Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6: Hotfix 6.2

[DE]Rebecca

explain?

Dual heatsword's charge dmg does 50 dmg instead of the 150 it's suppose to do, and this was tested on Mercury the lowbie grineers.

Gram's hitbox length is short or being misrepresented by the sword's model length and its actual hitbox length.

Or you could have just went to the bugs section and weapons feedback sections of mass reports of players saying dual heatsword's charge dmg is bugged and Gram being to short.

Edited by BushidoCode

Dual heatsword's charge dmg does 50 dmg instead of the 150 it's suppose to do, and this was tested on Mercury the lowbie grineers.

Gram's hitbox length is short or being misrepresented by the sword's model length and its actual hitbox length.

Or you could have just went to the bugs section and weapons feedback sections of mass reports of players saying dual heatsword's charge dmg is bugged and Gram being to short.

still bugged from what I see

Gram has been fixed or so it seems but Dual Heat Sword seems to be bugged yet... right now was doing an Alert mission and fighting against some Grineer Lancer Lv14, Charged attacks were dealing just 40 damage but once I started to tap melee button I see the damage going for 55 each hit... funny thing is that once the Dual Heat Sword reach Rank 1 the damage dropped to 15 each strike, ofc was still in the same mission -.-'

if (colorpicker == true) { make_joke(); } else { make_free(); }

This is so sad xD

Who writes code in 1 line? D:

Also, you don't need to ever do == true. If a variable is bool and you put it inside an if, it automatically works according to it's state of true or false.

Who writes code in 1 line? D:

Also, you don't need to ever do == true. If a variable is bool and you put it inside an if, it automatically works according to it's state of true or false.

You beat me to it. Thanks for informing him. TMYK!

nice stuff definitely love boltor skin !

ps: me and friends now have some massive fps drop (but it still smooth so its kinda strange)

and wtf rhino base 25 armor ??? (when placing cursor on a armor mod i see 25 now :O)

edit: one mission after i can see 150 again ! was just a bug then ^^

Edited by Perizzo

I will take a look at the Gram and Heat swords tomorrow when I roll into work.

Sorry I missed it.

THank you! i love the look of both weapons, but the Gram seems to be bugged with range, while the DHS seems to be bugged with the dual skana? they share the same mods, and have extremely low charge attack damage instead of the "150" damage in stats. Thanks for the hard work!