Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Tenno Tunes Vol 3! [Winners Announced]

[DE]Helen

I wanted to make a song that would be the theme if Warframe was an action cartoon from the 80's. 🙂
I also tried to get the same vibe to the video.
I hope you like it!

Here's also a soundcloud link:

Edited by RustyFIN
Added soundcloud link
  • Like 1

Hi all! ❤️
This is my first time participating! I spent the better part of the month with a hearing infection but I did what I could. Good luck to all competitors!!! ❤️❤️❤️ 

4 hours ago, RustyFIN said:

I wanted to make a song that would be the theme if Warframe was an action cartoon from the 80's. 🙂
I also tried to get the same vibe to the video.
I hope you like it!

The most awesome way to fish!

Just take the cup right now, this is the winner. Damn. This was pure genius.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)DukeSilver83 said:

Phew. Right under the wire. This song is called "Hey, Lotus." Lyrics are in the SoundCloud description. I wrote, performed, recorded, produced, and car-tested it myself. Thanks for listening!

This is immediately one of my favorites! There's something really nice and familiar sounding 90's alt-rock vibe here, and for me it's a huge plus!
This reminds me of something, but I can't quite figure out what it is... Smashing Pumpkings? Early Soundgarden? Something like that. Anyways, great job!

This is my entry for Tenno Tunes Vol. 3 which focuses on an adapted version of the Shadow Debt event if it were a heist.
Featured in this piece are a number of voice clips from Alad V and the Stalker as well as various Warframe sound effects and abilities used as transitional effects over an attempted narrative.

I'm very excited to be contributing to this once more and it's amazing to see familiar faces and new faces together again with so much work and talent being showcased at once.

• Like 1

On 2018-05-06 at 1:16 PM, (PS4)widow_txt said:

I've been working on this since it was announced that Tenno Tunes would be happening this year. I can't sing, so I get computers to do it for me. :')

Maika is ridiculously hard to tune, but for some reason her Spanish accent is so nice? Anyway, this is pretty edgy, and the vocal chopping at the end required me to sell my soul. 

👍

Here is my entry.

I wanted to use this as sampling practice so I sampled everything from the game and the fan sound pack. Originally I wanted to make a future garage track but I think it turn out more dubstep.

Enjoy 😄

So I've played in Metal bands and recorded Hip-Hop/Pop/etc. but I don't know what the crap this is. 

Everything just kind of came together and I followed some interesting ideas haha. 

Anywho hope you enjoy it! I enjoyed making it. 

Edited by (PS4)Averend
Link