Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Share your Operator fashion!

(PSN)OvalNova

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted my operator to look clean and smooth clothes, white,black,gold with blue energy and looking orokin/umbra coloring. its kinda a nigthmare I either make it look normal with basic colors or mash them too much and make a clown

P58t1ID.jpgF2xExSd.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm going with a more battle ready style (left), but recently I started to want to have a more formal attire (right). The hood, suit, and sleeves are perfect, but no leggings match the "sci-fi authority figure / ship captain" look I was going for. Right now it just looks like he has a business suit over a onesie. The Koppra, Manduka, and Varida leggings have too silly feet and the rest don't look sophisticated enough.

eO5gTdZ.png

Here is my Operator, her name is Ava, the Broken~. She is actually an OC from another fandom (Detroit: Become Human), put into Warframe, since a friend of mine's OC from said fandom is also her Operator in-game. Ava and her Op are a couple/pairing in both Warframe and the DBH fandom, from which they originate.

🖤💙💎💎🤍🖤

Her outfit is nothing to fancy, but I'm happy with it as it suits her well.
Gara is my main Warframe and her chosen one, hence the Garasu diadem, ear and face decorations.

Spoiler

298b4add8c1405b1883b20277e224b589a65f19d

Close up of her face~.

Spoiler

513f7c54ef823601f3ac279df086aa5a1ccb0211

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...