[DE]Danielle

XB1 Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.18.8 (LIVE!)

1 hour ago, (XB1)ietherius said:

Did you just say warcry is 'ok'? It's amazing, or have you not seen its augment. What you want for hysteria is basically an eternal war build. As for paralysis, it's find as is. And about hysteria, you aren't immortal, it does keep track of damage you take and punish you I feel you're close to enemies when it drops

First Warcry has another effect where it slows down enemies, with eternal war u just don’t care about that part of the effect, and the crowd control it can provide. hysteria has multiple problems why have lifesteal when I’m invincible, why have the highest armor of any frame when I spend most of my time in hysteria where I can’t use that armor. Using the eterna war hysteria build means u plan to stay as long as u can in hysteria, forgetting 2/3 of ur arsenal, look at inaros one of our tankiest frames he has high health respectable armor that can be further enhanced by his abilities, his first ability provides crowd control for a melee play style or if u just want to shoot ur guns. Inaros provides a flexible play style Valkyr is stuck in a niche just like corpus killer Mag was. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)reaper747 said:

First Warcry has another effect where it slows down enemies, with eternal war u just don’t care about that part of the effect, and the crowd control it can provide. hysteria has multiple problems why have lifesteal when I’m invincible, why have the highest armor of any frame when I spend most of my time in hysteria where I can’t use that armor. Using the eterna war hysteria build means u plan to stay as long as u can in hysteria, forgetting 2/3 of ur arsenal, look at inaros one of our tankiest frames he has high health respectable armor that can be further enhanced by his abilities, his first ability provides crowd control for a melee play style or if u just want to shoot ur guns. Inaros provides a flexible play style Valkyr is stuck in a niche just like corpus killer Mag was. 

The lifesteal on hysteria is to heal up from when you aren't using it, you aren't intended to stay in hysteria, at least people who know what they're doing don't. It's usable for tanking, but it isn't the most effective way to use her. Also did i say anything about using hysteria with the eternal war build? no, because I don't use it. the people i know who use an eternal war build don't either, except maybe to eat a lvl 150 bombard rocket without caring. We use melee weapons with lifesteal channeling builds to maintain Warcry and switch to our guns when we don't need to. Also what's the point in having a slow when you have a Galatine prime with an approximately 3 attack speed that melts through lvl 100 bombards like they're lvl 1s? 

I would think with the crash fest DE had with this on PC and the relative short turn around for a console build I'm hoping it even passes. That being said I'm guessing because of the testing needed for this update I'm guessing thursday it passes and friday it ships.

I'm hoping I'm really hoping.

I'm very excited for this update. Hopefully it comes out next week. :laugh:

EDIT: The only thing I wish was different was the Energy Transfer was an Exilus mod. Mesu's augment is an Exilus mod that does something that everyone has been wanting her to do from the beginning and now Equinox has a awesome augment mod that does what everyones been wanting with Equinox from the get go... but they have to sacrifice a regular mod slot for it... why?

Oh well, I just think that would have been cool/useful.

Edited by (XB1)RAG is NAROK

At the rate this update has been going for the PC release and now the console release we'd be lucky to see it this week!! The thing is if we don't get it this week or even next week DE should to give us some content right? I know they aren't required to but it'd be nice to get Tennogen round 12 early IF we can't get the update and I doubt a handful of skins is as buggy as this update is turning out to be. I also know that I'm probably beating a dead horse by asking for Tennogen(repeatedly haha) to come earlier but if nothing works out with 22.18.8, I think the only content DE could give us is obvious.

Edited by (XB1)BigLithuanian

49 minutes ago, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

I'm very excited for this update. Hopefully it comes out next week. :laugh:

EDIT: The only thing I wish was different was the Energy Transfer was an Exilus mod. Mesu's augment is an Exilus mod that does something that everyone has been wanting her to do from the beginning and now Equinox has a awesome augment mod that does what everyones been wanting with Equinox from the get go... but they have to sacrifice a regular mod slot for it... why?

Oh well, I just think that would have been cool/useful.

If you pay attention, exilus mods are usually movement or small utility based. Occasionally they'll have some direct combat benefits (the drift mods) Mesa's augment gives her the ability to move while using her peacemakers, which fits under exilus mods and is not overly powerful while Equinox's augment allows you to be much more adaptable in combat *instantly healing or killing everything around you, no matter your preferred form, that's a game changer* 
I know it was rhetorical but there's your answer

10 hours ago, (XB1)XxhaydenXx357 said:

Someone said today

Consider this to be a valuable lesson in working out which sources are worth listening to and which aren't.

8 hours ago, (XB1)Maaid said:

Some update would be nice on what's happening....

It's in Cert. HTH

7 hours ago, (XB1)reaper747 said:

Yeah, cause invincibility coupled with healing and insanely high scaling DPS is so niched.

Not to mention, the days of endless Hysteria are over, so that healing and armor multiplier really helps when your energy bar drys up; especially if you're wise and pack Hunter's Adrenaline in your set.

Also, Inaros only has one ability that opens enemies up to finishers. Valkyr has two: Paralysis and Hysteria's charge-up attack.

But hey, you wanna talk specialized Inaros CC/melee builds? Allow me to point out Paralysis's aug mod. Sure, you trade in finishers for ground finishers, but you get to drag everything into a single location for instant obliteration. Try the Jat Kittag with Vulcan Blitz on a Prolonged Paralysis Valkyr. You can sweep rooms in seconds with massive melee derived explosions.

And don't tell me: "LOL, Finishers are better than Ground Finishers! Cause 'Covert Lethality!"

Please don't be silly. It's Warframe melee scaling mechanics. If you can't one shot EVERYTHING with a ground finisher at 4x melee combo, you need to reconsider your melee build.

I think the News feed on my orbiter is broken or bugged, last thing it shows is an update about some beasts and a sanctuary in cert, going to keep playing other stuff while they fix it, lol.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)DeadlyHoz said:

I think the News feed on my orbiter is broken or bugged, last thing it shows is an update about some beasts and a sanctuary in cert, going to keep playing other stuff while they fix it, lol.

Hahaha lol

7 minutes ago, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

Hahaha lol

were probably going to get it Friday if not then. Monday. but im still tired of waiting for the console teams to pass the cert i know it has a rediculous amount of bugs and crashes they have to test but still we could have atleast got an update on why its taking so long

On 2018-05-07 at 6:22 PM, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

ive grown tired of there lack of cert progress im done waiting im tempted to delete warframe after 2 and a half years on Xbox one playing it if it isnt out tomorrow then im finished with warframe permanently

So you're going to quit Warframe because of a requirement by Microsoft and Sony that changes/additions/updates need to be approved by them.  Um, how is that DE's fault?

You have the same issue with any game for consoles, the difference is they don't usually inform you when new content is handed to MS/Sony whereas DE does.

23 hours ago, (XB1)PhilfyRatBagZ said:

LOL DramaQueen, if you been playing 2 and half years you would know we get a cert update every month, sometimes 2. Take a break, smell the coffee, or read a book maybe.

The update looks good other than Khora...what a mess she is

Considering how well Nidus, Octavia, Harrow, and Gara were designed......Khora is like a black friday on Wall St.

I don't understand how She has the statts of a DPS frame, but has CC abilities, Then not have the power base to be a caster...SMH

IMO She is MR fodder and I'll just wait 2 years for the rework.....pffff

Agree regarding Nidus, Octavia and Harrow but didn't Gara have some work done because some of her stuff didn't work properly??  Not sure but I seem to remember something like that happening (considering it wasn't that long ago that she was released, I think I must be getting old!)

20 hours ago, (XB1)reaper747 said:

Titania

What's wrong with Titania?  Stick a Tigris Prime on her and she's brutal! (or any shotty because of the mods you can slot in there)

Some word from someone in the know would be nice^^ even if it's late just letting us know would help me, so I don't have to check back here everytime I think about warframe.(always)

3 minutes ago, (XB1)kiernan353 said:

Some word from someone in the know would be nice^^ even if it's late just letting us know would help me, so I don't have to check back here everytime I think about warframe.(always)

The only people in the know is DE, Microsoft and Sony and DE hasn't told us anything which is mildly annoying. We just have to wait for it. DE is probably working hard on it and when it is ready for Cert it will be sent and then we wait and then we get it. 

Edited by (XB1)BigLithuanian

15 minutes ago, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

DE is probably working hard on it and when it is ready for Cert it will be sent and then we wait and then we get it. 

Please note thread title.

Here's a fun fact: DE knows NOTHING! about the cert process what so ever, they're just in the dark as we are. Neither Sony nor Microsoft tell developers anything about what's going on. They only tell them if it failed or passed AFTER the process.. no one can speed it up or anything... And as we know, onslaught had a REALLY rough start on PC, no wonder it's taking longer than usual.. 

Just now, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

Here's a fun fact: DE knows NOTHING! about the cert process what so ever, they're just in the dark as we are. Neither Sony nor Microsoft tell developers anything about what's going on. They only tell them if it failed or passed AFTER the process.. no one can speed it up or anything... And as we know, onslaught had a REALLY rough start on PC, no wonder it's taking longer than usual.. 

But people in this thread are telling us when it's likely to drop! AMAZING how they have a clue when DE doesn't...

• Haha 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb (XB1)mickeyjuiceman:

But people in this thread are telling us when it's likely to drop! AMAZING how they have a clue when DE doesn't...

Yeah that's because we once had an update that took like only 1-2 days to drop.. people think THIS is how every update is and or should be.. but that's not the case.. I remember the Rage I spread because of the war within update taking long, even had a discussion with one of the developers.. every update is different and is being treated differently.. I've been waiting for three years now with updates, it's always a fun ride ^^ 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

Yeah that's because we once had an update that took like only 1-2 days to drop.. people think THIS is how every update is and or should be.. but that's not the case.. I remember the Rage I spread because of the war within update taking long, even had a discussion with one of the developers.. every update is different and is being treated differently.. I've been waiting for three years now with updates, it's always a fun ride ^^ 

Very true, the last two updates were lightning fast.  Happily it's been a while since we had updated in cert for two weeks before they drop so hopefully it won't be that much longer but hey, it takes as long as it takes. 

• Upvote 1