Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6: Hotfix 6.2

[DE]Rebecca

So now i got my Gram crafted i can also give some feedback on it. I also experience the hit issues other users have been reporting. Sometimes the weapon just does not connect. On the other hand, i don't think it's underpowered as i almost exclusivly use charged up attacks and the Gram, like the Plasmasword, is perfect for that. It comes with massive charge damage and once i get it propper upgraded and modded it'll probably outperform both my Scindo and my Fragor when it comes to charged attacks.

It's also nice to see that the neon-lights adapt the color of the warframe, though it seems to never carry over into the game (like the color choices for the Gorgon), but it's nice to see people beeing able to get rid of the pink in the future if they don't like it. As my Ash has pink lights anyway, it's a perfect fit from the start for me (not so much for my Rhino, but like i said, that'll probably change in the future, so no biggie)

I have one thing that realy annoys me about the Gram... or i love it... i'm not realy sure. The sound... it has this anoying weeping/singing going on, all the time... no matter if you have it on your back or in your hands it's constantly doing that noise and it's driving me insane... i hate it... or i love it.

It comes with massive charge damage and once i get it propper upgraded and modded it'll probably outperform both my Scindo and my Fragor when it comes to charged attacks.

Doesn't it have the same charge speed and damage as the Fragor and Scindo but with a shorter range? How could it outperform them? Unless you mean using +melee damage mods on your frame and focusing on normal attacks. But at the moment, it has the same base damage as the Heat Sword and a slower speed, so basically you'd be trading .3 attack speed for multi hit. I'm not sure if the tradeoff in damage potential is worth it.

y'know, the sad thing about updates every friday is that we have to play a weekend of bugged content before the necessary hotfixes. Silly issues like the Gram and DHS stat problems and that damn pulsing sound can't take more than a day to fix, can they?

Or if you look at it in a different way, a whole weekend to gather different bug reports, and get to them on monday :)

Okay well yestersay you had an update, however my game is still not updateing, says game is running but still nothing

I've noticed that sometimes when I close warframe it is still running as a process, and when I try to restart the game it says game is running, try killing the process in task manager.

Gotta say love this game so much. But I am done with it until the contacts list thing is fully fixed. I mean before the update on the 8th I could join most of my friends except 1. Now after I downloaded the update half of the friends I could join before now appear offline and the 1 that I couldn't join before is still appearing offline. Thanks for the game but it's to frustrating not being able to play with my friends. And I already know about the things I could try to get it to work (trust me we have tried).

proposed buffs to Gram since theres a few problems with it currently making it less viable than what we currently/already have.

Buff the hitbox range/length

Buff the Charge speed/animation charge stance time because heavy charge speed mods seems to have little effect on Gram's charge speed time, it works but just not as hugely affected or makes a difference when say putting the same heavy charge speed mods on other melee weps.

thats all for Gram, nothing fancy.

Dual Heat swords are definitely bugged currently doing 50 charged dmg when it should be doing 150, and this is on weak grineer mobs in the lowbie maps.

https://forums.warfr...rison-dps-wise/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/9973-dual-heat-swords/

Edited by BushidoCode

Fixes:

Affinity, health, and ammo pick-ups are now duplicated when dropped so that all players have the opportunity to collect them.

is it possible to make ammo universal? like a ammo box drop, pick it up and whatever weapon your carrying gets ammo refilled.. its not fun running around with a weapon that i like and the ammo drops for it is low chance, worst i have to pay game credits jus to get refills..

is it possible to make ammo universal? like a ammo box drop, pick it up and whatever weapon your carrying gets ammo refilled.. its not fun running around with a weapon that i like and the ammo drops for it is low chance, worst i have to pay game credits jus to get refills..

it is fun , and it add strategic touch to the game, ADD stuff , never remoove the good one XD

See now I think it would be cool to simply add a "generic" ammo box that drops sometimes in addition to the special boxes. It would drop maybe twice as often but only have a third or fourth of the ammo for your weapon (gotta make room for the other ammo types). I think that would be interesting, but alltogether I don't have much of a problem running out of ammo anyways since I make use of guns and melee to keep myself from running out.

304 Portuguese updates from Azdragoras, BathrobeHero, Gnoman, Kokuen, Kysuke, Orphen, Tardivex, Tarmhorn, Vethis, vitorbf

Hey DERebecca. Just a quick question.. i'd love to know if all the work on the english to portuguese translation has been concluded. I ask this because i volunteered for working on it and received a reply 7 days ago saying i would be contacted "shortly with details", but no such contact was made to this date.

Thanks!

HOTFIXES 6.2.3: Feb 12 @ 4:30 PM EST

Fixed players randomly being returned to a non-functional lobby when loading into Grineer missions

Fixed higher level/upgraded warframe abilities not being available when playing as client

Fixed lobby attempting to join other squads after switching to SOLO mode