Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GaleWin

Mag Pneuma's right hand, some textures are stretched beyond intended endpoints

The exoskeleton things on her second and third fingers have an issue where a few specific facets of the model or textures are stretched past their intended bounds. Easily seen if her hand is gripping something (like most melee weapons, or as in my photo, the Scourge primary weapon).

https://imgur.com/a/plK3oL7

Today I noticed this bug, I did a search here on the forums and found this thread...from May 2...I guess it's not gonna get fixed...

Add: I found another thread from April 11...😥

Just started noticing this myself.  Sad to see it was reported so long ago and hasn't been fixed.

That finger problem have existed since Mag's Deluxe Skin was released. Whats happening here is that some of the verticies are assigned incorrectly with teh wrong joints.

I dont know how they managed to screw that up but it could have been something that was overlooked.

Bought the skin, noticed this. Little disappointed, hope it gets addressed soon, because it's otherwise a really pretty skin.

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.6.2. Still here with us. Soon we'll be celebrating this bug's first birthday! are you guys coming to the party?