Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.19.0

[DE]Megan

47 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

A buff icon for Toxic Lash is now displayed so you can see the bonus (ie: after Growing Power, Energy Conversion, and other temporary power-strength buffs are applied).

This is super convenient for me thanks DE.

46 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Thanks for the update!

Khora Feedback

We should be able to heal Venari by hitting 3, and Strangledome is still unoriginal, when will the ability be something unique?

46 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Whipclaw not spreading damage across multiple Strangledomes if it hits enemies trapped in more than one.

How is strangledome unoriginal now? This gives me crazy ideas. And the only other cc distraction is titania's lantern and that doesn't deal additional damage over time.

28 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

great...so now an already useless arcane is even MORE useless....(in terms of damage...)

QUIT RUINING OUR FUN!!!!!!

26 minutes ago, kono_hottodoggu said:

I was playing around with it in eidolon lens bounty as the update dropped. Rip. Back to Hirudo/Sarpa for me, probably. ;-;

I just ran hydron to test out the changes and uhh..... yeah... my little grenade thrower that use to crit into the hundred thousands or higher (could never tell from all the numbers but I knew it was good since it killed anything i tossed it at just about), now only crits a maximum of 73.... 73 yellow crits.

DE, can you not stop nerfing the good things in warframe to shyt? please? there's literally hardly anything good left :[ except for... tennogen. the only thing that realllly fuels their wallets while it drains ours.

I have to admit, I had to read "Thwarted no longer shall be any attempts to vertically depart that ability-bereft spherical hellscape" multiple times to understand what was being said. The wording and order was a bit...odd. You could say that the uncommon word usage had a "nullifying" effect on my reading comprehension ;D

37 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Operators can no longer be targeted for Venari to Heal. This follows precedent with other Warframe abilities not being castable on Operators.
  • Fixed Venari’s ability stats and passive speed buff UI appearing to be affected by Efficiency Mods. Ability Strength Mods are what applies to Venari’s abilities/passive.
  • Fixed Venari’s Heal being permanently active when equipping negative Duration Mods on Khora.

More nerfs to a frame that already has a mixed image for players. Great. At least now I can make Khora the fastest frame in the game before castable buffs.

39 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Exodia Contagion's interaction with Covert Lethality, resulting in the +100 damage being applied to the projectile damage multiplier instead of the base projectile damage.
  • Fixed Exodia Epidemic ground slam wave counting towards finisher damage instead of the intended explosion damage.

So you killed what little bit of a market there was for Zaw Arcanes. Got it.

40 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Thrown weapons equipped with Power Throw scaling with the range from Wukong’s Iron Vault Augment.

No Fun Allowed.

41 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Naramon’s Void Stalker Critical Chance buff being applied to non-Melee weapons.

Honestly don't see why this was limited to Melee Weapons in the first place (especially when Void Strike isn't), but I guess having it line up with the text is good.

42 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Pets disappearing after Warframe dies and Revives, even though the Pet was alive before their owner's death.
  • Fixed Pets losing loyalty when they shouldn't/not losing loyalty when they should.

Thank You. I wasn't able to use Kubrows since Khora came out.

Thank you for making the Plague Star arcanes useless DE.

I'm glad I spent all that time and effort grinding out wisps and gems and the other resources needed for days just to have it thrown back in my face.

3 minutes ago, Dirty_H4rr1 said:

For the people not "finding" the uranus tile, IT's A TILE, not a node. Enter multiple times into any def mission on uranus until you see a new map

but why? didn't intent was to replace awful old one? 

btw, i did try like 7 times, no luck so far

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  •  
  • A buff icon for Toxic Lash is now displayed so you can see the bonus (ie: after Growing Power, Energy Conversion, and other temporary power-strength buffs are applied).

This is quite great. It's lovely to see QoL and transparency updates like this, ensuring the player isn't spared of any information that might be convenient. Fight the enemies, not your self. 

That said, would you kindly add icons to allies in range of Equinox's Mend? There is no indication of who is and isn't eligible for healing, save for pure guessing and a rather diffuse (albeit pretty) ability FX. It is a fundamental QoL change whose absence is both inconvenient and inconsistent with the rest of the game. 

"Fixed Thrown weapons equipped with Power Throw scaling with the range from Wukong’s Iron Vault Augment." This was just amazing and fun to do but now when it got fixed the playing got little more boring p: Tho yes I know it was overpowered and a "bug" but still I loved it :c

vor einer Stunde schrieb [DE]Megan:

Optimizations for memory/CPU by improving XAudio2 voice recycling.

Interesting. 

vor einer Stunde schrieb [DE]Megan:

More fixes towards cases of ‘Supercat’ Kavat issues.

I wonder what that is/was

This tennogen round is probably the best in a long time ... 

But Please FIX the Elite Onslaught Spawn from this week .. From Wave 10 to 12 .. spawns are horrible .. We can litterally kill everything in sight and still fails because of low efficiency .. all the high scores at the moment are from exploits ... which is kinda sad

Archived