Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Tenno Tunes Vol 3! [Winners Announced]

[DE]Helen

Warframe Tenno Tunes Vol.3 Submission

I made this track for Warframe Tenno Tunes competition Vol 3.

This is actually the beat I run with Octavia's Mandachord.

I have sampled every single note and drum hit separately so I could remake the instruments in my sampler.

Hope you like it.

zueskiee

Edited by zueskiee
just trying to embed youtube
  • Like 4

Hello!

Me and a friend are working on an entry for Tenno Tunes. We are making use of the extensive library of Warframe sounds that was provided for us for the competition but we had an idea that would require some Warframe sounds that are not included in the download. The most important one is a few lines of dialogue from the Apostasy Prologue. Could we use this audio in our composition?

Thanks!

This is a little Lo-fi Hip-hop beat I made. If you want to know a bit about what specific Warframe themed things I added, I used two Ordis lines and a Nekros power sound spread out among the track. I don't know much about music, I only have the Fl Studio 12 Demo, but I hope that I did at least half decent with this one. Overall, I had a lot of fun making it, and if highschool doesn't get in the way, I might make more songs sometime! Thanks~ Operator (Tenno Tunes VOL. 3)

Edited by Origami_Awley

On 2018-05-13 at 7:38 AM, _Chu_ said:

Once upon a time, there were four adorable tennos, and one big bad terralyst..☠️

Ps I used wukong, trinity, rhino, chroma, terralyst, lotus, clem and ordnis voices in this song 😁,
can you spot where 🧐? (clues: lotus, ordnis and clem voices came up only 1 time each, while the rest comes up at least 4 times)

MAKE PUBLIC NOW PLEASE

Il y a 1 heure, TacticalNukeMusic a dit :

1: Too long for contest 😕

2: Original song is "Invincible" by DEAF KEV, you just added warframe samples to it. 😕 😕

NO! i modificate all the song!, let's compare in real time the 2 songs my friend!, and you sure will be wrong!, yes i use the base song but i change all the rhythm and the tone of their. If you look this easy you can make an example for all people here!.

i'm back again with a another Metal Masterpiece for tenno tunes. This one is called the Teralyst-Tenno war.  so of course it involves some teralyst sounds, and nezha, nekros, and nidus's casting sounds.

Edited by [DE]Helen
embedded video

Here's my entry for the new TennoTunes contest! It's abit on the short side because I recently have started getting depressed again due to stuff going on in my personal life but I enjoyed working on this and I hope you guys can enjoy this even more! 

Quick side note, this is the first real quality thing I have ever made so pls no kill me.

Edited by Spin999
Clem
  • Like 1

I'm starting to think I'm a little bit cursed by this point. I entered Tenno tunes volume 2 last year and had to abandon the project after my father died.
This year a friend just told me his wife left him, now he's staying with me, so out of respect for him I've had to stop recording. Anyway, I've put together what I can.

Here's my submission for this year.

Lost within the pages of a dream

That reveal the darker things held within me

In times gone by a light once blazed with innocence

yet faded as the tides of war eroded my sanity.

As this system falls into decay

I hope, beg and I pray, transference remains

Lotus guide me, call inside to me

I await you in this dream

Held in place by chains I cannot see

That ensnare and bring up memories held within me

Of battlefields alight with flames, tortured captives held as slaves

Left stained as the flow of time erodes my humility

As this system falls into decay

I hope, beg and I pray, transference remains

Lotus guide me, call inside to me

I await you in this dream

Edited by Static881
Fixed Link
  • Like 1

Yop ! Here's my participation ! Enjoy and good luck everyone !

"Cephalon Ordis" is a mixed riddim/dubstep song with a second part more 'futurebass' and chill so everyone can enjoy the song even if nobody dont like dubstep or futurebass . I choosed the title 'cephalon ordis' because of using ordis sample and also because i tried to tell his story with music , first being the beast of bones and then the good old cephalon we all know passing by a dubstep like angry moment to a chill one with the liberty and freedom that ordis feeled when he became a cephalon along with it wish to change who he is and what he did.

Edited by Thethunderviper
fixed link without preview

27 minutes ago, Thethunderviper said:

Yop ! Here's my participation ! Enjoy and good luck everyone ! Elix-Cephalon Ordis

https://soundcloud.com/user-964798328/cephalon-ordis

Ps : how can i have the preview of my song like everyone here ?

It's strange that yours didn't appear. If you go into share on soundcloud, does it offer you a regular url? If so, try pasting that straight into the forum.

il y a 5 minutes, Static881 a dit :

It's strange that yours didn't appear. If you go into share on soundcloud, does it offer you a regular url? If so, try pasting that straight into the forum.

Thanks ! Idk why it did not worked , but now its fine after redoing it .

Edited by Thethunderviper
  • Like 1