[DE]Danielle

XB1 Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.18.8 (LIVE!)

22 minutes ago, (XB1)Soulchilde said:

Last I heard Denari doesn't need separate mods and uses the same mod that you have on your cat, so effectively you can run two Kavats with the same mods.  You won't need duplicates, but I feel you on Forma.  It will be hard on new players

not exactly plague star will have pre built forma for 2k rep and either 2 or 4k credits 

#forma stockpiling

ive grown tired of there lack of cert progress im done waiting im tempted to delete warframe after 2 and a half years on Xbox one playing it if it isnt out tomorrow then im finished with warframe permanently

18 minutes ago, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

ive grown tired of there lack of cert progress im done waiting im tempted to delete warframe after 2 and a half years on Xbox one playing it if it isnt out tomorrow then im finished with warframe permanently

Why would you quit Warframe when the update will most likely come out this week. 

ive slowly gotten so bored of it that i stopped playing all the way up till early december of last year from January 10th 2017

besides it wont release any day but Tuesday

7 hours ago, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

lol

16 hours ago, (XB1)Soulchilde said:

Last I heard Denari doesn't need separate mods and uses the same mod that you have on your cat, so effectively you can run two Kavats with the same mods.  You won't need duplicates, but I feel you on Forma.  It will be hard on new players

I didn't say duplicates; I just crunched some numbers to highlight the "resource issue" with binding companions (specifically Kavats/Kubrows) to a Warframe's abilities. Let face it: to max out Khora's 3rd ability/passive, you need to dump endo and credits into pet mods, and a lot of newer players don't have resources to spare on their pets.

Calm down guys ^^ de is as patiently waiting as we are on the certification process, and they'll push it out as soon as they can. I've done this for 3+ years. 😃 They're as excited as we are and can't wait for our feedback on the update so they can improve. It won't take that long, and I'm super hyped for Khora *_* 

• Applause 3

14 minutes ago, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

well were not getting it anytime soon if Microsoft doesnt get their @ss's in gear and pass it they will lose alot of business if they dont

Why bring Microsoft into these things? PS4 and Xbox get the update the same date at the same time.

• Applause 1

3 hours ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

Calm down guys ^^ DE is as patiently waiting as we are on the certification process, and they'll push it out as soon as they can. I've done this for 3+ years. 😃 They're as excited as we are and can't wait for our feedback on the update so they can improve. It won't take that long, and I'm super hyped for Khora *_* 

I wonder what is taking Microsoft and Sony longer than usual to release the update from Cert. This is very interesting....

I'd reckon we get the update tomorrow. Also @(XB1)Cubic Clem you are right about DE wanting it as much as we do.

Edited by (XB1)BigLithuanian
  • Satisfied 1

23 minutes ago, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

well were not getting it anytime soon if Microsoft doesnt get their @ss's in gear and pass it they will lose alot of business if they dont

Take a breather and wait a bit longer. PS Microsoft will not lose any business at all

Watch this be accepted today but de not push it out until next week. Wf console - rip 2018 and . It's not Microsoft. It's PlayStation store issue (reply to via comment) 

Edited by (XB1)Maaid

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Maaid said:

Watch this be accepted today but de not push it out until next week.

DE will push it out when they get it approved and if they didn't the least they could do would be to add Tennogen round 12 earlier for consoles to make up for it. That would require round 12 going through Cert I think, so it's a safe bet that DE will release the update ASAP.

Edited by (XB1)BigLithuanian

I am a big Warframe and Xbox Achievements Fan, can someone tell me will there be new Achievements with Khora/New Endless Gammode Sanctuary Onslaught?

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Weltianer said:

I am a big Warframe and Xbox Achievements Fan, can someone tell me will there be new Achievements with Khora/New Endless Gammode Sanctuary Onslaught?

We have to wait and see when they push it to tell us the exact release date. They might tell the release date today or tomorrow, but it might take another week for us to recieve the update. All we can do is wait, as of now.

26 minutes ago, (XB1)Maaid said:

Watch this be accepted today but de not push it out until next week. Wf console - rip 2018 and . It's not Microsoft. It's PlayStation store issue (reply to via comment) 

It's not Microsoft or PlayStation, they get it released on the same day.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Weltianer said:

There might be but we won't know for sure until it comes out.

20 hours ago, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

LOL DramaQueen, if you been playing 2 and half years you would know we get a cert update every month, sometimes 2. Take a break, smell the coffee, or read a book maybe.

The update looks good other than Khora...what a mess she is

Considering how well Nidus, Octavia, Harrow, and Gara were designed......Khora is like a black friday on Wall St.

I don't understand how She has the statts of a DPS frame, but has CC abilities, Then not have the power base to be a caster...SMH

IMO She is MR fodder and I'll just wait 2 years for the rework.....pffff

• Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

On ‎2018‎-‎05‎-‎05 at 12:02 AM, (XB1)Bacon and Greg said:

Passes cert on Monday and gets released on Tuesday, much to Bungies dismay with their over hyped Warmind DLC lol.

Unfortunately, it is Tuesday and still no update. I'm guessing there is a lot of bugs to polish for console. Oh well, the more time they take with it, the better it should be!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

I wonder what is taking Microsoft and Sony longer than usual to release the update from Cert. This is very interesting....

I'd reckon we get the update tomorrow. Also @(XB1)Cubic Clem you are right about DE wanting it as much as we do.

Agreed. Let's just bide our time until it's ready. 😄