Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.5.3

[DE]Rebecca

So, no any fixes for frames' idle poses and colorable powers? Devs, do you not want to give us ability to choose between old and new idle stances? Do you not want to give us ability to tune colour of lights on frame's model separate from the colour of its powers? Do you not want to make Ember's flame looks as normal fire by default? Damn Shame.

Well, at least my buddy got the last part of Trinity before the fix. Which isn't to say he didn't deserve it; he'd been farming Trinity for something like 2 weeks prior to that.

Also, No Return got buffed? 0_o

Well, my Vasto and Kunai aren't going to complain..

Good job on Fusion Core! Thks a lot!

But, does the rate of mod from this hotfix is ok and final?

Because after hotfix i figure that we have ton of Reach, Fast Hand, Ghost, and yes, other mod have rate to drop but very low?

Beside, before update, one mod drop, each Tenno picks it up will have different mod.

But after this update, every Tenno have same mod when picks up.

Does that your intent or just another bug?

Thks again and sorry for my bad English!

"Corpus Void Keys are sellable for 1500 Credits."

That's great, thanks much, but could you also make it possible to sell off the Corpus Void Key Blueprints as well?  They are cluttering up an inventory I actually look at.

I apologize if someone has already made this request in this post, but I looked through the first 5 pages of responses and didn't see anyone mention it.

"Corpus Void Keys are sellable for 1500 Credits."

That's great, thanks much, but could you also make it possible to sell off the Corpus Void Key Blueprints as well?  They are cluttering up an inventory I actually look at.

I apologize if someone has already made this request in this post, but I looked through the first 5 pages of responses and didn't see anyone mention it.

^^ This

Sweet!

...but what of a dojo reset button? Please tell me that is coming soon =/

I think it would be better if Dojo building didn't require that much forma =/ it's a bit annoying having to farm the void when you are still unsure as to what weapons you should use an you want to try ALL of them...

So please DE, FORMA ON CLANTECH ONLY!

Good job on Fusion Core! Thks a lot!

But, does the rate of mod from this hotfix is ok and final?

Because after hotfix i figure that we have ton of Reach, Fast Hand, Ghost, and yes, other mod have rate to drop but very low?

Beside, before update, one mod drop, each Tenno picks it up will have different mod.

But after this update, every Tenno have same mod when picks up.

Does that your intent or just another bug?

Thks again and sorry for my bad English!

Yeah, about that, WHAT THE HELL?! I GOT THREE REACH MODS STRAIGHT!

Please, lower the drop rate for that, and please increase the droprates on mods like Serration, Cryo rounds, Piercing Hit, etc.

Kind of sick of getting the same melee mods that aren't of much use on my Dual Zorens =/

Well, at least my buddy got the last part of Trinity before the fix. Which isn't to say he didn't deserve it; he'd been farming Trinity for something like 2 weeks prior to that.

Also, No Return got buffed? 0_o

Well, my Vasto and Kunai aren't going to complain..

Nor is my Kunai going to >:3

I just hope they increase the Ash BP drop rate and make it so that you cannot have 2 blueprints of the same thing (ex: 2 blueprints of Ash's helmet) so that it makes the grind a little bit less annoying and more rewarding