[DE]Megan

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.19.0

5 hours ago, White_Matter said:

Man that sovereign syndana looks nothing like in that image. In game it looks mediocre. The fabric looks unconvincing.

@White_Matter We may need to start a bug report cause many are having clipping issues and it being Borked. I love BeastBusters work but......

@[DE]Taylor could the team look into the clipping issues and the scaling issues with the Sovereign Syandana Please 🙂 ?

12 hours ago, ThreeSon said:

With this update, I am now getting sound "pops" at the start of every sound effect in the game, beginning after a few minutes of play time. It is most noticeable while in the orbiter, but they are happening everywhere I think. 

• Windows 7 Pro x64
  • core i7 6700K
  • GTX 980 Ti
  • 16 GB RAM
  • Realtek ALC1150 onboard audio (6.0.1.7553)

same 

13 hours ago, ThreeSon said:

With this update, I am now getting sound "pops" at the start of every sound effect in the game, beginning after a few minutes of play time. It is most noticeable while in the orbiter, but they are happening everywhere I think.

• Windows 7 Pro x64
  • core i7 6700K
  • GTX 980 Ti
  • 16 GB RAM
  • Realtek ALC1150 onboard audio (6.0.1.7553)

Same here

5 hours ago, K4r4k4s4 said:

Funny how all these folks whining about removing obviously broken things / bug abuse.

I don't remember such objection about Ash and Mag nerfs, maybe because it's the same people who demanded those nerfs?

Fixing bugs is nice, but rendering items that people have invested countless hours into completely and utterly useless is cause for concern, to say the least. There wouldn't be nearly as much "whining" if the Contagion bug fix came with a redesign that made it at least remotely useful without Covert Lethality, but instead they just took out the one thing that made it not suck. That isn't balance, it's piss-poor design.

• Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Namastyler said:

Now it works for me, no more "update failed", try again now.

Now it works for me to. Thank you.

Besides... me too are from Italy... that's looks suspicious (anyway my friends too are from italy and got no problem... maybe a problem with ISP? i'm using Telecom while  my friend are using Fastweb... 😐 )

57 minutes ago, Kelpie77 said:

Now it works for me to. Thank you.

Besides... me too are from Italy... that's looks suspicious (anyway my friends too are from italy and got no problem... maybe a problem with ISP? i'm using Telecom while  my friend are using Fastweb... 😐 )

Vodafone, Gigabit. Maybe it was a dns problem? i use 8.8.8.8 and 1.0.0.1, you?

Fixed Exodia Contagion's interaction with Covert Lethality, resulting in the +100 damage being applied to the projectile damage multiplier instead of the base projectile damage.

please revert. it breaks my new playstyle. the fact that the explosion kills you should already be good enough

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Namastyler said:

Vodafone, Gigabit. Maybe it was a dns problem? i use 8.8.8.8 and 1.0.0.1, you?

No i use 85.37.17.16 and 85.38.28.68 (default)
well, probably was just a coincidence; btw it's strange everyone had this problem is from Italy (but not everyone from italy got this problem 😐 )

Anyway, it's just it's part of my job to do troubleshoot for similar situation; i need to just enjoy the fact DE solved it 😄

And now we can play! Yay!

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Kelpie77 said:

No i use 85.37.17.16 and 85.38.28.68 (default)
well, probably was just a coincidence; btw it's strange everyone had this problem is from Italy (but not everyone from italy got this problem 😐 )

Anyway, it's just it's part of my job to do troubleshoot for similar situation; i need to just enjoy the fact DE solved it 😄

And now we can play! Yay!

Probably they flagged a bunch of ips and they flagged the wrong bunch.
Cheers 🙂

On 2018-05-02 at 3:30 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed Thrown weapons equipped with Power Throw scaling with the range from Wukong’s Iron Vault Augment.

As a Main Wukong I can undertand it was OP compared to other AOE Damage frames, but Wukong is already one of the less picked warframes in the current game, and this build was a way to invite more players to use him, aside from being an interesting build niche we had (it was fun to use :c). 
Trinity has her own "Nuke" build too (Sancti Castanas, her 3 (link), abating link (augment) plus extra stuffs) and a lot of players are using her for damage purpose (much more often and in a large scale than players were using wukong's "nuke"). Both frames (and even others not mentioned) have those interesting build niches for certain occasions that can make them interesting to some players to use them (perhaps not for their original main goal, but making them more "popular" in a way).
Instead of remove this feature from the game, why not change the augment a little for thrown weapons (less range, less damage or even both) and allow it scale with Wukong range.

Aside from that, thanks for the updates and hotfixes you guys are always doing 🤗

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Great skins. just one little thing:

If the helm of the new mag ferro skin was just a little bit smaller, at least on the pneuma skin, it would be perfect. Right now it looks a bit out of proportion imo.

On that note, a little off topic: maybe make size scaling and positioning of attachements (and syandanas) a thing in the future. pls 

这次的修改真的难受、我3K白金收的宝拉紫卡还没玩过就给改了。现在宝拉已经一文不值了。我非常喜欢宝拉的投射物伤害。可现在宝拉的附能现在已经废了、完全没什么伤害!希望能修改。

This change is really uncomfortable. I changed the purple card of 3K Bai Jinshou Paula before he played it. Now Paula is out of value. I like Paula's projectile damage very much. But now Paula's attachment has been discarded, and it does not hurt at all. I hope to amend it.

Edited by Dream1483

On 2018-05-02 at 8:30 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Exodia Contagion's interaction with Covert Lethality, resulting in the +100 damage being applied to the projectile damage multiplier instead of the base projectile damage.

Why though?

It now not only does less damage on quick melee on a dagger with Covert lethality when the mod is equiped. It also (in some cases) does less damage than the base damage of the weapon (it is equiped on).

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, XaoGarrent said:

Yeah, being a hipster was so 2015, I was surprised to see you doing it as well.

EDIT: I should probably go into detail.

You are the one who showed up here attempting to impugn other people. The very first response, you went directly to attempting to claim that it was my skill that was the problem. Nothing in between, just straight to a bog standard 'ur bad.'

You did this despite months of numerous people all reporting that the Plasmor falls off steeply into sorties, and that Ember has been nerfed to the point where she's nearly useless in comparison to other frames that do the same job (No, a cheese team comp using her for ONE SPECIFIC ABILITY'S BUFF doesn't make her good, Frost is the only frame that gets a pass on that and even he's still mediocre). You did this despite the fact that we've had a massive balance patch that pushed a mountain of weapons and frames upwards to where Ember and the Plasmor used to be.

There have been NUMEROUS threads about this. There are NUMEROUS posts in THIS thread, all confirming the same sorry state of the Arcane. Some of them even going as far as to quote the same numbers, numbers that to anyone with eyes in their head and a basic understanding of the game can tell is pathetic. You're basically arguing that the earth is flat. What this demonstrates is that you're the one with the ego problem. You're placing your biases, whatever they may be, above reality instead of accepting was is plainly observable.

First of all, get your head out of the bucket. Second of all, you didn't mention stuff yourself earlier either. So, don't blame me for countering your silly posting.

And third, if you think you can beat Plasmor or Ember in higher content down to the ground, just because it requires some more thinking than it used to, then you are on same band wagon that goes with thinking Mag is bad, and Oberon is a failure, and posting tons of posts around here. Peace off.

4 hours ago, Xyhon said:

First of all, get your head out of the bucket. Second of all, you didn't mention stuff yourself earlier either. So, don't blame me for countering your silly posting.

And third, if you think you can beat Plasmor or Ember in higher content down to the ground, just because it requires some more thinking than it used to, then you are on same band wagon that goes with thinking Mag is bad, and Oberon is a failure, and posting tons of posts around here. Peace off.

I guess I should clarify that the way I'm able to communicate on the internet is with a keyboard and a computer, and then go into full detail about how they work in every single post I make, just so you don't go around questioning that basic reality as well.

What you're doing here is akin to taking a nail gun away from someone and handing them a rock and some nails and telling them "hey, this just takes more thinking, so everything is OK." Saying that something "takes more thinking" doesn't make it good, or correct. It "takes more thinking" for a paraplegic to climb a flight of stairs, the only thing you've proven here is that Ember needs a wheelchair.

On 2018-05-02 at 1:00 PM, tucker_d_dawg said:

DE introduced sub par arcane

Players figured out how to make it not sub par

DE nerfed it to intended sub-parness

I have wasted too much time playing this game. The time I spent farming [Exodia Contagion] was wasted. The time I spent collecting resources to build a dagger zaw was in vain. The time I spent leveling and adding forma to my dagger zaw was worthless.The happiness I felt from watching a horde of grineer being flung into the air upon impact has been taken away.  I am with many others are depressed that we wasted our time building such a weapon - - - Especially when you can have an unskilled player with a key bound slide melee eg./ [Maiming Strike] & [Atterax]. This is actually insulting to the grind and to time spent on developing skill (But hey why are we all wasting time playing when we could be doing something useful in our lives) That being said my dedication to the game has diminished as is the time I will spend playing. 

Edited by ViDeoGaNGSTeR
  • Upvote 1

On 2018-05-02 at 1:30 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Thrown weapons equipped with Power Throw scaling with the range from Wukong’s Iron Vault Augment.

aw man, there went one of the best (and one of my favorite) Wukong builds.