[DE]Danielle

XB1 Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.18.8 (LIVE!)

On 2018-05-05 at 4:41 PM, (XB1)DuketheDemon said:

Sooooo......am I the only one who doesn't know what cert is?

It's a process in which DE sends the particular update to sony/microsoft for approval. Depending on how big or detailed the update is, the process can take anywhere between 1-5 business days. 

This particular update I'm willing to bet it will pass cert in 1-5 business days and we will get it on a Tuesday. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

This particular update I'm will to bet it will pass cert Monday and we will get it Tuesday. 

We likely get it on Tuesday then I think/hope we'll get a hotfix later in the same week with Tennogen round 12. We will see.

Edited by (XB1)BigLithuanian

13 hours ago, (XB1)Vile Slanders said:

I remember there being all this hype for our S&M Crazy Cat Lady, and then she received the most disappointing pre-release revisionings to hit Warframe since the War Within went public. So... When does Strangledome not become the most impractical CC ability in the game? Excluding Titania's Lantern from the comparison of course, cause that ain't CC, that's just fail.

Can we get an Atlas style revisit for Khora? Cause the last rework didn't fix her most fundamental issues. Also, #feelsbad for new players who want to min/max Khora. Not only will Khora/Mecha-Kitty suck up their valuable Formas, but after crunching the numbers on endo investments...

...Running this kitty is gonna be bloody expensive, coming in at over 100,000 Endo (plus a Bite mod; OUCH). That's a 100,000 Endo investment to get the cattiest dominatrix possible. I mean, we vets can afford that kind of resource expenditure, but this frame REALLY feels gated to our community's newer players.

This is not a cheap frame to min/max; and given what you get for that kind of investment...

...Well, needless to say, until Strangledome's hindering ragdoll gets scrapped, your investment amounts to a disappointing market flop.

tmw i have over 1000 relics

3 hours ago, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

i want to see this drop tuesday and not friday i dont have the time or patience to wait 4

more days

It most likely will be Tuesday

On 2018-05-06 at 7:36 PM, (XB1)DocileMercury22 said:

when the udate going to start

Im guessing probably on a Tuesday around 11am central standard North American time.

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82
  • Applause 1

Destiny 2 has done so poorly that it's not even worth competing with, but it's still interesting that this will probably go live on the same day that the new Destiny 2 expansion goes live. 

• Upvote 1

Between NYX graxx, KHORA Braton and Lato vandal sanctuary and everything in-between. This is what I needed to bring me back. In the last month I've only had 2hrs in game play time (mr25) not much left, and plains never really took my fancy. I hope this pulls me back I really do I love this game, just finding myself sitting in orbit 90% of the time these days tho.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, (XB1)Timidobserver said:

Destiny 2 has done so poorly that it's not even worth competing with, but it's still interesting that this will probably go live on the same day that the new Destiny 2 expansion goes live. 

Tuesday seems to be a common update day for games and I don't think DE even is trying to compete with Destiny 2 mostly because they don't need too lol.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

its still in cert so its not going to be Tuesday sadly there falling behind 

I don't know, there is still a possibility but even so I can wait and perhaps they'll give us Tennogen round 12 sooner/this week because of the delay. Round 12 is what I'm really really looking forward to getting. We will see.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

i highly doubt that it probably won't drop till Friday

You think it will drop on Friday or you don't think it will drop on Friday??

i honestly hope we do get it tomorrow I just don't think I can try to save my 510 plat much longer to buy khora befor I'm tempted to sell my 2 legendary tiberon riven with damage crit chance crit damage and multishot crit chance and crit damage with - zoom on both each one is worth 5k they both only have 2 rolls 1 is mastery 16 the other is 15

Edited by (XB1)EmpreyonQueen

if tennogen 12 is like any other round of tennogen it isn't as simple as "hotfixing" it in. it'll most likely end up being a part of the next major update after this one. we won't be seeing it for at least 2-3 weeks, maybe 4.

9 minutes ago, (XB1)BootlegMitch90 said:

if tennogen 12 is like any other round of tennogen it isn't as simple as "hotfixing" it in. it'll most likely end up being a part of the next major update after this one. we won't be seeing it for at least 2-3 weeks, maybe 4.

DE added Tennogen round 12 in a hot fix for PC.

1 hour ago, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

DE added Tennogen round 12 in a hot fix for PC.

Tennogen round 12 was added to PC in update 22.19.0, not a hotfix.

They are able to change the files and add to them with no certification requirements on PC for both hotfixes and updates.

"Hotfixes" on consoles usually mean number changes or fixes they are able to deploy without changing any of the files on consoles as they would have to go through certification if they did so. If you look at all of the previous hotfixes on consoles that did not require certification, none of them brought any new content.

Round 12 tennogen will likely come with the next "full" (certification) update to Consoles.

• Upvote 1

that is true but update 23 will bring excaliber umbra which pc will see after tennocon

while we wont see it for around 2 months yet

i dont see any reason to use excaliber umbra when we get it its just a waste of time

13 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Tennogen round 12 was added to PC in update 22.19.0, not a hotfix.

They are able to change the files and add to them with no certification requirements on PC for both hotfixes and updates.

"Hotfixes" on consoles usually mean number changes or fixes they are able to deploy without changing any of the files on consoles as they would have to go through certification if they did so. If you look at all of the previous hotfixes on consoles that did not require certification, none of them brought any new content.

Round 12 tennogen will likely come with the next "full" (certification) update to Consoles.

Thanks for the correction :satisfied:. That is a loooong wait for round 12 though(ugghhh)

On ‎2018‎-‎05‎-‎05 at 2:53 PM, (XB1)Vile Slanders said:

I remember there being all this hype for our S&M Crazy Cat Lady, and then she received the most disappointing pre-release revisionings to hit Warframe since the War Within went public. So... When does Strangledome not become the most impractical CC ability in the game? Excluding Titania's Lantern from the comparison of course, cause that ain't CC, that's just fail.

Can we get an Atlas style revisit for Khora? Cause the last rework didn't fix her most fundamental issues. Also, #feelsbad for new players who want to min/max Khora. Not only will Khora/Mecha-Kitty suck up their valuable Formas, but after crunching the numbers on endo investments...

...Running this kitty is gonna be bloody expensive, coming in at over 100,000 Endo (plus a Bite mod; OUCH). That's a 100,000 Endo investment to get the cattiest dominatrix possible. I mean, we vets can afford that kind of resource expenditure, but this frame REALLY feels gated to our community's newer players.

This is not a cheap frame to min/max; and given what you get for that kind of investment...

...Well, needless to say, until Strangledome's hindering ragdoll gets scrapped, your investment amounts to a disappointing market flop.

Last I heard Denari doesn't need separate mods and uses the same mod that you have on your cat, so effectively you can run two Kavats with the same mods.  You won't need duplicates, but I feel you on Forma.  It will be hard on new players