[DE]Megan

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.19.0

Man that sovereign syndana looks nothing like in that image. In game it looks mediocre. The fabric looks unconvincing.

14 hours ago, Benelli_th said:

launcher could not start the game it stucks in 567.7kb update, and then "update failed" icon

Is anyone else have the same issue?

Same problem here ... update failed (from Italy)

Funny how all these folks whining about removing obviously broken things / bug abuse.

I don't remember such objection about Ash and Mag nerfs, maybe because it's the same people who demanded those nerfs?

6 hours ago, angrybakedpotato said:

DE might not have intended this feature for Wukong but, like many other "bugs" that they've decided to keep, I hope they reconsider and reinstate this.

Just like Chroma in the past, it was Wukong's turn with new content released affected by them. I personally used Wukong to cap focus in a single ESO run but we can't complain now that it got fixed. Even if they're barely used frames, they break the content DE brings. It's sad Wukong will never be seen again but we have to understand how bad Wukong was for onslaught, keeping efficiency 95-100% no matter what even on high zones, depending on the size of the map and enemy spawns, only needing an EV to be efficient. There are a lot of cheese nuke frames, yes, but none of them deals weapon dmg (hundred of thousands), they deal ability power dmg and it scales badly with higher enemies, while wukong has no problem with scalings, I didn't even need CPs in the squad, literally just an EV. Let's just hope Wukong gets some love, among other frames, in the second revisit wave (if they ever do it).

More focus from synthetic shards please, 5k isn't enough, especially to people who can't physically get into plains or (in my case) literally start falling asleep in plains

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, K4r4k4s4 said:

Funny how all these folks whining about removing obviously broken things / bug abuse.

I don't remember such objection about Ash and Mag nerfs, maybe because it's the same people who demanded those nerfs?

People complained about every "nerf" - Ash, Mag, Chroma, Tbolt, Ember, Tonkor, exodia.. And they will complain about every future nerf.  Of course its not necessarily the same people - just the ones whose toys got taken away.

That said, I see less people "whining" here and more people saying contagion doesn't need to be broken, it but it needs to do more than tickle level 10 enemies.  Especially for its cost. 

The second point I see people making is that the removal of Contagion  AND the glaive gameplay has effectively neutered Wukong - an underplayed, underpowered, unimpressive warframe with a sorely lacking kit.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, VengefulMaelstrom said:

DE, I really appreciate you guys working with the community to bring out Tennogen skins - but please start offering more skins which are buy-able with platinum for those on PC servers.  Getting one deluxe skin for one Warframe every 2-3 months doesn't really cut it.

Having too many cosmetics now being locked behind another cash paywall doesn't feel right when we already have platinum in the game.  Someone had to pay real money for the platinum so I don't see why we can't have this applied to Tennogen skins, and I wouldn't mind if it costed more platinum wise compared to deluxe skins.

Console players are already able to purchase Tennogen with platinum so I don't see why PC users cannot.

Don’t blame them, blame steam. They have to get paid somehow and making it plat makes no sense for them to get money. Steve has brought up this concern before and has stated his “Hands are tied.”

Now can you fix Maiming Strike changes any melee to be crit melee? Like, make it multiplicative? Or change it to crit damage instead of crit chance?
And self damage should not be linked to enemies with Trinity's Link.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed Exodia Contagion's interaction with Covert Lethality, resulting in the +100 damage being applied to the projectile damage multiplier instead of the base projectile damage.

vbW9UjL.jpg

• Haha 2

Are the hunter setmods set bonus going to work on Venari anytime soon?

1 hour ago, .DF.Zeus. said:

Same problem here ... update failed (from Italy)

For Everyone getting Update Failed in the Eu region, I had the same problem,  (Italian as well). i managed to fix it by using VPN and getting a US/Canadian IP, starting up the launcher and it updated

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TheKrapfcat said:

For Everyone getting Update Failed in the Eu region, I had the same problem,  (Italian as well). i managed to fix it by using VPN and getting a US/Canadian IP, starting up the launcher and it updated

I have used a VPN (Tunnel Bear) with Usa, Canda, Mexico ... same problem

33 minutes ago, row49382 said:

Don’t blame them, blame steam. They have to get paid somehow and making it plat makes no sense for them to get money. Steve has brought up this concern before and has stated his “Hands are tied.”

With these sorts of decisions it really makes me feel sorry for whoever is working at DEs Finance/Marketing Departments - Tennogen availability for the entire PC user base would see Platinum generation (by buying from DE) and consumption (by buying from the market) see a nice short term spike, followed by a dip, then a new higher plateau as any New Players see the shiny and go "Me want, me want, ooh pretty!" They literally have this diamond waiting to be plucked out of the earth and they can't do it, coz Gaben is standing on it.

18 hours ago, Fi-le said:

lgls38W.jpg

im trying to do the update but i cant

day after....still does not work 😞

2 minutes ago, Namastyler said:

Now it works for me, no more "update failed", try again now.

True, thanks

3 hours ago, CarrotKebab said:

The Venari fixes are wonderful and I'm glad Khora is slowly becoming a functional and fun frame as a result of the last few patches, but after playing a little more with khora and running around in survival; Venari's healing is great and there's no denying it. The issue is with the cats AI and getting stuck EVERYWHERE. I've had him stuck in a door way, stuck in the middle of an open room, stuck on a very slight curbing, and generally just not following commands. When placing the heal marker on myself which by the wiki's terms means " Revitalize will not deactivate and Venari will not stop following its target until the mark is removed." Just isn't happening. Venari tends to follow for a while then just bunker down for the long haul in one spot until death. Swapping commands and selecting targets doesn't seem to snap the poor kitty out of his fever dreams and it effectively removes Venari from play for as long as he can survive, which happens to be quite a while with that healing. Its not game breaking but its definitely annoying when you're reliant on the heals to keep going at higher levels. 

I hope that makes enough sense if there's any need for clarification please let me know! 😎

I'm having the same problem.

19 hours ago, PhoeniixFiire said:

I have to admit, I had to read "Thwarted no longer shall be any attempts to vertically depart that ability-bereft spherical hellscape" multiple times to understand what was being said. The wording and order was a bit...odd. You could say that the uncommon word usage had a "nullifying" effect on my reading comprehension ;D

Some archaic poetry this be.

2 hours ago, tucker_d_dawg said:

People complained about every "nerf" - Ash, Mag, Chroma, Tbolt, Ember, Tonkor, exodia.. And they will complain about every future nerf.  Of course its not necessarily the same people - just the ones whose toys got taken away.

That said, I see less people "whining" here and more people saying contagion doesn't need to be broken, it but it needs to do more than tickle level 10 enemies.  Especially for its cost. 

The second point I see people making is that the removal of Contagion  AND the glaive gameplay has effectively neutered Wukong - an underplayed, underpowered, unimpressive warframe with a sorely lacking kit.

Completely agree. People will always complain about nerfs. And would be weird if no one complained actually. 

But yea, already said this about Wukong - yes, his nuke move was probably too strong (tho it wasn't just easy press a button to win) and I understand why it was changed. BUT I would like for dev team once they are actually looking at Wukong and his abilities to notice also people asking for some improvements on his general kit for quite long time now. Same thing with frames like Titania and Nezha, they need some improvements.

• Upvote 1

I'm gonna be honest, Khora's Strangledome has way too short a duration to be usable easily, I really think that her 4 should be returned to being an Exalted Whip.  While it may not be wholly original, it would make the frame a lot more fun.