Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Nuke Frame

(XBOX)Red X278

Question

So I have heard that the new sanctuary mode is one of the best if not the best ways to get focus. So my question is which frame is best for wiping a room quickly and easily to max the amount of focus I can get per run.

Also before anyone starts with the oh that’s the lazy way or something along those lines, I generally have like 2-3 hours to play during the week I want to get my max focus for the day as fast as I can. 

23 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Red X278 said:

Limbo 4th right?

I haven’t used Saryn yet what ability is her “nuke” ability?

Saryn spawns some kind of decoy and then places multiple spores on it and it kills all enemies in its range though I don't the full way it works because I have only seen it happen.

6 minutes ago, Kyoresh said:

Limbo doesnt work anymore...was patched a few months ago.

Actually it's still effective, it only requires the ability to expire naturally (and deals the damage in a smaller area).

Equinox Day's Mend & Maim is surely the most effective if you're able to kill enough enemies, and it can be used at any enemy level.

24 minutes ago, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

I don't play them but Limbo or Saryn.

Sorry but you seem really confused.

Let me try to remedy at the possible damage you have done.

Hoping that the OP hasn't already made a decision, let me write down a little walltext of the probably most proficient warframes to rapidly clear out the sanctuary. They all have pros and cos, and ALL require a really expensive build in my opinion. All the things you will read down has been used by me, nothing "seen someone else doing".

When i see someone wiping everything, i instantly feel the urge to learn how, this is what i've learned and done.

Saryn Prime: A well made SPORE build with a toxic aoe weapon can easly wipe the entire sanctuary.  Place the spores on one target, proc toxin on it end continue until nothing stands. LOS not needed.

Mesa: Mesa with a well done pandero with fire rate and critical or some akstiletto prime for damage and status will pretty much do all the work up to zone 18 without problems in ESO, but she needs a LOS and that WILL be a problem. Also, an EV is most likely needed for my experience.

Equinox: Good lord equinox, she can charge up in little time thx to very strong weapons or the help of the frame listed above (and under) nuking everything in her way. No need of LOS.

Octavia: Forever stealth, reflecting damage with her 1, not much my style so i did not use her much, but a good 1200-1500 kills in 16 zones are ok-ish considering i have no formas on her.

Wukong: with Iron vault and the Glaive trick... cheeky sneeky.

Trinity: She is pretty much the queen the ugandian are talking about, Abaiting Link, Sancti Castanas, RIP universe. No LOS needed.

Banshee: Her soundquake does not need LOS and is actually viable up to Zone8 of normal santuary, other than that, MINE was not strong enough. 

For supporting i'd say

EV trinity: Even the Link-Trinity can have energy crisis sometimes, better have one.

Oberon: Extra armor, costant health regeneration and 100% enemy Armor stripping can be always usefull.

RoarRhino: Because you can never have enough damage.

Limbo: Not to attack, but ONLY to have a safe reviver in case your teammates aren't smart enough to use operators to revive

Hope this helped.

Edited by Kyryo
Tried to fix the poor grammar

24 minutes ago, Kyryo said:

Saryn Prime: A well made SPORE build with a toxic aoe weapon can easly wipe the entire sanctuary.  Place the spores on one target, proc toxin on it end continue until nothing stands. LOS not needed.

Honorable mention. Viral procs from Spores is a great debuffer to health. It makes for faster runs if combined with speed built nova. 

But in my opinion, I enjoy a max range Frost, his Avalanche often cleans small units and leaves armor debuff on Grineer Heavy units, makes for easy targeting and clean up.

Edited by Souldend78

My two preferred are Equinox and Mag. Since I farmed Khora (two sets actually on normal) i'm only doing ESO - but leaving at 8 since there is little point in continuing.  Saryn obviously wrecks - but if you do public you cant count on corrosive projection (in fact in my experience scrubs rarely seem to have it equipped even though the armored grineer levels are likely your biggest threat to efficiency) and if you're the only one sporting it, her DPS is hit hard.

I've seen Volt do good work, and Mesa - on certain tiles.

Then there is the S2W crowd

Trins are nice to have especially when you have energy leeches but a good build on Equinox or Mag and the right weapon you should never really have an energy issue...And thats without and fancy smchancy energizes and the like since on my PC account I don't have any.

20 hours ago, Kyryo said:

Sorry but you seem really confused.

Let me try to remedy at the possible damage you have done.

Hoping that the OP hasn't already made a decision, let me write down a little walltext of the probably most proficient warframes to rapidly clear out the sanctuary. They all have pros and cos, and ALL require a really expensive build in my opinion. All the things you will read down has been used by me, nothing "seen someone else doing".

When i see someone wiping everything, i instantly feel the urge to learn how, this is what i've learned and done.

Mesa: Mesa with a well done pandero with fire rate and critical or some akstiletto prime for damage and status will pretty much do all the work up to zone 18 without problems in ESO, but she needs a LOS and that WILL be a problem. Also, an EV is most likely needed for my experience.

Equinox: Good lord equinox, she can charge up in little time thx to very strong weapons or the help of the frame listed above (and under) nuking everything in her way. No need of LOS.

Octavia: Forever stealth, reflecting damage with her 1, not much my style so i did not use her much, but a good 1200-1500 kills in 16 zones are ok-ish considering i have no formas on her.

Wukong: with Iron vault and the Glaive trick... cheeky sneeky.

Trinity: She is pretty much the queen the ugandian are talking about, Abaiting Link, Sancti Castanas, RIP universe. No LOS needed.

Banshee: Her soundquake does not need LOS and is actually viable up to Zone8 of normal santuary, other than that, MINE was not strong enough. 

For supporting i'd say

EV trinity: Even the Link-Trinity can have energy crisis sometimes, better have one.

Oberon: Extra armor, costant health regeneration and 100% enemy Armor stripping can be always usefull.

RoarRhino: Because you can never have enough damage.

Limbo: Not to attack, but ONLY to have a safe reviver in case your teammates aren't smart enough to use operators to revive

Hope this helped.

Thanks for all the info I saw someone use banshee soundquake to nuke a invasion mission and was intrigued by this. Could I build her to if not every almost every enemy in sanctuary?

Also what does LOS mean?