Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.19.0

[DE]Megan

7 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Thanks for the update!

Khora Feedback

We should be able to heal Venari by hitting 3, and Strangledome is still unoriginal, when will the ability be something unique?

I used to dream, like you, that they'd do something unique with it,  but it's best to give it up, they've made their choice, and attempting to do anything special with it would be too far out of their comfort zone

for all their talk of "ambition trumping boredom, they're not very ambitious when it comes to frame skill design, restricting themselves to a strict safe zone of skill design

did not intend to post the same comment 3 times, the stupid system didn't show my reply was posted and why the hell can't we delete comments

7 hours ago, VengefulMaelstrom said:

DE, I really appreciate you guys working with the community to bring out Tennogen skins - but please start offering more skins which are buy-able with platinum for those on PC servers.  Getting one deluxe skin for one Warframe every 2-3 months doesn't really cut it.

Having too many cosmetics now being locked behind another cash paywall doesn't feel right when we already have platinum in the game.  Someone had to pay real money for the platinum so I don't see why we can't have this applied to Tennogen skins, and I wouldn't mind if it costed more platinum wise compared to deluxe skins.

Console players are already able to purchase Tennogen with platinum so I don't see why PC users cannot.

They can't do platnium based Tennogen on PC as part their agreement with Steam.

Again, Strangledome should be replaced with the exalted whip idea khora was originally going to have. If we have to keep it make it work more like Zephyr's tornado, have it do slash procs and then when we whip/shoot it the elements transfer over.

Khora Feedback

- I believe it would be better if Khora 4 could be cast anywhere, like Limbo's dome, rather than summoning a dome in her position. (since her done is not reflecting or defending any incoming projectile like Frost or Gara)

With this update, I am now getting sound "pops" at the start of every sound effect in the game, beginning after a few minutes of play time. It is most noticeable while in the orbiter, but they are happening everywhere I think.

• Windows 7 Pro x64
  • core i7 6700K
  • GTX 980 Ti
  • 16 GB RAM
  • Realtek ALC1150 onboard audio (6.0.1.7553)

10 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Thanks for the update!

Khora Feedback

We should be able to heal Venari by hitting 3, and Strangledome is still unoriginal, when will the ability be something unique?

KEEP THE NAME STRANGLEDOME THOUGH BECAUSE IT SOUNDS DOPE

Considering this fix-tsunami that will go on until it will be totally impossible to complete any of the sanctuaries solo... would you mind to introduce some "good" fix alongside of the "nerf" fixes? I mean it would be really good to fix the multishot-stealth bug after all...

I see Maiming Strike nerf coming 😉

Tested Exodia Contagion... it doesn't even kill Kuva Grineer now... My dagger much stronger than the Arcane. Why would anybody go and farm those resources (I think of sentrium) for the additional nothing? Meh...

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Venari’s ability stats and passive speed buff UI appearing to be affected by Efficiency Mods. Ability Strength Mods are what applies to Venari’s abilities/passive.
  •  Fixed Venari’s Heal being permanently active when equipping negative Duration Mods on Khora.

I don't know which of those is responsible, but now Venari can't help to keep Khora alive anymore. I thought she was bad when Venari didn't scale with power strength, then they fixed it and ruined her second ability removing the constant ensnare of new enemies, which made me switch from wide range to a more balanced build, which had some crowd control and a good survivability, Now survivability is screwed because Venari barely heals us, the second ability is still horrible and don't do what it says it should do, strangledome still do poor damage and is a bad CC cause enemies spin uncontrollably so we can't shoot them. I was really satisfied with Khora yesterday. I really like characters with good survivability but that are not actually tanks and have to struggle for it. And now... I'll end up burying her with that stupid monkey...  

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Thrown weapons equipped with Power Throw scaling with the range from Wukong’s Iron Vault Augment.

With the current state that Wukong is in, I believe that his Defy/Tank build is the only thing that's keeping the frame playable in most of WF's content. Some people will say that the Defy build is a lesser "tank" compared to other better tank frames, like Rhino, Inaros, etc. Still, having another tank frame to add some variety is always a good thing. Wukong's Primal Fury/Red Crit build is also fun and good. However, I feel that it's pretty much a niche build. You need to keep the energy drain balanced with Defy and Primal Fury activated, which could mean that you need to consistently be in melee range/combat if you're running a Rage/Adrenaline build to sustain the energy from the damage you're taking. But guess what, it's often hard to maintain that when a lot of players are also efficiently and effectively clearing the whole map with other nuke/cheese builds. For me, the Wukong-Glaive combo was another build that made the frame playable in most of the game's content. This particular build just adds another variety to the list of other nuke/cheese builds used on other frames, which are becoming stagnant imo. DE might not have intended this feature for Wukong but, like many other "bugs" that they've decided to keep, I hope they reconsider and reinstate this.

2 hours ago, ThreeSon said:

With this update, I am now getting sound "pops" at the start of every sound effect in the game, beginning after a few minutes of play time. It is most noticeable while in the orbiter, but they are happening everywhere I think.

• Windows 7 Pro x64
  • core i7 6700K
  • GTX 980 Ti
  • 16 GB RAM
  • Realtek ALC1150 onboard audio (6.0.1.7553)

oh hey, so I'm not alone on the popping sounds. It's really annoying too. Thought I may have a bad load.

Windows 10 Home

AMD FX(tm)-8120 Eight-Core Processor

GeForce GTX 960

12 GB

Realtek High Definition Audio

Archived