Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Tenno Tunes Vol 3! [Winners Announced]

[DE]Helen

Where do the mighty Eidolons go when dawn arises? Lured by their song, you follow their vanishing forms... and dive into the depths of another world.

Once upon a time... [DE]Danielle requested a spa song featuring Eidolon whale sounds. It also happens to be MerMay! Further information provided below in the spoiler.

Spoiler

• ART: Drawn by me (colored pencils and pen) to accompany this song because I ran out of time to make an acceptable video. I've named the subject Harriet since she is loosely based on "Harry" the Hydrolyst in terms of coloring.

• NOTES: Turns out male humpback whales are more likely to sing than the females, but the Eidolon are alien and I am only one gal equipped with a laptop microphone (rip). A group of whales is called a pod (thus the title).

SOUNDS: Atlas Rumblers Impact, Banshee Sound Quake, Frost Ability Cast, Gara Splinter Storm Impact, Grineer Barks D, Ivara Cast, Loki Invisibility, PoE ambient sounds, Ringtone Alarm, Valkyr Warcry, and Zephyr Tornado.

TOOLS: Audacity, Soundtrap

---

• PLOT:

In this composition I envisioned what it would be like for Tenno/Warframes to hear another song in the plains - but only if they slipped into the water and searched behind a couple boulders. An epic fight ensues until the Tenno disappear from sight. The mysterious song echoes as alarms sound, and the curious Tenno follow to discover where this hidden tunnel leads. The Tenno stumble into Pods of Eidolon (a pod refers to a group of whales)! There they hear the broken remains of the Eidolon that once plagued the area; the Eidolon songs of innocence, longing, anger, and triumph sound beautiful from underwater. The Tenno stay awhile to listen, but are inevitably caught and chased away. The song concludes when nearby Grineer wander across the open tunnel mouth, and the Eidolon groan as if to say, "Oh, not again!"

• Like 2

I hope you guys like. Since Vol. 2, I have been almost 2 yrs Cancer(Osteosarcoma) free!!! 

I'm glad I'm still here to enjoy every sec with you guyssss. Thanks for these awesome yrs, 

looking forward to the next 10!!!

Edited by [DE]Helen
fixed link

Everyone's tracks are soo nice :3 I'm sad I ran out of time... I only had a week and no time to animate the art and put it on YouTube because uploading takes forever =n=

Goodluck all \o/

Edited by KitMellow
  • Like 1

Thank you all for participating! We announced the winners of Tenno Tunes Vol 3 on Prime Time #209!

See a list of winners here!

See footage of our live stream announcement here!

The team here at DE was blown away by your submissions. The talent in the Warframe community is incredible, and we are honored that you shared your talents with us. We hope you all continue to make wonderful music :community: Thanks again for being a part of this amazing community!

• Like 7