New Contest: Tenno Tunes Vol 3! [Winners Announced]

[DE]Helen

SM_TennoTunes-Vol3_1080p_V01.jpg

On 2018-06-01 at 4:20 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Thank you all for participating! We announced the winners of Tenno Tunes Vol 3 on Prime Time #209!

See a list of winners here!

See footage of our live stream announcement here!

The team here at DE was blown away by your submissions. The talent in the Warframe community is incredible, and we are honored that you shared your talents with us. We hope you all continue to make wonderful music :community: Thanks again for being a part of this amazing community!

We can’t get enough of music written by our community, so the Tenno Tunes contest is back for round three! Make a Warframe-themed song that includes a warframe sound to share with us and your fellow Tenno. The winning songs will be added to the Tenno Tunes playlist and featured on our Livestreams alongside winning songs from previous years!

How to enter:
Create a Warframe-themed song/beat/jingle and submit the link in this thread for judging.

Tips:
Upload your Tenno Tune to a site like Soundcloud or Youtube and post the link as your submission.

Our Fansite Kit has been updated with new Warframe audio that you can use in your song! Here is a list of what we’ve added on top of many other sound resources:

Spoiler
  • Warframe ability sounds:
    • Atlas
    • Chroma
    • Equinox
    • Gara
    • Harrow
    • Hydroid
    • Inaros
    • Ivara
    • Khora
    • Limbo
    • Mesa
    • Mirage
    • Nezha
    • Nidus
    • Octavia (music sample)
    • Titania
    • Wukong   
  • Corpus talking
  • Grineer talking
  • Teralyst sounds

Need an example?
Click here to listen to examples from previous contests, Tenno Tunes and Tenno Tunes Vol 2!

Rules

• One submission per person
  • Song must be Warframe-related
  • Song must be your original work (besides Warframe sounds)
  • Song must not exceed 4 minutes
  • Song must include Warframe-related sounds
  • If the song is a collaboration, credit and links to the other artist(s) must be included
  • Do not reserve posts in this thread
  • Submissions that do not follow these rules will be disqualified

Prizes
1st place – Current Warframe Prime Access Pack and featured weekly on our streams!
2nd place – 1000 Platinum and featured weekly on our streams!
3rd place – 750 Platinum and featured weekly on our streams!
4th place – 500 Platinum and featured weekly on our streams!
5th – 31st place – 250 Platinum and featured weekly on our streams!

Winners will be determined based on creativity and quality of their Warframe tune!

This contest starts now until May 31st at 1:00 p.m. ET!

ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE!

Let the creativity flow, Tenno! Good luck!

• Like 22

I hope you guys can give mine a listen. Ever since I saw Octavia I knew she was the perfect Warframe for me since I make beats already. I was able to make a hip hop beat track using only Octavias mandachord and I put it in a sequence as well. Thanks for everything. Warframe is my new addiction. Below is the link to my submission. Hopefully it's not too low of volume.

This song uses octavia's mandacord on a garageband app where I make my custom music but I hope it counts for the hours of work put into it DE

Warframe Special - Baro's Beat

Edited by YT.Cytus_X
Title of album and song name
  • Like 9