Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.8

[DE]Megan

So, I just noticed that with max str, you can outregen damage from kuva flood enemies. Right now as I am typing this, I am in a kuva flood mission with 10 level 100 enemies shooting at me in a corner. I am literally just sitting here and letting them hit me.

Please just give back the old zones sets for Elite Onslaught, the new sets are really bad, I must say. The only enemies that'll help to increase / give hope for your dying efficiency is Infested because of their massive spawn. If you look at the new sets, Infested only spawns as the first enemies that you encounter on EOnslaught and they'll be back at 9th zone. Please put back Infested somewhere between 5-7th zones. Other factions spawns, especially Grineers are pretty low. 

Ok I just spent an hour or so playing around with Khora and I have to say that the changes are pretty decent so far. Some opinions:

#1 The whip:

• Nice damage output and range, but seems to still miss obvious shots sometimes

#2 Entanglement:

• For some reason it still feels very inconsistent on grabbing the enemies

#3 Venari:

• Very good changes here, but I also feel that Venari is a bit lazy sometimes. Can you increase the ferociousness of Venari and make her attack/use abilities with less delay? It's like there is sometimes some delay when the cat is just taking a posture and not doing anything for some seconds.

#4 Strangledome:

• I am not sure about this ability, it feels a bit out of place. It does grab enemies and even deals some damage to them, but I don't know in the end. If it has to stay like this, I suppose it could use some more range and maybe even damage.

You gotta do something for those Khora parts on rotation C, I think I'm just gonna give up and go use some plats to get here.
Yes the game is all about the grind but you guys went too hard on it this time ..

13 chassis, 8 neuro, 3 systems, 0 bp

Ohhhh this is nice.

When I first saw the proposed changes for Venari, I was concerned about the pet dying in combat and leaving Khora without an entire ability until her own death and self-revive.  However, I felt you were stepping the right direction and had nothing productive to suggest in place of what you were already doing, so I abstained from saying anything to avoid being whiny without offering a solution.

The use of a respawn timer on Venari and the ability to opt-out by paying energy fix that solution nicely, and all the other proposed changes that I see going through here were just nice-looking to start with.

And a focus cap that scales with MR like all other standing!  Very nice, and another reason to feel good about raising your MR!  Seems sensible, and with the help of Sanctuary Onslaught mode now, this will help make it more feasible to hit those 1,000,000 Focus to Unbind thresholds that have been a bit annoying as things were previously.

About Venari :

The orders are clunky. Having TO HOLD the button to change order is a pain when you are in action. It would be so much simpler to do the opposite : tap the button to quickly change from one order to another (like Ivara's quiver), and maintain to give the order.

The Attack and Protect orders have suffered a serious nerf. Now, we have to designate a specific target to give these orders, unlike before where Venari was attacking all targets nearby. Only the Heal order can be launched without a target, then designating our own character. Why not do the same thing with the other two to order Venari to execute them around us ? Honestly, rather than taking the time to aim at a single target and order Venari to attack him, it's quicker to shoot him directly. All the interest of a pet is that it's useful without having to ask him permanently.

Finally, it's a reproach that I make since the devstream, it's the disappearance of the armor passive. Why replace it ? Venari is a part for Khora, there is NO REASON for her to be specifically a passive. She is "there", that's all. All we have left is a poor speed boost. I really don't care about running a little bit faster. We are space ninjas, damn it ! We already are fast and agile ! The armor bonus that was dependent on the number of pets around us (even if it was a pity it was only ours and not to those of teammates too) was MUCH MORE useful and consistent …

I hope they will be reviewed soon because I am really disappointed with these choices.

hace 6 minutos, Chad1661 dijo:

Finally!!! Host Migration fixed!  I finally survived a host migration.  I was booted out of the game and back to main menu, but I did not lose any of the rewards.   So, well done DE!!!

Yes!!! 

giphy.gif

why has stangledome been changed to only being castable on the ground? the best tactic prior to this hotfix was cast while in flight or above enemies to avoid being killed while casting, im not sure what others are doing wrong but strangledome is her best asset and can kill evereything with ease, all i ever see in these comments is remove that ability or it needs a buff, been using it since her release, it works great with appropriate tactics used, im liking the changes to her 1st ability, it actually does visible damage now yet still feels wonky on hitting aimed at enemies, not a fan of the venari change, was  more then happy having her castable, since i have the hold buttons reversed for obvious reasons on other frames, it means i have to hold down 3 to target an enemy or change my button setup everytime i want to use her, she doesnt seem as active as she was prior to hotfix either, i watched her just stand around and do nothing on multiple occassions while enemies surrounded us, her 2nd is still as unusable as prior to hotfix, the propagation time needs to be quarter of what it is currently or removed completely, it works 50% of the time on casting, and by time the propagation begins in most higher level missions youve already killed the enemies while waiting for them to be entangled making the ability useless, ALSO aftering running elite a few times today the removal of her passive armor increase drastically changes khora survivablility unless you have venari permanently on heal

hace 6 minutos, .LeiA._ dijo:

Please just give back the old zones sets for Elite Onslaught, the new sets are really bad, I must say. The only enemies that'll help to increase / give hope for your dying efficiency is Infested because of their massive spawn. If you look at the new sets, Infested only spawns as the first enemies that you encounter on EOnslaught and they'll be back at 9th zone. Please put back Infested somewhere between 5-7th zones. Other factions spawns, especially Grineers are pretty low. 

Maybe a little increase of the spawn is needed, agree, just a small fit.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Specimens beating the crap out of helpless players who are trapped in the loading screen when a Host migration occurs. Specimens will now be paused while you are in the loading screen. 

This. This amused me greatly, the wording. My laugh of the day, so thank you for that. 

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We still see Onslaught as a more bite-sized gameplay experience, but combined with the efficiency changes below, how far your team can last should be dictated slightly more by your ability to kill instead of hard numeric limits. The Simulation is alive and ever changing.

Then can we get some better drop rates on Khora?  I've been running this for the last week more times than i can count at this point...  and i might see one Khora part ever 30-50 runs...  "bite size" runs doesn't mean anything if you have to run it 300+ times to get what you're needing...

Archived