone 6 of Elite Onslaught or add more Grineers spawn there. That place is really bad because of the rocks / pillars that makes them moves slowly and the amount of spawn is really low there. My efficiency always drops fast even though I killed then as fast as I can. Thank you

For Khora get rid of strangle dome and replace with exalted whip or IPS boost, the strangledome is garbage, it makes her a generic low rent version of other frames, just get rid of it and make her a different frame from others with one of those two things please.  Seriously drop strangledome, it's crap and makes no sense for the beastmaster versatility type of character she is, it's just dumb and lame and ruins team cohesion.

Yay for focus cap increase! Finally...

And I'll believe that onslaught is fixed when I see it-- heard that tune too many times this week.  I'd have a full braton by now if it wasn't for your host migration issues.

47 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

enari 
Venari is now a Passive ability - Venari is simply there, no casting required. If Venari dies, she will respawn in 45 seconds or you can summon her back by using the Venari ability for an Energy cost of 50 that scales with the Respawn timer.

I Love You!!! <3 <3 <3

Archived