Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.19.1

[DE]Megan

Just now, AtomicEllie said:

You do realise the audio bug wasnt just in onslaught right? it messed every sound effect in the game

U maybe have that AUDIO issues, but I dont have.

I play the game without any problem, from my side all AUDIO effects works very well.

Maybe is a problem with your's AUDIO settings.

But I must to tell u something, I was have problem in just one mission and after I was change some AUDIO settings now I play without problems. :satisfied:

1 minute ago, AtomicEllie said:

lots of people had the issue and the devs said it was a bug? its literally in the hotfix dude why are you such an arse

Am I say that isn't a bug?
I was say that I doesnt have any AUDIO issues like other players have!
Can you figure that out?

Find in my previous post where I was say that isn't a bug and quote that pls. :highfive:

Thanks for the hotfixes. Please fix new zaw strikes not being linkable. Incidentally, when void dashing trough an onslaught portal, operator mode "slows down" several times for the next 1-2 onslaught zones, and has 0 Energy until an Energy orb is picked up (void dash, amps disabled); therefore it would be much appreciated if you could look into that, or disable using abilities ~3-5 sec before a portal opens to keep that from happening.

I get that you guys are doing everything to make the game better and more enjoyable, but it's starting to get stale again. This game is great and I have loved coming back to it, but it's usually after nearly half a year because it gets boring doing nothing but farming for weeks on end. Onslaught is great but it's a tedious endurance run and even veteran gamers can't keep that up every day all day for months.

I always look forward to new content, but sadly Onslaught was a real letdown with the constant crashing, not the mention efficiency upkeep is a hassle to bother with after wave 8. It feels like I'm being forced to do nothing but farm Khora parts or do Elite Onslaught runs with a group to get the Vandal parts.. It's great but as I said...it gets stale fast. 

I enjoy doing the grind for vaulted prime parts when they are out for a period of time, I would like to enjoy the Eidolon hunts more but Plaguestar infested murdering the lures and then costing the bounty really killed that experience for me. And even after the best thing you could give us was...Ghouls...no offense but come on, thats three times in a short period of time to run the same event when you could do stuff like Razorback Armada or Acolytes or something new..

Please can we see some new and exciting content soon? I don't want to end up giving this game a break for another 8 months simply because I don't see the point in grinding for nothing. There have been so much complaints about promises for changes not being worked on, the login reward system and promise of a new eidolon. A new quest with a good story would be so appreciated.

Players are complaining and it's like you are ignoring them simply because this new game mode is apparently the best thing on Warframe.

49 minutes ago, Sean said:

Still nothing on being able to disable Peculiar Mods? Really?

Not everyone likes them and quite a few would rather not see them at all.

Heres the thing why they wont put this in, AT ALL, because it will ruin the whole purpose of Peculiar mods, to show off how c00l n str0nk u r to people.

Have Venari's speed buff on Khora also apply to Venari and make Venari teleport to the target Khora casts 3 on.

Venari should also damage every enemy bundled in Khora's 2 if she attacks one of them, same with Khora's 4. 

These are easy ways to add more synergy between Khora and Venari.

It's been about 2 weeks since Beasts of the Sanctuary, I hope at least some attention is being paid to the issue with Zaws not being linkable in chat. Also, please buff Exodia Contagion to a more reasonable state, if only to make it more fitting for the investment it takes.

😠When you [D.E] will remove the nasty and despicable things from the list of
Sortie's "reward" things like: Resource Drop Chance Booster [and this is useless] and how much the ayatan sculptures ... well, please put them in the rewards of the sanctuary, replace them with something better like an eidolon lens or 15 - 20 platinum, and please tell the truth to the players as the riven mod has a much lower chance than what is reported on the wiki 25.9% ha ha I guess not! if you have 10% still and a lot, because as you can, a player who makes every day the assortment spend 1,2,3,4,5 weeks without gaining anything beyond ayatan and when he earns something other than that, and that resource drop  Chance Booster [Seriously this is useless], or 6k of kuva or 4k endo, sir this variety is addicted! This makes me think that the laws of Belgium in this type of "game" are correct and will certainly apply to the Warframe as well!😈

Think you can recycle the old Exalted Whip into a whip skin? Seems like a waste not to use it if you already had it almost done...that and It bugs me when my frames don't have matching weapons and none of the current whips look good with Khora. At least my kickass color scheme.

Thanks for the fixes. Especially the audio one.

But I'd really love if you got rid of the efficiency time in onslaught all together.

I'd love to fail because I simply cannot kill the baddies anymore, not because the crappy spawns decided they weren't going to produce enough enemies to kill.

It would become a real endless mode, something this game lacks.

Archived