[DE]Megan

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.19.0

2 hours ago, ThreeSon said:

With this update, I am now getting sound "pops" at the start of every sound effect in the game, beginning after a few minutes of play time. It is most noticeable while in the orbiter, but they are happening everywhere I think.

• Windows 7 Pro x64
  • core i7 6700K
  • GTX 980 Ti
  • 16 GB RAM
  • Realtek ALC1150 onboard audio (6.0.1.7553)

oh hey, so I'm not alone on the popping sounds. It's really annoying too. Thought I may have a bad load.

Windows 10 Home

AMD FX(tm)-8120 Eight-Core Processor

GeForce GTX 960

12 GB

Realtek High Definition Audio

Edited by BlueOwlRest

7 hours ago, Kelpie77 said:

now is late, i'll try back tomorrow morning. Hopefully, i can still use app to control extractor... 😐

now is "tomorrow morning"
still update error... i can't play the game anymore it seems. I allso tried to manually run the launcher (ie not from steam) and it's downloading 17gb of "update file" (i fear he's downloading the full game again). Will i be able to play the game anymore?
there is something i can do to help fix the thing? ie a log to forward to someone, open a ticket, and like?

• Upvote 1

• Fixed Exodia Contagion's interaction with Covert Lethality, resulting in the +100 damage being applied to the projectile damage multiplier instead of the base projectile damage.

Tested, it can no longer deal significant damage to Grineer above ~lv.25-30. My Firefall Tigerclaw fusion cannon altfire has been stolen from me a second time. </3
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, VengefulMaelstrom said:

DE, I really appreciate you guys working with the community to bring out Tennogen skins - but please start offering more skins which are buy-able with platinum for those on PC servers.  Getting one deluxe skin for one Warframe every 2-3 months doesn't really cut it.

Having too many cosmetics now being locked behind another cash paywall doesn't feel right when we already have platinum in the game.  Someone had to pay real money for the platinum so I don't see why we can't have this applied to Tennogen skins, and I wouldn't mind if it costed more platinum wise compared to deluxe skins.

Console players are already able to purchase Tennogen with platinum so I don't see why PC users cannot.

The reason you paying real cash is because you not just paying DE you also paying the Tennogen content creators through Steam. They may not get much but they get something ...unless you would rather prefer paying the creators in plat which I highly doubt they will be happy with. Another reason would be Xbox/Playstation users dont have a real say so of what tennogen get added like us PC players unless there way for them to do so aside downloading steam to just vote, Also DE can't impliment the same setup they have with Steam, with Sony and Microsoft that just not gonna happen so plat is the only way they can get the skins.

Edited by Myhel

Excellent.
Thank you for making such a wonderful game. It's given me 3 years of enjoyment, with more to come!

Oh, you fixed the only kit working on Wukong huh?

Nice work DE

Nerf Trinity AOE build as well so we can stick with the boring 'nuke' frames.

That would be great ;D

1 hour ago, Kelpie77 said:

now is "tomorrow morning"
still update error... i can't play the game anymore it seems. I allso tried to manually run the launcher (ie not from steam) and it's downloading 17gb of "update file" (i fear he's downloading the full game again). Will i be able to play the game anymore?
there is something i can do to help fix the thing? ie a log to forward to someone, open a ticket, and like?

so... I do not know why this has worked for me but, for whatever reason, going on the gear icon on the launcher page, as soon as it opens, clicking on the 'verify dounload cache', waiting for the process to end, it has update my game and now I can play it normally!!! Not sure if I did something or DE just fixed it when I was trying... anyway thanks DE!

Oh and the overall process was done starting the game from the Steam library.

Hope this halps.

• Like 1

"Fixed Exodia Contagion's interaction with Covert Lethality, resulting in the +100 damage being applied to the projectile damage multiplier instead of the base projectile damage."

Aww, but I was just starting to have fun with it...

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Venari’s Heal being permanently active when equipping negative Duration Mods on Khora.

Immortal Khora is gone.

Fixed Thrown weapons equipped with Power Throw scaling with the range from Wukong’s Iron Vault Augment.

Nuke monkey is gone.

Fixed Exodia Contagion's interaction with Covert Lethality, resulting in the +100 damage being applied to the projectile damage multiplier instead of the base projectile damage.

Knife bomb is gone.

Triple nerf lol.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

*The Lympharis Skin was initially uploaded as a Staff Skin but for consistency with the TennoGen program, it has been altered slightly to be a Polearm Skin.

I can't understand that, at some point just add Staff and other melees to the "TennoGen program" ? :clem:

Pretty sure that the time needed to alter it is longer than just adding a polearm category

+ I don't understand the nuke build nerfs when we still have cancer banshee SQ and such

Edited by Xgomme

2 hours ago, Puck.Swiftpaw said:

My Firefall Tigerclaw fusion cannon altfire has been stolen from me a second time. 💔

Another Firefall refugee!!! "tearful hug"

Hi guys,

is it me, or the mouse hover "tick" sounds in the UI are really loud and crispy since this update... ? It is rather unpleasant, even with the FX volume halfway down... 😕

9 hours ago, XaoGarrent said:

Welp, I guess Ember and the Arca Plasmor are getting company in the trash can.

I know the functionality wasn't intended, but I really don't understand how completely destroying a fun arcane that occupies the highest rarity tier, requires a bucket of grind to get, is exclusive to a specific event and can kill you if you're not careful does anything positive whatsoever for the game.

You could at least open a window when you close a door, this thing went from treasure to complete trash in a single patch. Well, I guess you're not called Digital Express for no reason.

... Arca plasmor and Ember are still more than viable. Just because you suck at it, doesn't make them bad.

• Upvote 1

Fixed Pets disappearing after Warframe dies and Revives, even though the Pet was alive before their owner's death.

The most important fix for me. :)

On Khora, after pressing 3 (in heal mode) the sign above her head won't disappear. 

Edited by viaxon6

6 hours ago, ThreeSon said:

With this update, I am now getting sound "pops" at the start of every sound effect in the game, beginning after a few minutes of play time. It is most noticeable while in the orbiter, but they are happening everywhere I think.

Yeah. Got this too and it's mighty annoying. Hopefully it gets fixed in the next hotfix.

2 hours ago, Azarif said:

so... I do not know why this has worked for me but, for whatever reason, going on the gear icon on the launcher page, as soon as it opens, clicking on the 'verify dounload cache', waiting for the process to end, it has update my game and now I can play it normally!!! Not sure if I did something or DE just fixed it when I was trying... anyway thanks DE!

Oh and the overall process was done starting the game from the Steam library.

Hope this halps.

Today morning i did the "Verify" thing; it started veryfing for a while. Then failed to update 😞

at the moment i'm at work and i can't verify if DE fixed it; i'll try again later. Hope is fixed... i whant to try some new build someone advised me in the forum early 😐

(and also i need only one part for Khora :) )

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Exodia Contagion's interaction with Covert Lethality, resulting in the +100 damage being applied to the projectile damage multiplier instead of the base projectile damage.

I am all sorts of sad about this change. I get it from a balance perspective ( specifically on paper) but it really makes the Exodia Contagion pretty dull and have practically no use in any levels of content. I guess its ok if you like having a fart grenade to kill level 10 grineer... Could we perhaps have the exodia contagion scale better with its rank then? Base damage wise it needs a tune up i feel.

• Upvote 1

Привет разработчики просят вас исправить Исправление для мистификатор инфекции исход, потому что этот мистификатор теперь просто бесполезно эти 100% не работают, как это должно быть. Да, он был хорош после того, как исправить достаточно хорошо, чтобы сократить то, что он не может должным образом оценить для mob урона идет 10-70 урона, пожалуйста, исправить спасибо за понимание.

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.19.0

Khora Changes & Fixes:

• Fixed Venari’s ability stats and passive speed buff UI appearing to be affected by Efficiency Mods. Ability Strength Mods are what applies to Venari’s abilities/passive.
  • Fixed Venari’s Heal being permanently active when equipping negative Duration Mods on Khora.
  • Fixed incorrect icon displaying for Venari’s Healing posture.

The Venari fixes are wonderful and I'm glad Khora is slowly becoming a functional and fun frame as a result of the last few patches, but after playing a little more with khora and running around in survival; Venari's healing is great and there's no denying it. The issue is with the cats AI and getting stuck EVERYWHERE. I've had him stuck in a door way, stuck in the middle of an open room, stuck on a very slight curbing, and generally just not following commands. When placing the heal marker on myself which by the wiki's terms means " Revitalize will not deactivate and Venari will not stop following its target until the mark is removed." Just isn't happening. Venari tends to follow for a while then just bunker down for the long haul in one spot until death. Swapping commands and selecting targets doesn't seem to snap the poor kitty out of his fever dreams and it effectively removes Venari from play for as long as he can survive, which happens to be quite a while with that healing. Its not game breaking but its definitely annoying when you're reliant on the heals to keep going at higher levels. 

I hope that makes enough sense if there's any need for clarification please let me know! 😎

Edited by CarrotKebab
oopsies
  • Upvote 1