Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.19.1

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, Max_Chief said:

😠When you [D.E] will remove the nasty and despicable things from the list of
Sortie's "reward" things like: Resource Drop Chance Booster [and this is useless] and how much the ayatan sculptures ... well, please put them in the rewards of the sanctuary, replace them with something better like an eidolon lens or 15 - 20 platinum, and please tell the truth to the players as the riven mod has a much lower chance than what is reported on the wiki 25.9% ha ha I guess not! if you have 10% still and a lot, because as you can, a player who makes every day the assortment spend 1,2,3,4,5 weeks without gaining anything beyond ayatan and when he earns something other than that, and that resource drop  Chance Booster [Seriously this is useless], or 6k of kuva or 4k endo, sir this variety is addicted! This makes me think that the laws of Belgium in this type of "game" are correct and will certainly apply to the Warframe as well!😈

Resource drop chance isnt useless to many players. Especially since its shared among a squad. 

But i feel ya. Ayatan and endo are annoying. Plat is tradable so thatll never happen. And eidolon lenses are just as bad as endo. 

What we should get is tokens to spend with maroo like they mentioned a year or more ago on devstream, so that we can buy things like riven mods. 

Could you please increase the drop rate for khora parts... I've been farming for that frame since yesterday and still didnt get the last part i need which is neurooptics and the dang drop rate is too low to get it. Please increase the drop rate for the parts.

9 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

A chance de queda de recursos não é inútil para muitos jogadores. Especialmente desde que é compartilhado entre um esquadrão. 

Mas eu sinto você. Ayatan e endo são irritantes. Plat é comercializável, de modo que nunca acontecerá. E as lentes eidolon são tão ruins quanto endo. 

O que devemos obter são fichas para gastar com maroo como eles mencionaram há um ano ou mais atrás no devstream, para que possamos comprar coisas como mods riven. 

Or they could simply reduce the number of '' rewards' 'GARBAGE and leave only REWARDS that REALLY matter in SORTIES, and more importantly calculate appropriately so that a player does not always pick up the same' rewards' 'because if not It matters how many times a player makes this incursao [sortie] he always wins the same crap should not be called sortie but rather change the name of this incursao to Addicted!

Can we either please get this confirmed as intentional or get it rolled back to where it should be? This is not days or weeks to fix/clarify like broken Plains content, it's very simple. Why is this taking months to be addressed one way or another?

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed some audio pops by reverting XAudio2 voice recycling changes - will investigate further! 

I noticed these pops. Glad you're fixing them. Thought it was on my end 

2 hours ago, Kacc said:

mb already fix old bugs( and time for Onslaught portal realize

They fixed the efficiency draining while waiting for a portal, they cannot fix the portal delayed opening because all players must load the next zone and they are not responsible for people having slow computers.

1 hour ago, PookieNumnums said:

Resource drop chance isnt useless to many players. Especially since its shared among a squad. 

But i feel ya. Ayatan and endo are annoying. Plat is tradable so thatll never happen. And eidolon lenses are just as bad as endo. 

What we should get is tokens to spend with maroo like they mentioned a year or more ago on devstream, so that we can buy things like riven mods. 

For players doing sorties it mostly is.  It really should be a yellow booster.  That still helps the people who DO need normal drop resources, but also helps endgame players farm cetus wisps, kuva, fish, kuva, void traces, kuva, cryotic, kuva, minerals, gems, and kuva.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb shootaman777:

Still waiting for meaningful Khora changes, Tridolon fixes, improvement to Sanctuary Onslaught experience in terms of fun instead of artificial hard caps by DE, etc.  

Apparently, when trials/raids were always bugged to the point that someone would always post about a progression-breaking bug in a trial/raid, in every hotfix, that was a problem.  

But now that we're seeing the same thing happen with Eidolon hunts, apparently it's a non-issue.  

Omg can I get a halleluja

4 minutes ago, Callback said:

Para os jogadores que fazem as sortias é principalmente. Deve ser um reforço amarelo. Isso ainda ajuda as pessoas que NÃO precisam de recursos normais para soltar, mas também ajuda os jogadores de endgame farm cetus wisps, kuva, peixe, kuva, traços vazios, kuva, cryotic, kuva, minerais, gemas e kuva.

26 minutes ago, Callback said:

Para os jogadores que fazem as sortias é principalmente. Deve ser um reforço amarelo. Isso ainda ajuda as pessoas que NÃO precisam de recursos normais para soltar, mas também ajuda os jogadores de endgame farm cetus wisps, kuva, peixe, kuva, traços vazios, kuva, cryotic, kuva, minerais, gemas e kuva.

yes the blue drop [resource drop chance] is really useless, since with smeeta kavat we have this buff all the time, and any player in MR 5 probably already has more features, such as orikin cell, neurodes, neural sensor more that they can spend until the end of the game, more in the case of the yellow booster [resource booster] that yes and really useful! as well as credit and affinity boosters! Now I believe that if there are players who believe that this reinforcement that is really useless blue booster [resource drop chance, feel free to spend your platinum with it!

Archived