Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Venari gets stuck while on Heal

LaggNinja

When I set her to "Heal" if everyone is at max health (or above the threshold) she simply stays still in a pre-pounce position like she's about to attack however she won't follow nor do anything unless someone's HP falls under the threshold, when she may even do nothing as I've often seen players go down despite her being on heal duty and my energy being full. This was on low level missions (Malva for instance) so the other players shouldn't have gotten 1shot

Happened to me in one particular part of a certain map, Venari gets stuck on a bridge and can't get off it.

Spoiler

J6nSzKz.jpg

cRKcwdY.jpg

Second image shows how I've gone far away but she doesn't follow.

Current workaround: jumping off the map doesn't reset her position but using 3rd ability to command her to attack will unstuck her..

I too have fallen victim to the Venari Heal glitch. It annoys me to no end since I enjoy having her follow me around on heal, keeping me and my Sentinel alive. If you press 3 just once while on heal she'll move again, I've discovered.

Hopefully DE will fix it soon.

I get this glitch a lot as well. She seems to randomly get stuck and won't move unless you swap off heal for another posture or switch healing targets to a random ally, and then back to the original target. Honestly really annoying when you rely on the heal for survivability in higher levels.

It happens so frequently for me that I just can't rely on heal mode actually healing me.  Venari just sits in one spot and doesn't move regardless of distance.  Changing heal targets doesn't seem to work either..I have to swap back to attack mode and he'll appear beside me.  If I switch to heal mode again, he gets stuck almost immediately.

• 2 weeks later...

Venari's #3 heal ability and AI had been working fine for me in the previous patch but as of this one it is consistently getting stuck where i initiated the heal instead of following me or fighting to protect itself, etc. etc.  Basically its acting like a static heal tower although there does appear to be a duration to that healing before it stops any action.

Edited by Ashdicimo