Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.19.1

[DE]Megan

Dear DE team,

I'd like to ask you for one change if it's possible. 

Could you be that nice and make "random colors" in appearance to use all colors not just colors from one random palet? It would be more usefull to buy more colors, I am kinda tired of rolling black and white frames or pinks. Take a look on it please;)

P.S. Thank you for new fixes.

Still waiting for meaningful Khora changes, Tridolon fixes, improvement to Sanctuary Onslaught experience in terms of fun instead of artificial hard caps by DE, etc.  

Apparently, when trials/raids were always bugged to the point that someone would always post about a progression-breaking bug in a trial/raid, in every hotfix, that was a problem.  

But now that we're seeing the same thing happen with Eidolon hunts, apparently it's a non-issue.  

Eidolons fix

Khora changes

Onslaught better rewards for each zone, i still dont know why remove all resources from the mobs too, at least credits you should keep, then more new players would be encouraged to farm for khora, also it feels like a training-whip simulator that me and my team get a S#&$ty reward only every 2 zones on elite aswell. Boring to say the least.

What happened to redtext?

Fix the enemy Aggro and Pathing in ESO, for the love of every deity that ever been conceived. I am sick of watching them sit around the edges of the map by their eximus/ nulli buddies, ignoring you and doing absolutely nothing. When the portal starts to appear, enemies suddenly have ZERO problems navigating the map or finding you, and there is absolutely no reason why they shouldn't be actively trying to kill you the entire time.

I've already managed to clear it solo by the skin of my teeth with all of 4% left. That, however, is only due to figuring out sections of map that don't mess with the enemy AI as badly as other portions, a ridiculous melee riven (not memeing :P) and sheer luck. I am sick of making a run only to get screwed by zone 7, which is the worst possible combination of a tile that was obviously chosen to wreck the player's efficiency crossed with said broken and brain dead AI. Zero problems keeping efficiency at 100% up till then, z6 is even good for getting it back up if it dropped a bit, but when you hit z7 solo, you leave with 45-65% if you're lucky. Again, not due to lack of being able to kill, but for lack of things to kill, due to the enemies ignoring you.

Where is the fix for Exodia contagion, don't tell me it's supposed and intended to deal 20 damage, or 50 self inflicted damage? Before it was enough to oneshot myself even without the covert lethality thingy (polearm zaw), now it deals 50 damage on my shield and sometimes down to 5 damage on the enemies.

XKasci8.png

(Full image) https://i.imgur.com/BiGdegq.jpg

Also before someone asks, it has mods, even without hitting units with a gilded non modded zaw with an exodia should deal more damage regardless.

dear DE bring back the old braton vandal fire sound its not fun with out It missed it five years ago now I got both guns and now braton vandal makes me cry because the old sound is gone please change It back know I'm no one but can you please please bring it back I would be so happy if guy did.

Neat ... The Sword and Shield Danaus Skin is still bugged, and the bug as inaros, blinding and stabbing someone (with a dagger) can sometimes make you fall threw the map, only to fall back into the map and be unable to move (or do anything) until i die and respawn (and you HAVE to respawn cause if you are revived by a friend then you are still stuck.

when are you going to fix enemy scaling and efficiency in onslaught....when it was first released up to the scaling "fix" i was able to get my focus cap within an hour or so (a few runs to zone 11)...now...im barely lucky if i get 20-30k by zone 8...at which point it ends due to horrid efficiency....

Archived