[DE]Megan

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.19.0

If I may suggest something to make Strangledome a little bit more interactive: make it so that if Khora casts it around enemies trapped by Ensnare, the Strangledome will spawn with more nodes to hold enemies, or that using Ensnare on a Strangledomed target causes all surrounding, free enemies to become initial targets of Ensnares. This way it plays better on a massive, but slow crowd control that can stop entire rooms given a little bit of thought, and the interaction makes Strangledome something that isn't just Bastille but worse and Ensnare something that isn't just Rest but worse.

39 minutes ago, Gandergear said:

Reinstate the wukong bug, it wasnt the most efficient DPS and it was actually fun.

Stop 'fixing' things that encourage players to do something other than playing the same 4 nuke frames

I wished that they just nerf the damage, or provide some other way for Wukong to be fun.

• Like 2

"Update failed!
Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 
Please restart Warframe to try again.
The update will be restarted shortly.."

• Upvote 1

Thanks for bringing back plague star event only to nerf it's rewards into the ground weeks later. What a waste of life.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I have experienced 'popping' sounds whenever I scroll my mouse over any menus after this update. You know.. those 'tak' sounds whenever our mouse scroll through the menu items? Now there is an additional  'popping' sound as if the speaker is about to spoil.

Thanks Dev's for the current Patch of Changes & Fixes! ❤️  ~ "Khora Changes & Fixes" defo will look into these.
#fashionframeskins :clap:

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Mithra Syandana by lukinu_u

lukinu_u, its like you want my money.... *Dumps out remnants of wallet, moths and all*

Aside from that a noticeable selection of patches and fixes all around, some good and some...as ever...stirring crap up.

And I'm just sitting here with my fashionframe and bugged Panthera punch through and disarming purity letting alt fires on secondaries disarm at a distance. *sips tea*

Someday my friend, you will be fixed and I can use my alt fire secondaries with you, but this week is not that week, nor was any of the previous years worth of updates.

(also thank you for giving the squishy tenno the slide back, started using that about a week ago after finally getting into gear with magus and husk to make them actually...survive more than a fraction of a second in open air, then it broke and I sat in my corner going "was it ever thus?")

Edited by Wes8670

25 minutes ago, Namastyler said:

"Update failed!
Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 
Please restart Warframe to try again.
The update will be restarted shortly.."

Me too got update failed error

this morning it worked fine...

i tried restarting warfame (and steam  too) several times but still...

Thank you for the constant updates, DE!  Nice!  Khora changes sound wicked!

Edited by (PS4)Crackle2012

6 minutes ago, Kelpie77 said:

Me too got update failed error

this morning it worked fine...

i tried restarting warfame (and steam  too) several times but still...

I just now updated my Laptop and it seemed fine to me.  I was using the standalone launcher though. (Not through steam)

Edited by (PS4)Crackle2012

Il y a 3 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :
  • Fixed Exodia Contagion's interaction with Covert Lethality, resulting in the +100 damage being applied to the projectile damage multiplier instead of the base projectile damage.
  • Fixed Exodia Epidemic ground slam wave counting towards finisher damage instead of the intended explosion damage.
  • Fixed Thrown weapons equipped with Power Throw scaling with the range from Wukong’s Iron Vault Augment.

The Exodia Contagon was the main reason to use a zaw. Now the dmg is pathatic. Might have to find another setup to get decend damage. But I have to say it was very abusable, so I am fine with this nerf.

The nerf to Wukongs Augment I dont understand. Sure it made an insanly strong build. But are you seeing a Wunkong in every mission throwing arround glaives? So his playrate will drop from 1% to 0,1%, which is kinda sad.

It was a fun messing arround with this 2 setups. Sadly they are gone now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sahasa Kubrows can no longer dig up Resources in Onslaught.

DE you can try all you want to block people from getting stuff in Onslaught but there is still a way to bypass this change and do farm resources (and much more) in Onslaught.

What happened with the menu mouse over sound "ticks"? Is that a bug? It's extremely annoying now.

il y a 3 minutes, Randooming a dit :

The Exodia Contagon was the main reason to use a zaw. Now the dmg is pathatic. Might have to find another setup to get decend damage. But I have to say it was very abusable, so I am fine with this nerf.

The nerf to Wukongs Augment I dont understand. Sure it made an insanly strong build. But are you seeing a Wunkong in every mission throwing arround glaives? So his playrate will drop from 1% to 0,1%, which is kinda sad.

It was a fun messing arround with this 2 setups. Sadly they are gone now.

Most zaws are still the best in each category of weapons even without Exodia Contagion ..  But I'm kinda sad for the nerf

Yes! New patch! Show me the goods!

Fixed Exodia

Oh dear. Okay, well... alright. But I'm sure we have something good!

Fixed Thrown weapons and wukong

Ouch! Wince! Boff!

And back into storage he goes. Wukong is a bad frame who's only skill is Not Dying, but due to his vulnerability to magnetic procs he isn't even particularly good at that. Iron Vault gave wukong a needed breath of fresh air, it even synergized with his 2 and 3, and it turns out it was an unintended bug. Ehl Oh Ehl.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Crackle2012 said:

I just now updated my Laptop and it seemed fine to me.  I was using the standalone launcher though. (Not through steam)

😐

not sure i  have the standalone launcher... besides i'm trying the "standard" method of repair visual c++ redistributable and running sfc /scannow (i found this somewhere on the forum, dating october 2017 so fairly recent). In the topic many people said it was useful, so i guess i should give a try (also a sfc /scannow is something you can do almost harmlessly sometimes)

Fixed Thrown weapons equipped with Power Throw scaling with the range from Wukong’s Iron Vault Augment.

🤩While I see the reasoning, that gameplay was so much fun, and synergistic.

☹️I really see this as a failure to adjust to an interesting approach. I had never felt Wukong was any fun until the Iron Vault kaboom! And now its gone he'll be put back on the shelf. gg

🙄Perhaps address the issue, and not remove out of hand. I can still achieve the same effect using Equinox, only its like 1/2 as much fun. You like fun right?

• Upvote 5

*The Lympharis Skin was initially uploaded as a Staff Skin but for consistency with the TennoGen program, it has been altered slightly to be a Polearm Skin.

I would 100% buy this... but I use a staff =(. Why not make staffs available for tennogen?

• Applause 1

Venari sometimes just stands there in heal mode now and won't move until you change her stance. She also seems to heal when she wants to or whatever you did to her is awful compared to what it was before the hotfix.

(and i'm not talking about negative duration i didn't have a negative duration build)

1 hour ago, darksithis002 said:

um, I'm getting an error when trying to start the game. Gives me directx device creation failed error. didn't happen till the update today.

Same here

2 hours ago, Fi-le said:

lgls38W.jpg

im trying to do the update but i cant

Me neither

i restarted the game several times, restarted steam, restarted pc, no solution

i did something i found on the forum (dating october 2017, ie repairing visual c++ redistributable and then running sfc /scannow) but yet no solution. Update does'nt start, so i can't update (and neither play) the game...

now is late, i'll try back tomorrow morning. Hopefully, i can still use app to control extractor... 😐