[DE]Megan

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.19.0

Nice new skins too bad they are stuck to Steam but I will not use Steam since they are unable to keep peoples information private lost credit card information to hackers. Any plans to put them in the Tennogen tab so we can buy them that way?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, --GZ--Cegorach said:

So and again more skins for Steam players and still nothing cosmetic to spend Plat on for Non-Steam players...
Is there any reason to buy Plat for player who already own everything he want ? Or only Steam is required to finally have something to spend Plat that you get from Prime Accesses ?

Btw, thank you for fixes...

I will not use Steam either and I don't know anyone that will since Steam has issues with keeping peoples data safe.

• Upvote 2

The update failed error is been happening a lot in the recent patches: this time, because of a ~500 KB file unable to be downloaded, players are restricted from playing the game. I'd say it has to be monitored more strictly.

• Upvote 1

Sahasa Kubrows can no longer dig up Resources in Onslaught.

Killing off Kubrow abilities in Onslaught. WHY was this change neccessary? Might as well just prevent Carrier from converting ammo, or Taxon from overcharging shields.

other tenno gen? well is normal but in console the tennogen is all for pl. in steam is for money maybe tennogen 1 and 2 in pl? and release vauban skin deluxe please...

3 minutes ago, Mad_Daxx said:

Sahasa Kubrows can no longer dig up Resources in Onslaught.

Killing off Kubrow abilities in Onslaught. WHY was this change neccessary? Might as well just prevent Carrier from converting ammo, or Taxon from overcharging shields.

Please stop giving them ideas.

• Haha 1
  • Woah 1

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Exodia Contagion's interaction with Covert Lethality, resulting in the +100 damage being applied to the projectile damage multiplier instead of the base projectile damage

My fave thing in the game got nerfed.. I saw it coming miles away.. but update after update it didn't come.. Today it finally did. RIP covert contagion 😪

• Upvote 1

i have continous troubles to finish sortie 2 since the update

the huge new map has a bug ?

first of all starts a hostmigration, then new players come in, then the game crashes

can you pls check, DE ?

*sees 100 mb update*

*thinks it may be something good or interesting*

*checks patch notes and sees it's a bunch of nerfs to tenno, khora 'fixes' (QoL fixes that should've been there since her release, and NERFS of all things), and useless tennogen*

*logs off for the day due to content stagnation*

Edited by shootaman777
  • Upvote 3

Played several missions after hotfix, no issues.

Did 1 8-round ESO, and the sound problems others have mentioned while mousing over menu items (extreme popping sound) started occurring.

"Melee head kills now count as headshots (they already counted towards the "Get 10 headshots" challenge). Face-crit-multiplier-ahoy!"

What does this mean for gun blades?

TnoGunblade.png

gunblade.jpg

35 minutes ago, Devils_Toybox said:

I will not use Steam either and I don't know anyone that will since Steam has issues with keeping peoples data safe.

For me it's not just safety, but Steam is very annoying and uncomfortable to use for Side-DRM games like Warframe is.
Also they give option to install non-Steam client, but to purchase 1 or 2 skins I need to install Steam version, then delete it and then play again non-Steam, this make things much more uncomfortable, so I will prefer to have over 20k dead Plat, than do all this manipulations every time I want to purchase pixels..
Also, as a Player who spend more than 2k hours in game I feel myself uncomfortable that there is not content for me to spend Platinum purchased with money on something and why players just can't have full access to content that is already in game without installing side programs, it feels unfair for me. So as non-Steam player I see like DE is showing me a middle finger if I do not install that Steam... And for what did I deserve that, because I spent both time and money in the game ? For PS4 they did this, but PC players only should use Steam ? OK, then make game Steam only for PC, and I'll know that game is Steam only and will leave the game then, but now there is content that I'm blocked from for Steam reason, side programm reason btw...
OK, if they want to make Steam exclusive content, then make Non-Steam exclusive content too...

And yes, Skins are also a Game content, especially in game where Visual part of your Character/Frame is quite important... 
Someone may think differently, but this whole situation and a complete ignore of the topic for many years, is even offensive to me.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed insanely fast computers not being able to transition to Cetus from the Plains.

First World Problems

• Like 1

6 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Thanks for the update!

Khora Feedback

We should be able to heal Venari by hitting 3, and Strangledome is still unoriginal, when will the ability be something unique?

I for one am satisfied with what strangledome is. I know it is similar to other abilities like bastille, but it is different in ways that I prefer and on a frame with other abilities that I prefer as well. As for healing venari, you already can effectively heal venari by hitting 3, it's just that you can only do this from 0 to max, which is fine.

Strangledome only grabs roughly 60% of the enemies... Some enemies walk right through it unaffected...

Today a really cool, interesting and interacting damage build with high rewards at cost of high risks is over, and one nice character is once more just a punch bag monkey with only one viable and boring tank build dusting in the arsenal with a tennogen skin that I stupidly bought because I was using him more for his damage build and his default skin was too ugly.

RIP WUKONG.

Along with all the things that was butchered instead of fixed.

• Upvote 1

Please give us ZERO revives in Elite Sanctuary Onslaught! Thanks.

Edited by Checht
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 2 heures, Randooming a dit :

There is no whip. So for a Maiming Strike build you dont have the option with the most range. 

The other option is the Zenistar.

Maybe there is more to use. I dont thing any zaw can be as usefull as one of this options.

What about a Zaw Polearm ? With Maiming Strike it works 

But if you oversimplify things like that there is not other good weapons ..  You shouldn't compare broken things to balanced things . Zenistar is probably the best endgame weapon .. Maiming strike is something that shouldnt exist

Best Rapier is a Zaw .. best Machete is a Zaw .. Best "scythe" is a zaw .. Polearm are comparable to Guanduo despite lower range ...  The new Heavy is a little bit less good than Galatine Prime but not by much .. 

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Thrown weapons equipped with Power Throw scaling with the range from Wukong’s Iron Vault Augment.

rip nuke wukong, you shall be missed

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Thrown weapons equipped with Power Throw scaling with the range from Wukong’s Iron Vault Augment.

Oof...

• Upvote 1

Not a fan of these extreme nerfs. Maybe instead of smashing Exodian Contagion and the Wukong+Glaive combo into the ground, how about BALANCING them instead? Why couldn't you guys just transform the nuke into a bomb instead of a pebble?

Edited by SoulEchelon
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1