Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.19.1

[DE]Megan

Please fix fps dropping, my fps goes from 60 to 7 and holds for 5 minutes and it happens every 10-15 minutes :/ It didn't drop before, so please focus on that, it is ruining the game experiance

38 minutes ago, Yohatrem said:

Please fix fps dropping, my fps goes from 60 to 7 and holds for 5 minutes and it happens every 10-15 minutes 😕 It didn't drop before, so please focus on that, it is ruining the game experiance

Have you tried cache options? Also, try disabling overlays if you use any.

9 hours ago, CorerMaximus said:

What's wrong with them? I haven't played them since a few months so am unfamiliar with what bugs are plaguing them, and to that end, would really appreciate more information to inform myself.

Well, there are many threads on feedback forum. They bug out like hell, especially when you try to hunt more at one night. 

Il y a 3 heures, vnorberto a dit :

Sanctuary Onslaught  :

Why do they exit after a certain zone?
1-2 players always exit after a certain zone, sometimes I was left alone.
Players are such stupid or gameplay mistakes

Like any game mode running with the AABC drop system, people prefer to leave when the rotation starts again because it's not worth it to do it again with stronger enemies when they can restart a run. That's why in Sanctuary Onslaught, as rewards come after two zones, people often leave after the eighth zone.

Many people have pointed this out to DE, and are asking for a change in this drop system to ensure better rewards by going further and further. DE is thinking about it ... one of the ideas might be to remove the most common drops from the table gradually, but nothing specific for now. Wait & See ...

18 hours ago, PookieNumnums said:

Resource drop chance isnt useless to many players. Especially since its shared among a squad. 

But i feel ya. Ayatan and endo are annoying. Plat is tradable so thatll never happen. And eidolon lenses are just as bad as endo. 

What we should get is tokens to spend with maroo like they mentioned a year or more ago on devstream, so that we can buy things like riven mods. 

U can got easely riven mod in current rewards, if u doing something like I doing.

Works always for me.

Every time go SOLO final stage (Assassination or Spy), other sorties I doing with squad like (Def and Mob Def) etc.

I always get riven mod, rarely other rewards.

So, try that and u will see it. :tongue:

20 hours ago, Rellik2001 said:

We need a vacuum mod for the kavats please! We would really appreciate it

They could call it "Fetch" and it would be balanced because the kubrow or kavat would stop attacking to go physically pick up the item instead of the way a sentinel sucks it up without stopping what it's doing. And you could make it only work for special items like mods, endo, and the like. So if you want ammo you have to get it yourself.

4 hours ago, Yulfan said:

Like any game mode running with the AABC drop system, people prefer to leave when the rotation starts again because it's not worth it to do it again with stronger enemies when they can restart a run. That's why in Sanctuary Onslaught, as rewards come after two zones, people often leave after the eighth zone.

Many people have pointed this out to DE, and are asking for a change in this drop system to ensure better rewards by going further and further. DE is thinking about it ... one of the ideas might be to remove the most common drops from the table gradually, but nothing specific for now. Wait & See ...

If I "had" to go past 8 to try and get things "for going further" in sanctuary.. I just wouldnt. It's tedious, the tilesets are not fun, the gameplay isnt fun, if you aren't spinning to win or nuking everything youre not getting anywhere anyway. The mode doesn't deserve better drops later, it barely supports itself as is and they never planned it to be an endless mode.

Still no fix for: Operator hair being invisible when view from certain angles. You can see through the front part of the hair to see the back sections and it looks really weird. Operator hair already looks bad enough (mostly due to lack of physics and how rigid it looks), but this bug just makes it look worse. I really hope that operator hair gets an overhaul at some point to make it look more realistic. After seeing the hair from something like the Tomb Raider games makes this hair look like Lego hair in comparison.

Please fix the clipping of the new Tennogen Syandanas (and possibly also the one from Khora's new Syandana, if it got issues.) When previewing the new Syandana's, they clipped on Valkyr, Rhino and Inaros already (maybe even on more WF's) and I wouldn't consider buying them also til this is fixed.

Thanks in advance :)

Remove Endo from Elite Sanctuary onslaught.

Also DE(adressed to anybody at DE that has been working there for over a year) Hema Research cost Fix EVER? its still F*****G 500k mutagen samples for moon clans, and the base cost of 5000 mutagen samples is over 10X the base cost of almost every other Bio Lab research, it has been around a year just fix it already.

Am 3.5.2018 um 19:57 schrieb Demyzix:

Still no fix for lost mastery rank from zaws and amps

Yes i build all zaws, lvled them to 30 and sold them later the supp told me i have to "gild" the, not refounding the mats, gg DE you just stole me time remove zaws, garbage system!

9 hours ago, Yulfan said:

The whole hamster wheel, skinner box reward system needs to go. Its time loot was hidden throughout a level, and we had to FIND it. Preferably, at a ratio of greater the reward, the more risk entailed to look for it. So, so tired of AABC...I mean, like...cant even be bothered levels of tired. This game needs to evolve. 

Archived