Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[ooc] Wary roleplayer wouldn't mind giving warframe rp a shot

ShopKey

After a few less than stellar experiences when it comes to videogame based roleplay I've become a bit wary but after getting somehow sucked into writing a warframe fanfic I'd like to get a chance to play my Tenno Marrus a bit more to kind of get a feel for him. I don't have a doc with his bio yet but I do have a general idea of his life, what frames he uses, and his personality, and a few of his relations. This will be separate from the fic I'm writing for him since I don't want to force any of my own fan theories on anyone but if you're interested in maybe incorporating it I've got a google doc with all the hairbrained ideas I've got.

I will post as often as I can but I can't promise that it'll be like every day or right after you post. Sometimes it will be but real life does have an unfortunate habit of getting in the way of fun stuff. I do tend to write in paragraphs as I find them to be a bit less clunky for me to read. I will admit my grammar is...atrocious at best but I do try my best to make it at least legible; if you aren't quite sure what I was trying to say feel free to ask. I don't bite. 

I will happily rp on the forum or on discord in DMs. DM rps will not be sexual in nature. Period.

If you've made it to the end of this thank you and if you're interested please message me on here and we can get to plotting. I look forward to possibly rping with you soon! 

Edited by ShopKey
I was a dumb and forgot to add preferred method of contact.

1 hour ago, ShopKey said:

@Rakawan

character interactions.

Ugh... try entering open threads, not necessarily clans or discord groups. That's what he meant.

You can also try to clutch someone willing to go for tet-a-tete writing.

Edited by Teloch

On 2018-05-08 at 12:06 PM, ShopKey said:

@Rakawan @Teloch

Didn't realize that's what was meant. Like I said: I'm new to roleplay here and things do seem to work a bit differently here than what I'm used to in other rps. I'm more looking for one on one plotting.

Many of my threads have player to GM interactions primarily, only switching to player to player interactions when large scale events happen.

• 2 weeks later...