The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gladiator atlas

Desperado14

Question

So I tried to use gladiator mods on atlas to see if critical chance on landslide would increase with higher damage multiplier.  I couldn' seem to get it to work, but reading up on it on wiki, it seems like it should considering "most" melee mods work with landslide.  The set bonus from gladiator mods does not seem to differentiate between warframe and normal melee weapons.  However, I DO NOT have the whole gladiator set yet, so It could have just been that the difference was too low to be noticeable.  Has anyone with the full set of gladiator mods tried this?  Is there something I am missing that should indicate that the set bonus from gladiator mods should not work with landslide?? 

2 answers to this question

landslide only has a 5% critical chance. even with all the possible ways to increase crit chance for melee weapons through mods that only gets you up to 325% or 4.25X. without full bloodrush its only 2.9X. so about 14% compared to 5%. if you are only using gladiator set (full) itll get you from 5% to maybe 9%. so not very noticable indeed.