Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6: Hotfix 6.2

[DE]Rebecca

Are the extra colors free? Are we supposed to get some compensation or something, feels like I wasted 75 plat now.

same, Im hearing ppl have free color palletes, if this is true,I would like a refund on the 75 plats I spent on the color pallete lol, unless you guys fixed it and they're not free anymore.

Hmm, I noticed the Boltor was firing normally after 6.2, but then the most recent hotfix made it start firing all over the place again =/

It's been quite the opposite after today's hotfix. While it was the burston model, it went everywhere except where you shot.

Edited by Vaskadar

Won't the duplication of affinity, ammo, and health pickups make an already present problem even worse, where resources disappear on you?

It seems it's tied to too many objects being on the ground at once. In defense missions with 4 people present, lots of objects are dropped on the ground, and it was kinda nice having other people help ammo disappear. Now there will be even more, and less opportunity to make sure resources stick around.

I think this makes it even better to have resources and mods shared by the team upon pickup, so they disappear from the ground quicker, in addition to adding a major convenience factor to the game.

Given how important resources are, especially ones like Rubedo, and Alloy Plate, since those 2 are featured in almost everything you need to craft, having resources be a higher priority is extremely important.

Edited by demontrace

Is excalibur's charge meant to be going through enemies or not ? Cause it stopped doing just that after the patch, making it much less effective (especially vs. infestation).

It has done this before this patch. The chargers are armored in the front and I think that acts as a sort of wall.

So the not requiring heat sword is trifling. There is no longer a point to the heat sword :/

Unless!! The duals dish out lesser damage (like how the dual skana do the same as a skana.. oh wait...)

Or maybe.. shorter range! That must be it. Shorter range. I'm sure in some ways the single may be better than the double.

Edited by wheatnoodles

First i was a bit weirded out by the new Boltor look, cause i felt it did not realy fit the look of those heavy, big steel bolts. But than i went ingame and saw the new bolt models and i'm realy pleased with the way they look and feel now. The Boltor and Bolto now fit the size and feel of the bolts they fire and the bolts have a nice pseudo-tracer effect to them, thanks to the light on the end. The reduced momentum on dead enemies also is a nice touch.

The accuracy is rather meh, but as the travel time makes it not that useful on moveing enemies on longer ranges anyway i'm fine with that, especially since you can compensate by just filling the air with hundereds of armor-ignoring death darts (i guess they ignore armor, as they kill grineer so unbelievable fast).

Can't realy comment on the other two weapons yet, i have my dual heat sword now, but i'm not realy sure if i like it. I guess i can hit multiple enemies with it... but it's a lot slower than my vanilla heat sword (or dagger) and the damage is somewhere between the two. I guess it's more of a sidegrade than an upgrade on the current heat weapons, and that's fine as you don't need the original ones to craft it

My big badass plasma sword is still in the foundry and i won't be able to test it before tonight. :(