Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rewards Ideas

Brakk-Obramma

Of course I know everybody is complaining about the lato and braton vandal drop chances. I feel like a system SIMILAR to operational supply would be much more well received, as well as quell the constant complaints of people saying "its too hard, and not worth the time." Make it so that based on the rank you get per zone, you get more "currency." After you get x amount of currency, you can buy a certain item from the drop table, and people would start saying that the game mode is worth their time, instead of constantly blaming you guys.

I think the drop rate is cool... No need to complain, could get both vandals and pecular bloom in the week, and I did not spammend that much... 
I'm those kind of players that like to get everything instantly, but since im mr 25, I pref take time to get things... Because after you got what you want, you have nothing to do.
The game is based on your collection of items/weaps/frames... So hard drop rate seem to be fair and "end game"  content. It's not impossible, just hard, so it's fine, and I hope we gonna have more items like those in a near future. With those low drop rate, it add some prestige when you got them, and it's a good way to make plat if you don't like to deal with rivens.

33 minutes ago, Enfair said:

Of course I know everybody is complaining about the lato and braton vandal drop chances. I feel like a system SIMILAR to operational supply would be much more well received, as well as quell the constant complaints of people saying "its too hard, and not worth the time." Make it so that based on the rank you get per zone, you get more "currency." After you get x amount of currency, you can buy a certain item from the drop table, and people would start saying that the game mode is worth their time, instead of constantly blaming you guys.

im not complaining about the rate, got both weapons in a little under 2 days of on and off farming.... On top of that, i do not agree with making a shop out of everything... im so tired of all the people wanting everything handed to them, yes, Khora's rate is a bit stupid, Yes, the game mode is broken... No, the Vandals should not be in a shop and should not have their rate changed. 

Warframe is not and will never be a game about handouts. Its a grindy farming game. You can buy just about every other weapon in the game with platinum, with a catalyst and weapon slot packaged with it. Why make Rare and Unique event/game mode rewards easier to get?