Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.8

[DE]Megan

DE , putting Venari as a passive was a really bad idea because the previous system to summon her when we want/need to use her was a new cool concept , it let us the choice in different moments , but now we can't decide and we're forced to use her permenantly ! like in a stealth gameplay situation she just attack any target she see , or when we try to not kill some targets because of whatever reasons she attack and kill it ! please revert this change so we can choose again to use her when we want PLEASE ! it can really ruins khora gameplay !!

Thank you!

Just used Khora in Hydron for 10 waves, and she felt good. I actually ended up using all of her abilities, and Venari felt powerful/useful. Especially happy about Khora's power strength applying to Venari. It was the single possible change to Khora I felt strongest about, and wasn't sure if it would make the cut.

Keep up the good work!

1 minute ago, ego-nihilist said:
3 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

When u will finish with this hotfixes and start to fixing old bugs?

fixing host migration was/is more important, way more important.

I dont agreed with u pal, that can be additional fix change, not primary target.

Primary target must to be Eidelon Hunting which isnt fixed yet.

Ok, as far as Khora goes she seems better, without feeling much different at all. Which is good.

However, Whipclaw's energy usage is WAY too high considering how much you're going to use it... To take advantage of combo counter, to propagate her 2, to damage enemies in the Strangledome... 

As a caster I have no idea why her base energy is that low and maybe that's why it feels so expensive. But either way it still costs too much.

With a max ranked Fleeting Expertise and Rank 30 energy pool (188... ) you get 18 whip cracks. Want to ensnare one enemy? -20. Want one strangledome? -40. 

The problem is that you need each of the 4... you need duration, need efficiency, need range, and need strength. Add to that, you'll need Vitality and since it's applicable some armor might be nice so there's no way to make a nice build without spending multiple Forma on her, multiple on her Kavat (instead of spending one forma and picking a slot for both...)  and then +1 more Forma for the thing I hate more than Nullifiers ... a polarity in the exilus slot ... I very rarely use Rush and won't be able to have a convenience mod such as Handspring because of the previous issue of needing to have D/E/R/S. 

That's my constructive feedback. She's trying to be too many things at once which means there's always going to be another frame who does what you're after better than she can. If there were a Primed Streamline though it surely would make the entire game far more enjoyable that's for sure. :) 

EDIT: wow, you removed the ability to cast 2 and 4 in the air. At this point it really seems like you just don't want people to use her. What could that possibly have hurt leaving it how it was (and then not mentioning it in the changes...).

Hello, I was wondering when meme...er maiming strike mod will be available again so I will be able to go farther in onslaught. Basically, I am NOT paying 400+ plat just to be able to do it efficiently since this mod is darned near 100% needed to do so. So when will it be back so I can be a spinning god of death too?

Just now, fizbit said:

Hello, I was wondering when meme...er maiming strike mod will be available again so I will be able to go farther in onslaught. Basically, I am NOT paying 400+ plat just to be able to do it efficiently. So when will it be back so people who don't have it can aquire one and be spinning god too!

pay 400 plat and be happy its not 900, i paid 850 for mine and was totally worth every plat.

Just tested the changes for Khora with infested. 

• Ensnare seems like it's broken - when I cast ensnare on an enemy (I have a skill duration of 23 secs currently), it doesn't ensnare surrounding enemies. I've tried this several times it seems, and the other enemies are not cc'd.

I'm not sure if it's just me, but this is happening consistently. I'll jump in and check again

2 minutes ago, fizbit said:

Hello, I was wondering when meme...er maiming strike mod will be available again so I will be able to go farther in onslaught. Basically, I am NOT paying 400+ plat just to be able to do it efficiently since this mod is darned near 100% needed to do so. So when will it be back so I can be a spinning god of death too?

Next Xmass!

On Holidays.

First things first, Thank you for the changes  right before the weekend.

Second, we just tested this as of this hotfix and I still think this Efficiency thing needs to just be removed completely. You guys said it yourself that this should be a test of how we can kill but yet the real enemy here is still efficiency. Even with the reduction and mass nuking frames, this efficiency thing stops players while we are well able to handle high level enemies. Not getting to experience the higher level of enemies in zones like 20 + just because of this efficiency thing is just wrong.

Really hope this gets removed, until then, im sorry but i don't feel like onslaught is a true test of player skills

4 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

I dont agreed with u pal, that can be additional fix change, not primary target.

Primary target must to be Eidelon Hunting which isnt fixed yet.

And I guess DE didn't agree with you when they pushed out the fixes that they did.

Your primary target is eidolons. They're trying to patch up the new frame and game mode.

1 minute ago, Xenophil said:

Still not fixed Maiming Crap spammers being in each Onslaught game?

People play to win, and your mad about people using a really strong method that's too effective? The hardcore challenge your looking for might be in solo or premade groups

Can you please make efficiency drain more forgiving for solo play than group play? Bigger map + grineer faction is hell for solo play like ESO zone 6 compare to zone 5 where there are so many enemies around and manageable while zone 6 is hoping enemies come rushing to you fast enough.

1 minute ago, Rinslaughter said:

People play to win, and your mad about people using a really strong method that's too effective? The hardcore challenge your looking for might be in solo or premade groups

Too effective means "fix needed". Hope it won't last for long.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sanctuary Onslaught Changes:
We still see Onslaught as a more bite-sized gameplay experience, but combined with the efficiency changes below, how far your team can last should be dictated slightly more by your ability to kill instead of hard numeric limits. The Simulation is alive and ever changing.

• Removed the increased Efficiency drain when you hit Zone 20 in Sanctuary Onslaught and from Elite Sanctuary Onslaught when you hit Zone 14. Efficiency drain will hit its max rate in Zone 16 of Sanctuary Onslaught and Zone 15 of Elite Sanctuary Onslaught.

I have no idea what is being said here. What is the max drain rate and how quickly does it ramp up?

6 minutes ago, Xenophil said:

Too effective means "fix needed". Hope it won't last for long.

so, because a new game mode was added and public players are using a mod you probably don't own you want it nurfed? what about the people who, like myself, enjoy maiming strike as a strong quick aoe to pair with weaker frames/guns? just #*!% me to make you happy right? if you don't like the pubic players your running into stop queing public.

i know your frustration, just do what i do when i see a limbo in a pub. i leave and instantly que into another game....

Archived