Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Tenno Tunes Vol 3! [Winners Announced]

[DE]Helen

I think I have my entry, as long as I'm able to Use DE Videos, and for the sound I used Nekros Abilities and soul punch just to make sure. 

I just hope I don't make a better one, first time in a long time of trying to make my own music. as my other posts show... not bad but not contest good.   

Edited by (XB1)Gambeta Yokia
Embeding issues I feel like a noob

Spent a couple days making this, I'm kinda proud.

This is about the journey that a Tenno faces.

It starts with Lotus calling for the Tenno, and Vor attacking them. A fight with the grineer ensues and valkyr ends it with a warcry. Then we meet Tenshin, who warns us of an enemy from afar. This enemy attacks in the next big scene and well, you'll see what happens.

This piece of music takes you on a journey of an Operator and his trusty Ordis, who are unlikely targets in a Grineer spaceship shooting. They crash land into the Plains of Eidolon, where they discover what life lies beyond. It is an ambient and experimental piece, something people might not find as interesting as the more fast-tempo songs. I hope you like it anyway.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, soundsmith89 said:

Is there an instrumental version of this track? Really liking the composition of the music, and would like to add it to some playlists... Awesome work!

Thank you! Yeah, I can probably upload an instrumental version of it by taking out Corrupted Vor's corrupted verse and a few things along with that. I'll upload it when the contest ends.

Edited by angrybakedpotato
  • Like 2