[DE]Danielle

XB1 Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.18.8 (LIVE!)

vor 9 Minuten schrieb (XB1)CynNex:

Very true, the last two updates were lightning fast.  Happily it's been a while since we had updated in cert for two weeks before they drop so hopefully it won't be that much longer but hey, it takes as long as it takes. 

You have no clue how hard it is to write everything calmly lol I'm so super hyped about Khora because I can have a pet and a sentinel at the same time 😄 its so hard to contain myself and not go out yelling at DE's Twitter for the update lol 😃

10 minutes ago, (XB1)CynNex said:

Very true, the last two updates were lightning fast.  Happily it's been a while since we had updated in cert for two weeks before they drop so hopefully it won't be that much longer but hey, it takes as long as it takes. 

iid agree but im not one of the people who will willingly wait more then 1 week for anything so untill i hear anything about the updates release. i'll be on defiance 2050

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

You have no clue how hard it is to write everything calmly lol I'm so super hyped about Khora because I can have a pet and a sentinel at the same time 😄 its so hard to contain myself and not go out yelling at DE's Twitter for the update lol 😃

you'll have to see how fking hilarious having a smeeta with venari is i just learned the only charm i get with both is the double resource thanks pc now i can cheat the kuva harvesters by getting 3200 each 

2 minutes ago, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

gee i hope they dont fix that glitch otherwise ill be pissed i cant get 45-90k kuva on endless kuva survival

Then don't talk about it, so they'll never know.

vor 13 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Mythical Warden:

Then don't talk about it, so they'll never know.

Too late, I'm gonna snitch lmao ^^ 

33 minutes ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

I'm guessing they are having issues with cert due to all the bugs in "Onslaught"

Beside all the issues with host migration causing problems, If they haven't fixed the enemy scaling in "NORMAL" mode, no one but pre-made meta groups are getting past round 6 with ease to get the Khora drops in round 8. Low > Mid rank new players ain't gonna get Khora anytime soon

12 hours ago, (XB1)mickeyjuiceman said:

Consider this to be a valuable lesson in working out which sources are worth listening to and which aren't.

It's in Cert. HTH

Lmao. No way capo obvious. I mean as in have they sent it in with a mistake where Sony and Microsoft have sent it back and asked them to rework it. As prior comments state, bigger updates then this have passed twice as quick. Just curious if a hiccup has occurred

vor 15 Minuten schrieb (XB1)PhilfyRatBagZ:

I'm guessing they are having issues with cert due to all the bugs in "Onslaught"

Beside all the issues with host migration causing problems, If they haven't fixed the enemy scaling in "NORMAL" mode, no one but pre-made meta groups are getting past round 6 with ease to get the Khora drops in round 8. Low > Mid rank new players ain't gonna get Khora anytime soon

Yeah you got the point. Onslaught was and is still pretty rough.. no question that the cert takes longer .. 

true onslaught is still heavily bugged the hell out but we still would've gotten it atleast today i think there's something else much worse hidden behind the bugs with onslaugh like a virus after all khora and venari have some serrious bugs as well 

I got my goggles ready for the salt storm that is coming.

I'm even considering just farming the crap out of plague star till the first few hot fixes hit us.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, (XB1)Mythical Warden said:

Sorry for getting rowdy?

Not you the guy you quoted . Sorry lol

Edited by (XB1)BigLithuanian

1 hour ago, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

true onslaught is still heavily bugged the hell out but we still would've gotten it atleast today i think there's something else much worse hidden behind the bugs with onslaugh like a virus after all khora and venari have some serrious bugs as well 

so... update didnt come out yesterday

1 hour ago, (XB1)Maaid said:

Lmao. No way capo obvious. I mean as in have they sent it in with a mistake where Sony and Microsoft have sent it back and asked them to rework it. As prior comments state, bigger updates then this have passed twice as quick. Just curious if a hiccup has occurred

The update went to Cert Late Friday and people are all upset that it wasn't back early Monday and rolled out Tuesday? A couple of updates passed cert really quickly, but that isn't the norm. I think a lot of people need to lower their unrealistic expectations and just wait. It will be here when it is and there's nothing anyone is going to change by complaining that it's "Taking So Long" as so many in here have done. Bigger updates didn't pass twice as fast. They passed quickly, but not twice as fast, remember it went out to certification at the End of business on Friday. Even if it passed today, I wouldn't expect it to be released until next Tuesday as rolling out an update on Friday means DE would likely have to staff for the weekend to deal with problems. 

• Applause 3

Warframe is taunting me. Gave me a 50% off friday...Then gave me a 75% yesterday. Unfortunately khora isn't ready yet guess I'm getting a catalyst again.

3 hours ago, (XB1)GryffsDeadCorps said:

I think a lot of people need to lower their unrealistic expectations and just wait.

It's pretty clear this thread isn't about logic and reason, that's for sure.

• Upvote 1