Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker almost one hits the cyro pod on hydron deffence as well as having crazy abillitys

(XBOX)Killa Roar

https://xboxclips.com/WingsofRoar/fd6fcab2-6b2e-4b4f-a354-cd3eb6d41214

Please watch this video and it will explane all.

So the stalker comes in goes full invisible almost like wukongs cloud walker, then out of no where appears dose some nyx bubble thing and when it explodes it almost one hits the pod, after that he does some kind of trinity well of life thing and we are all hanging in the air and because the pods so low it gets destroyed.

I have no idea what happend could some one please eleborate what went on.

That's because the player he was after hadn't done Second Dream yet, so he was still normal Stalker, who is actually far more dangerous than Shadow Stalker.

When he spawns, you have to lure him away from the objective so he doesn't destroy it, and then read his abilities carefully. Also, normal Stalker is vulnerable to some debuffs, so knocking him over with Rhino Charge, or suspending him with Stomp, will work for a short time, giving you time to blaze him with weapons.

Assuming, of course, that you ever see him again, as normal Stalker is very rare to see on high-level missions due to most players there having completed Second Dream.

Oh wow i have never seen this stalker before its why i was confused as to why he had so many abillitys that did alot of damage even if you read the chat box after the mission failed i was not the only person confuzzeled.

I have been playing this game a year and a half and have never seen this before.

Thank you for putting this into context and clearing this up.