Update 6: Hotfix 6.2

Well the "Color Picker A" is now free to use...After this latest update I found I can use it although I didn't buy the pack, Did you change it?

How ? I just tried and found out i can't use any colours at all.

Edit: Even randomization doesn't work at all.

Edited by MrPiestorm

Altho, at first I thought that you'll need some other things to craft Dual Heat Swords(Heat Dagger + Heat Sword + resources) and Gram(Plasma Sword + some resources)

Imho, would be nice to get some sword that requires Plasma Sword + Gram in order to craft it. No rush, but just a suggestion that comes in mind when I think about new "toys" you've added.

Edited by Dendrobium

Altho, at first I thought that you'll need some other things to craft Dual Heat Swords(Heat Dagger + Heat Sword + resources) and Gram(Plasma Sword + some resources)

Imho, would be nice to get some sword that requires Plasma Sword + Gram in order to craft it. No rush, but just a suggestion that comes in mind when I think about new "toys" you've added.

Yup, with all those Heat Dagger and Heat Sword BP and Plasma Sword BP from those alerts I also thought they will be required as components.

Edited by SabreUr

colors are unlocked for me which is sweet.

down part of it is red isn't red enough D: either a really ugly dark red or a redish pink... i need blood red!

but i made my frost a sick black and white.

colors are unlocked for me which is sweet.

down part of it is red isn't red enough D: either a really ugly dark red or a redish pink... i need blood red!

but i made my frost a sick black and white.

It maybe a bug, just an fyi, so enjoy it while it lasts lol.