[DE]Helen

New Contest: Tenno Tunes Vol 3!

Topic will be automatically locked at 05:00 PM

On 2018-05-18 at 6:19 AM, pitufox said:

NO! i modificate all the song!, let's compare in real time the 2 songs my friend!, and you sure will be wrong!, yes i use the base song but i change all the rhythm and the tone of their. If you look this easy you can make an example for all people here!.

LMAO this must be a joke.  It's a stolen copyrighted track with some Warframe sounds slapped on it.

• Like 1

Well, SoundCloud kind of hurt the quality of playback here but still sounds decent enough.

• Like 1

I've listend to most of the songs.   Disappointed I havent see the following two things....

A track that ENDS with Lotus saying wake up (and not also littered all throughout)

A track that uses the quote from Lotus "Change of plans Tenno, Kill them all!!:

You really can piece together stories form all the quotes from the game(other stories not, THE story)  I would have fun just doing that lol.   

I also wanted a song that makes you feel like the Tenno is in a fight and LOSES and the song goes quite but then "insert whatever quote" is said and the Tenno gets back up and the song gets even more intense. 

OOoo how about a Heavy rock/metal/industrial track that uses "Wake up Tenno"  but you are not dreaming,  your lost in a blood frenzy and Lotus is trying to pull you back.....dope...  obviously a tribute to Valkyr and the more evil operators out there.  

Edited by (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN

3 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

I've listend to most of the songs.   Disappointed I havent see the following two things....

A track that ENDS with Lotus saying wake up (and not also littered all throughout)

A track that uses the quote from Lotus "Change of plans Tenno, Kill them all!!:

You really can piece together stories form all the quotes from the game(other stories not, THE story)  I would have fun just doing that lol.   

I also wanted a song that makes you feel like the Tenno is in a fight and LOSES and the song goes quite but then "insert whatever quote" is said and the Tenno gets back up and the song gets even more intense. 

OOoo how about a Heavy rock/metal/industrial track that uses "Wake up Tenno"  but you are not dreaming,  your lost in a blood frenzy and Lotus is trying to pull you back.....dope...  obviously a tribute to Valkyr and the more evil operators out there.  

That second to last one is literally what I did! And the last one is quite close also - I just finished my Eidolon-based epic metal song that I've been working on for 2 weeks, and will start mixing & mastering it tomorrow, and then hopefully have time to record & edit a video for it. I've got very high hopes for this one 😄

Also a question that I'm still waiting an answer for, I may even submit a ticket because no one here seems willing to answer it - am I or am I not allowed to upload the song to iTunes and other stores (as I usually do with all my releases), or does the song for this contest have to be as "free-download"?

DE you've done an amazing job of creating a great online community. (also I'm quite addicted to Warframe)!

My submission

Professor_Plum_1 presents :

Octavia's Anthem (Reach For The Opticor Lasers Renegade Teralyst Dub Mix) 

Enjoy! 

Edited by (PS4)Professor_Plum_1
Typo