Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Share your Operator fashion!

(PSN)OvalNova

I only started a couple weeks back but I just finished War Within the other day, I don't particularly like the Operator hair and face options very much be honest, there's only like 2 hairstyles that seem remotely like things a person would actually want to wear (I wish we had more hair/face options). But after awhile of struggling, I found a look I thought was pretty decent.

vdfXRaR.png

Edited by CaffeinatedKing
  • Like 1

Yto0Q2W.jpg

My broke ass can't really afford much with plat so I'm trying my best to make her look decent in basics.

Also close-up:

D3iYllJ.jpg

BTW - is it just me who's got that weird graphic glitch on Umbra's scarf? That pale blue spot thingie under the left eye, it's been here for a while. What is this and how do I get rid of it?

ccEJGDg.jpg

В 25.06.2018 в 10:41, Alexandre110 сказал:

For some reason he's eyes look like this now: (Only at night time on Cetus)

wow.png

Looks cool as hell! so i made a new image using photoshop and that's the result:

Can someone explain it?

Feeling better now kiddo?

Loool.

Спойлер
В 30.06.2018 в 04:03, Trowicia сказал:

3b5de99158.jpg

What's that eye color combination?

I've been trying to make a light brown-ish myself but it's still not quite what I want really, it's too vivid.

Спойлер

Qqtfj5Y.jpg

Edited by -Temp0-

unknown.png

This is the appearance of my operator at the moment (the purple highlights are temporary)

and another pic with the first Warframe I wanted (though not my first built one due to me not being good enough at the planes back then) Gara

Warframe0841.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

vT22h6o.jpgOPG7HWk.jpgMine is more of personal colors regarding my OC [Official Character] Neon SkyOu9Jt8k.jpg

Edited by Guest
Full body and headshot added

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

WBzh8tv.jpg

Wanted some level of night lighting to punctuate the colors. Vahd Pauldrons are dope AF, but not a single suit except Manduka has what I want in my Operator, which is unfortunate because it still clashes a little.. The Fortuna suits and legging might just change that.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So started tinkering some more to my setup and found something I really like so decided to leave a update here.

T3tdhYF.jpg

Went for white this time. Its more in line with the general theme of my frames and brings out the details instead of hiding them.

Overall I like these new items way more then I thought I would.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...