Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duma - the War Elephant or Hippo frame

(XBOX)Nightseid

There is no signficant to the name. I simply noticed we do not have a D-name warframe.

Physical Description: Duma is a rather heavy set (sumo build) male warframe with gaint shoulders (look like fists). Helm/head has a visual apperance of an hippo or elephant.

Playstyle - melee support frame.

Passive: School of thought - Duma has an aura slot that has a universal polarity, meaning it will double the capacity of any polarity aura - cannot be forma'd (because it does not need it)

No starting polarities.

1. Marbles - toss marbles on the floor which increases the chance enemies will lose their balance upon recieving impact damage, becoming stagger'd, or be knockdown.

2. Bubble ball - traps enemy in a indestructable ball. Allies can hit this ball across the map/tile simply by hitting it. It will hit Enemies causing impact damage and bounce off enemies and walls and floors.

3. Fisty-cuffs - wield gaint knux-size weapons to punch and slam enemies. This fists scale off your melee damage mods (like most exhalted weapons).

If an enemy is trapped in a bubble ball, hold the melee charge to retrieve the bubble ball (like zenith secondary) and the next melee swing will allow elephant to toss the ball at enemies.

*visuals - those fist looking shoulders would flip around with his current hands. Fighting syle is what i would envision a gorilla would fight.

4. sanctify - Duma lays a conjures a spirit totem that projects energy outward to allies within a 50 meter range and consumes his melee combo counter. This energy provides a buff to allies based on their aura polarity (not based off Duma's): Upon a critical hit, allies have a x% chance of one of the following effects:

V - gain buff that increases critical damage by y% for 5 secs (power strength)

D - regain health by y% (power strength)

Dash- enemies killed will have a y% chance to drop extra loot (power strength)

Scratch - to regain energy by y% (power strength)

R - y% to gain status immunity for short duration. (Power strength) *i know this aura does not exists but should DE create one.

X% = based on combo counter consumed
Y% = based on power strength

This is just a draft, trying to get the play style down. will add numbers and such later.

Edited by (XB1)Nightseid
Grammar

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

now that I have about 2 secs i finally getting to post this thing ...here is a pencil sketch of the war elephant.

I'm thinking I may need to skinny down the feet so it looks more sumo. thoughts?

0c3D0xp.jpg

yes, those are fist on his shoulders - my thought was to that when you activate his ability his arms would spin around. more sketches to come regarding the legs and abilities...eventually.