The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silva Aegis Prime is ugly

Get_Singed

What the title says. The Silva Aegis itself looks amazing, the prime version looks like garbage. Obviously this is my opinion, many people will disagree. Much like with Primed Warframes, I'd like to be able to use the original Silva Aegis skin on my Silva Aegis Prime.

1 hour ago, Lahared said:

Congratulations?

It's possible to make a recommendation without insulting someones hard work.

It's also possible that I'm giving feedback, which I am.

1 hour ago, GinKenshin said:

There’s the day of the dead skin for it which makes it look like the original 

Hmm that may be my only option then if they don't add the ability to use the original skin, but I really don't like the day of the dead aesthetic, especially that giant skull on the shield.

44 minutes ago, Doomsknight said:

Buy a skin. Problem solved !

Problem not solved, as the Danaus skin is the only available sns skin atm. It's not terrible but it's not flaming-sword-and-shield amazing like Silva Aegis base skin is.

Well the toilet seat cover prime + toilet brush prime sure isn't scaring people into getting stunned. It isn't pretty either but meh, there are uglier weapons. Now all I need is to hurry up and get the Sigma and Octantis for a genuinely beautiful sword and shield.

And wasn't the stunning effect on a shield from Medusa's head being stuck on it or something? I don't remember something like that for the Aegis, but rather the shield Perseus used.

I slightly agree with the OP, but not for the same reason. I like the more extreme sci-fi aesthetic of futuristic things, mechanisms that function completely different to what we know today. Take the gammacor as an example, it's just three curved pieces of metal that hover around your wrist and project a beam that combine into a laser. It's a weapon of enigmatic design that nothing else in the game emulates.

Silva & Aegis is one such example. When sheathed, the sword is just a handle and the shield looks like scrap metal. Unleash them, and the handle forms a sword of burning energy and the shield unfolds and suspends itself by that same fire. The prime variant isn't like that, it just looks a normal mechanical weapon pair, with the mace spurting some flames out its end.

14 hours ago, Pizzarugi said:

Silva & Aegis is one such example. When sheathed, the sword is just a handle and the shield looks like scrap metal. Unleash them, and the handle forms a sword of burning energy and the shield unfolds and suspends itself by that same fire. The prime variant isn't like that, it just looks a normal mechanical weapon pair, with the mace spurting some flames out its end.

Mace? I thought it was a Magical Girl's wand.

Idk if it's a mace a wand or a toilet brush, I just want my badass sword made of fire back. And my badass shield made mostly of fire. Not that oddly lumpy excuse for a shield... and honestly WHO thought it was a good idea to take the amazing SWORD and shield created by a member of the community and take away the sword part? Shame on you.

1 hour ago, Raspberry said:

Mace? I thought it was a Magical Girl's wand.

You shouldn't have said that, now I need to give it pink energy and purple parts to make it one so my Saryn can use it.

Although its refusal to fire exalted waves makes that a very sad wand.

23 hours ago, (PS4)Echo_X said:

I am sorry that my internet name fills your head with such thoughts. My gracious apologies.