The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro offerings underwhelming?

Kebast

As someone who usually gets whatever i dont already have, i was disappointed to see that the only new thing was the gunner specter. 

I picked up the single wriper since i skipped it previously despite not caring at all about mastery anymore 

I had been hoping for a kiteer or prisma operator suit.. 

Still waiting for that i guess lol 

3 minutes ago, Legion-Shields said:

I still buy stuff from him every once in a while. Would have bought supra vandal last time if I had known about the MR 14 requirement >.>

Hi me.

Couldn't buy the Supra Vandal either so it actually motivated me to do my backlogged MR tests for once.

I managed to save up a decent amount of Ducats this time as well, so I guess they'll be going towards next time... lol.

Salt Trader is often underwhelming, accept that its his base state and that the times when he is good are rare and you'll be better off. I used to say they were scraping the bottom of the barrel for new stuff but the barrel broke a long time ago

Baro has been pretty much abandoned.   He was fun back when he was new and they had intentions of having him offer new stuff into the game, but they never really followed up on that and these days can't even be bothered to reskin/recolor something and toss it on him every few weeks.

Would be nice to see new primed utility mods (like Primed Aviator or Primed Rush) instead of straight primed trash (like Primed Bane of Corrupted). Also, upgraded Infested weapons when (equivalent of Vandal/Wraith)?

Well, DE are trying to slow up as much as possible the release of primed mods  .... simply because they're game breaking (and unfortunatelly they cannot undo and retire them without an omega backlash from the community). 

15 hours ago, Kyronz said:

Baro has been pretty much abandoned.   He was fun back when he was new and they had intentions of having him offer new stuff into the game, but they never really followed up on that and these days can't even be bothered to reskin/recolor something and toss it on him every few weeks.

"never really followed up" is the byline for all the mechanics in Warframe.

I with they would at least release Prisma variants that are side-grades..

Take an old old weapon, make it Prisma, give it a small buff or something different. Do that at least 4x a year. 

Seems so simple to me. I wonder what the internal memo is on Baro. I know they don't just like texture swaps and stat change weapons, but don't think we would care if it was with Baro.

You would think that would be a weekend worth of work at the most to last us a year.

Edited by Hypernaut1